Will I get my candies?

Hi all,

My order of See’s chocolates was not there at the office when I went to pick them up yesterday (Thursday, Dec. 6) around 1:45 pm.

It’s my annual Christmas ritual to order boxes of various See’s candies, gift certificates, etc. through our neighborhood office, to give as gifts to acquaintances and friends. This year the office seemed to receive so many orders that each customer will receive a refund check of an additional 5% discount.

The lady who is in charge of these orders handed me my order of gift certificates and 5% discount check but failed to find the rest of the orders (that’s 10 pounds worth of missing chocolate!). The lady told me she will call me when she straightens out this mess.

I haven’t heard from her yet and in the meantime, I found out I received someone else’s refund check (she gave me the wrong check). By the way, the lady/See’s Candies has not cashed my check yet -- I just checked my bank statement .

Mars separated from Saturn (but the Moon is approaching to Mars). Mars conjunct Neptune (the lady is very confused) and separated from Jupiter. I am Venus placed in service house but in detriment. However, she is approaching Saturn -- could all indicate some delay? I hope I’ll get the candies and not the refund. (Better late than never.)

Mercury stopped retrograding on December 6th around 1:23 pm our local time so it’s stationary at the time when I erected the chart. The Planet is opposing my AC (which is at the very end of Taurus). POF conjunct Algol.
The Moon combust the Sun and Mercury opposition to my AC -- do all these mean I won’t get the chocolates? Mercury is also approaching Jupiter -- could it mean the refund is on the way?

Well, I will let you know when I hear from that lady.

Data: Thursday, December 6, 2018 @3:51pm
San Francisco, CA (US)

[/img]

Hi PoF , thanks for sharing this chart, i'd like to attempt this horary and see what can be read. I havent read your reading yet so i dont get influenced by what you see.

You are Mars in 12th house conjunct Neptune. Things seem to be hidden from you.
Mars recently separated from Sun which may signify this lady since sun rules the 6th and since this lady must have been some customer service staff ? Your co sig moon is soon going to conjunct the sun again may be pointing towards your next meeting with this woman to sort things out? I would give the 2nd house to the candies since you already have paid by cheque (even if it is not yet cashed) and received the gift certificates (if i understood correctly?). Venus also fits as the significator of sweetmeats. This Venus is found in the 7th house of the seller so probably it is still with them ? We see a few positive indicators that may point towards you getting back your ordered candies - 1. Mutual reception of Venus and Mars, 2. PoF soon to conjunct the Ascendant, 3. Venus about to apply to an opposition to Uranus in your 1st house. This may point towards a sudden recovery.

If we take the 2nd from 7th house which is Mars as the signifier of the candies even though it doesnt quite fit the item and also overlaps with your own significator then there is a hard aspect applying between Moon and Mars with one sided reception which makes me feel you will get your item with some difficulty. These indicators all lack a nice easy harmonius applying aspect which makes me curious of the final outcome.

Another thing we can do is to take the question as whether the hopes of the querent will be fulfilled. In this case the 11th house ruler Saturn does make an easy sextile to Mars, Saturn being angular and essentially dignified and also in reception by Mars . This of course lends a more positive answer to your question.

In the final conclusion i would say you would get your candies back but with some difficulty or blocks in the process.

Hope you receive your candies soon!!
:)

Thanks Serene.

The candies came! The lady in charge went to See's Candies yesterday and today, she brought back several large boxes which were either missing or wrong orders. There was more confusion at the office when I went back to collect my order this afternoon. It's about the wrong check I received (which I returned to the office yesterday) -- well now it's missing. But I'm sure they will straighten out soon because Mercury went direct (not stationary anymore).

Now folks, here is some :oops: embarrassing situation I created this morning. I'm sorry Serene -- I posted a wrong chart first by mistake. (we are in Mercury Rx shadow period until mid-December.)

I didn't know that Serene has already started to read that 1st chart... a few minutes later I realized my mistake and replaced the wrong chart with the correct chart. The reason I didn't warn readers about the switch was at the time there were only 3 viewers and I thought 2 views were coming from me (posting 1st chart and reposting 2nd chart) and 1 view from my partner who said he saw my post. I now realize that the 2nd viewer was Serene because since I used the edit button, the number of my views was not affected. Well, I learned something about this site.

Again, my apologies to Serene. :(

PS: I will study your reply with 1st chart, thanks!
Here's Data: Thu. December 2018 at 1:23pm, San Francisco, CA (US)

I see you have an outcome already now but before I read it I was going to say the next aspect the moon makes is a square to Mars from the 7th and Mars is itself dignified, which suggests an OK outcome after difficulty. The Moon carries the light of Jupiter to Mars and is received by Jupiter too, which helps it a bit with the Mars square (it is mitigated). Mercury is probably the item and is disposited by Mars and in its house, so all rested on Mars. The new moon might just be suggesting there is a culmination to your yearly ritual.

Serene wrote:Hi PoF so that Mercury retrograde made me work for nothing ! :D
Glad you found your candies back. I wil look at this new chart you put up.

So sorry, Serene . . . :-cry

BUT, I studied your analysis and am amazed that things you wrote fit exactly what I went through at the pick up place that day! :shock:

The lady who is in charge of taking people's order is one of my neighbors and although she doesn't work for See's candies she had been committed to this annual volunteer work for many years (possibly 20 years or more, I think). It's not an easy job -- for instance this year she received over $2,000 orders for various candy requests, etc. (a lot of paperwork, really). So yes, you are right about her doing 6th house service.

Another thing we can do is to take the question as whether the hopes of the querent will be fulfilled.
This is very good, Serene! Look at the new chart. Jupiter, lord of 8th (2nd from 7th) and 11th fit very well. Tanit mentioned translation of light between Mars and Jupiter via the Moon.

Well, thank you very much for your interest for looking into my chart again. :oops:

Tanit3333 wrote:I see you have an outcome already now but before I read it I was going to say the next aspect the moon makes is a square to Mars from the 7th and Mars is itself dignified, which suggests an OK outcome after difficulty. The Moon carries the light of Jupiter to Mars and is received by Jupiter too, which helps it a bit with the Mars square (it is mitigated). Mercury is probably the item and is disposited by Mars and in its house, so all rested on Mars. The new moon might just be suggesting there is a culmination to your yearly ritual.

Thanks Tanit! I will post my response later.

Hi PoF, hey no need to be sorry, I really did enjoy looking at the wrong chart, it made for some good practice. And just now I was having a look at the correct chart when out of curiosity I googled See's candies to find out how they looked (colour mainly to see if it matched with the significator) and my mouth started watering!! Too bad there isn't any chocolate left in the fridge :lala

Part of Fortune wrote:
Tanit3333 wrote:I see you have an outcome already now but before I read it I was going to say the next aspect the moon makes is a square to Mars from the 7th and Mars is itself dignified, which suggests an OK outcome after difficulty. The Moon carries the light of Jupiter to Mars and is received by Jupiter too, which helps it a bit with the Mars square (it is mitigated). Mercury is probably the item and is disposited by Mars and in its house, so all rested on Mars. The new moon might just be suggesting there is a culmination to your yearly ritual.
Thanks Tanit! I will post my response later.

I’m amazed when Tanit mentioned that the new Moon suggests a culmination to my yearly ritual. . . How true! Not just my annual ritual but Tanit (at the time, it was unknown to her) was describing that volunteer lady as well. I failed to mention that this lady is one of my neighbors (she’s 2.5 blocks away) and volunteers every year by taking orders (over 20 years, I think). Funny I forgot that she’s my neighbor . . . I was thinking of her as a 7th house person. When Serene wrote that the lady might be of a customer service staff (she read it from the now eradicated original chart which I posted by mistake), that’s when I suddenly remembered she belongs to 3rd house and the Moon is her significator.

So this is what I found out from the office: After I left without my chocolates, the poor lady recalculated our entire order and found out See’s Candies made some mistakes. So she drove to their headquarter (in a different city) and retrieved the rest of our orders. However, on the returned trip she got stuck in traffic and was not able to get back on time. The following day I got a phone call and rushed to the office and I found my original order form attached to one of my missing boxes of chocolates. On the bottom read “missing Nuts and Chews??? and I also received a check for an extra 5% off (this time, my name was on the check).

Well, I have to alter my reading after the above incident. I think there are two significators in my entire order. Mercury (2nd house) represents gift certificates I purchased. They were already in my possession when I erected the chart. 7th house Mars represents See’s Candies. Jupiter, Lord 8th (2nd from 7th house) is my missing chocolate. The volunteer neighborhood lady is the Moon, of course. Hence, the translation of light from Jupiter to Mars via Moon. Earlier I said about Mars conjunct Neptune, the lady is very confused -- that was my reading error. It should be read: See’s Candies was the one that got all mixed up about our orders.

I think Venus, my significator is applying to Saturn in 8th, indicating delay (and disappointment). Although Venus is in detriment she is dignified in Capricorn so didn’t need to wait for long (and of course, thanks to the Moon’s speedy action!). Tanit had emphasized Mars in this chart and that came to be proven – it was all because of See’s headquarters.