Tanit: Moderator

Please welcome Tanit as the new moderator of the horary forum!

Anyone who has read Tanit’s posts will know she’s exceptionally knowledgeable, compassionate and, of course, moderate!

This will be a familiar role for Tanit who moderated this forum in the past.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Thank you. I hope to be of some service, since that is where my ascendant ruler is placed (the house of services to others). Please let me know if any of you experience issues in the forums in general, in case other moderators are busy.

I am not sure if assigning someone moderator during a Mercury retro period is the most astrological sound idea for us, but we shall see. :lol:

Tanit3333 wrote:Thank you. I hope to be of some service, since that is where my ascendant ruler is placed (the house of services to others). Please let me know if any of you experience issues in the forums in general, in case other moderators are busy.

I am not sure if assigning someone moderator during a Mercury retro period is the most astrological sound idea for us, but we shall see. :lol:

I think that fits very well. You are returning to horary forum as moderator. Congratulations! :D

Welcome back as horary moderator Tanit!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Tanit, Paul and Mark are extraordinary moderators and contributors to this forum.

Sometimes I'm stupified by the knowledge in evidence here. Skyscript is unique. Thank you all for keeping it alive.

Congs Tanit!!! I am very happy to see you here now as a modarater.

You have been very helpful and patient to all of us with out charts and questions. Thank you again for this.

Cheers
Breeze

Thanks. I was moderator before Paul and brought him over to the dark side of horary astrology 10 years ago. He was primarily a modern astrologer before but I think came to appreciate traditional astrology. We were friends on a separate website, a website called Tribe that was later closed down completely (which is unfortunate because I had a lot of useful horary links I saved on the main page of that forum). I took a long break from astrology. I am prone towards taking breaks - I have a ton of fire in my chart.

Just an FYI that the semester just started and I am finishing up my MS degree and will be quite busy until the end of April. If anyone has any issues in the forum, please feel free to send a PM. I will try to check in as much as I can though to make sure everything is running smoothly.