Lunlumo wrote:
Is there a Skyscript chart?
Probably the one of the first posting.
Hi Lunlumo,

Good to see you back on Skyscript.

If you check the membership details of those with the longest memberships here at Skyscript (Deborah Houlding, Tom Callanan, and the late Sue Toohey-the latter two were the original moderators) they all date back to Saturday 11th of October 2003. That looks like the date the site went live. Although I cant find any archived threads dating back quite that far.

In any case Skyscript seems to have celebrated its 15th birthday a few days ago!

I dont know if Deb preserved a time for the site going live. I am sure some electional planning must have gone into this. I will see if Deb still has the details.

regards,

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

pankajdubey wrote:
This one is the archived post of a discussion from 2002 on Pre-natal eclipse.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=120
But the date stamp is actually 21st October 2003! I understand there was an earlier version of the site and it was relaunched hence the need to move posts into a later forum. I vaguely remember Deb mentioning something like that. As Tom was one of the 3 people in on the outset perhaps he remembers the details? Nothing on the site now was put up prior to October 2003. But what do I know? I am a newbie who has only been a member since 2005!
Atleast, that is what the discussion on archived posts suggests.
The Newton article of Sue Toohey was in July 2003.
Many of the early articles on Skyscript come from the long defunct magazine The Traditional Astrologer which predated Skyscript by several years. Deborah Houlding had been the driving force behind that and the main Editor. I suspect the article was written before the current version of the site went live. Incidentally, for those of you who were not around then Sue Toohey was a sad loss. A gifted astrologer, classicist and researcher who would have undoubtably achieved even more had she lived longer.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi Mark,
Thanks a lot, I might have guessed that it woild be difficult to find an accrate time..
Nevertheless, I'lll have a look at the hints given above.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.