Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

trumps 2017 inauguration chart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_m

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: trumps 2017 inauguration chart Reply with quote

i was thinking this morning about the inauguration chart for trump and where in the chart is the observation that a large pale has been cast over it from day one with the mueller investigation? obviously the usa has become even more divided politically then it was before trump was elected... i have noticed that some who voted for trump, or believed that he would do things differently have become very disappointed in his role to date...

in looking at this chart, i can see the jupiter opposite uranus, both squaring onto pluto in the 9th sign - pluto at the top of a t square... and i note moon in scorpio which decliing but on an angle.. the mars square saturn certainly stands out for all that it implies, and of course mars is ruler of the 7th too while being weak natally by being in pisces...

all of this kind of coincides with the transits of jupter into sag and mars into pisces.. in the inauguration chart, the nodal axis is at 5 virgo - north node.. this is presently being transited by jupiter/mars/sun.. perhaps others would like to comment??

james_m

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the eclipse cycle for 2019 also impacts this chart significantly.... without me sharing the eclipse charts, others can see for themselves how it connects to this chart above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: