So an interesting two or three Weeks ahead. VERY HARD TO READ this next Week, but the Week of the 26th Nov looks ripe for a Sell Off.

The Chart Guy here have some interesting comments, giving Resistances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjNTqg_qSaU

Talking about Tweets pumping the Markets. Jupiter conjunct r.Mercury.

Things all seem to come together towards the end of this Week ahead. I do see it more -VE than +VE.

So I will be looking to Sell Tops if I can looking for a Low to hit 28th Nov till 30th Nov.

Full Moon now too. Also low Volume in the USA but of course the European Markets should be open and therefore maybe the Options prices get out of cyinc late in the Week.

That's about it. I'd just be repeating things. So ....

Healthy Selling in the Week of the 26th Nov, and probably some before that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU_B-13jjkc

H

So I was reading a Contemporary Technical Analysis yesterday to give me some guidance.

Things aren't clear. The NASDAQ Lunation looks +VE for this Full Moon, but much else looks -VE.

I was trying to see what December might bring.

Well there are plenty of changes in the Week of the 26th Nov.

The Week of the 3rd Dec sees Venus enter Scorpio and r.Mercury too. Normally that would be a -VE.

It comes after Venus has got a good kicking also.

Saturn is in Capricorn on sextile.

"We" should remember that Neptune and Pluto are still separating and that adds significantly to the General Downside.

So apart from Jupiter dancing with r.Mercury over the NASDAQ's own n.Jupiter and n.Mars things seem to be to the -VE into the middle of December.

H

So what is going on today ?

Mars square to Jupiter till 01:30 hrs Tuesday UKT ? Hardly a Shocker.

Mercury has turned retro over the Weekend and had time to bite ? Maybe.

Further, although I am nervous of Jupiter applying to r.Mercury it looks like it isn't something for this Week.

Mars gets in the way.

That just leave a possible +VE energy from the Lunation over the NASDAQ this Friday.

Of course the US Markets are closed for a half day then.

Probably need to turn to Technicals to see where further things might go.

H

WooWoo

I appreciate your enthusiasm and passion. I'm not much for understanding markets and so on, but I think that your posts tend toward the kind of thing which could be better summarised in a tweet or a blog. Typically the skyscript forums are better suited toward allowing a venue for greater discussion or conversation. There's not much scope for conversation here at the moment, and I think it may put some people off feeling able to contribute.

I know it's frustrating, but I wonder could you reframe your posts going forward to be more about opening up conversations that others can get involved with, or else summarise in a post or two what you think about the situation and see who else gets involved.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi Paul,

If it was a Debating Space and I was talking over everybody else I'd agree. But I'm NOT trying to hog the space.

You are right I don't think many people know much about the Stock Markets and about Astrology.

But how are the ideas going to be developed unless somebody is willing to post them and see how they work.

I know people don't like it that I don't refer to too many natal Charts. They are VERY HARD to find.

You'd be amazed how the general pattern of The Stars affects the Main Markets.

Truly I find it utterly utterly bizarre (and worrying) that people have a problem with what I've shared here.

What is the problem ? I've an Astrological based system that allows me to generate a lot of profits.

Sorry am I confusing people with the truth ?

It has been said many times if people don't like what has been posted then don't read it.

And I'd be delighted if people chipped in. Where are the other people active in the Markets using Astrology ?

However, to some extent I've achieved what I want to achieve from this.

And that is to show up that there is an awful load of rubbish published in Books about The Stars and The Markets, and actually things are far simpler than you'll read in the Books.

And also to show people the sort of issues they have to consider.

I'd add a lot of what I've written is original thought. Hypothesis tested. Money risked. Hard won experience earned. Researched.

And what you don't want that ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

And while I can be bothered I think "We" do have this Selling opportunity till late next Week, and possibly into mid December.

Selling started this Week they think due to

a/ Low Volumes disproportionately moving the Markets due to the US holiday.
b/ Some open disagreement between the US Trade Officials and the Chinese
c/ Apple reportedly reducing the Purchase Orders.

Low Volumes are dangerous to sudden movements so I'm now even more concerned what Jupiter might bring to the Markets early next Week.

Next Week's Selling opportunity is therefore made harder to access as "We" may well get a sharp Rally thru till about 11pm UKT on the Tuesday 27th Nov.

Before the Selling is resumed.

That sort of mix of The Sun, Jupiter, r.Mercury with Mars in square clearly is complicated.

I'd imagine that Monday and Tuesday will be a bit of an anti climax.

Well based on the 10 or so years I've done this actively daily.

1/ Monday 26th Nov and Tuesday 27th Nov are hard to read but probably +VE till around 23hrs UKT on the Tuesday, with Jupiter conjunction r.Mercury.

2/ All the while that is going on a powerful -VE in the form of Venus, The Nodes, and r.Uranus is forming what I suppose is called a Grande Square ?

The completion of each part occurs during the latter part of the Week but Venus continues to oppose r.Uranus till about 02:00hrs on Saturday 2nd Dec.

"We've" got the G20, BREXIT and Italy all on the burner.

Interestingly the Venus r.Uranus opposition completes before the G20 Summit does so you'd expect a more harmonious Finish than the Start.

3/ However, looking into the Week of the 3rd Dec all of Venus, r.Mercury and Mars have affliction. Venus and r.Mercury arrive in fearful Scorpio and Mars applies to Neptune.

So although I'd expect it to be less -VE than the Week of the 3rd Dec it still doesn't have much +VE to speak of.

4/ It seems that a more harmonious phase starts in the Week of the 10th Dec. Basically, a case of -VE Cycles having expended themselves.

Working against the Harmony from the 10th Dec till the 16th Dec The Nodes move direct and apply to r.Uranus about 0°20'.

I think "We'll" find that things have settled down by then and "We'll" begin to Rally again for a while. The Node square r.Uranus though isn't an insignificant -VE.

5/ Certainly the New Year has some interesting situations with The Sun and The Moon as a New Moon in amongst Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn. A DEAD ENERGY to End All DEAD Energies.

And of course Uranus beginning to move forward again into Taurus but this time without Saturn to bring sense to it all.

Regards,

H

PS Astro aligns well with a BEARISH mood from Tuesday 27th Nov around 23hrs UKT till into early Saturday 1st Dec UKT.

Then Calmer with a bit of a Rally to begin the Week of the 3rd Dec, but again BEARISH from say the Wednesday 5th Dec thru till the 11th Dec.

Then again Calmer and probably a Rally.

PPS Massively frustrated by Powell's intervention. Venus exactly squaring the Nodes ?

I think Jupiter developing square to Neptune, balanced by Saturn's sextile to Neptune, may fuel a continuation of The Trump Trade through 2019.

Healthy enough in our Modern World as People use their Credit Cards to increase their Debt Levels. But aware that Interest Rates will be rising.

So perhaps my two near term Bearish Phases will be less Bearish now, and from the 12th Dec "We" may get a clear Rally taking hold.

I'll certainly be backing that.

Heavy Selling today on the Main Markets. After Trump and Xi talking them Up over the Weekend.

Venus entering Scorpio and r.Mercury sort of caught in r.Uranus crosshairs ? Difficult to know but Venus in Scorpio would be fearful to an already weakened Wee Venus.

Tariffs have been delayed 3 months. Till March ? Would that be when Uranus re-enters stability loving Taurus ?

Closer to Home I feel "We'll" begin to rally again from about the 12th Dec. I'm sure I've explained my reasoning above but basically Cycles come and go, and from then till the early New Year it looks like they will be Coming.

Regards,

H

Sorry Nip. Loads of Action on the Main Markets need commented on.

OK So more serious Selling today on the Main Markets !! Which forces the question. Are there Buying opportunities now ?

With Mars completing the conjunction to Neptune, and Mercury turning direct and escaping r.Uranus next Tuesday 11th Dec I’d say definitely a +VE phase is due.

Set against that is that Head Wind generated by Neptune separating from Pluto till late Jan, but probably its Bull Traps remain set till well into March 2019.

Unhelpfully The Nodes turn direct briefly next Week and apply to r.Uranus. A –VE. But simply as it goes with Cycles a –VE phase has to turn to a +VE, and I think that moment is near. By next Tuesday 11th Dec 13hrs UKT.

So probably a Drip Feed LONG strategy is worth considering through till next Tuesday 11Th Dec lunchtime.

It is a fairly big Call as Uranus remains retro, and hard to know really what that is bringing even if it is temporarily in Aries.

So that is what I think and I think remains valid through into the very early New Year, when the stellium of Saturn, Sun, the Moon and Pluto will kill things off.

Helpful to see what the Technical Analysts say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgkLxNy2Vc0

H

Interestingly some Commentators trying to talk the Main US Markets lower.

It'll be interesting to see what Supports the Technical analyst give.

I feel "We" are crossing the Rapids just now and by around 13hrs next Tuesday 11th Dec UKT We should be back into Calm Water.

Already today Mars has cleared Neptune, and Mercury is direct. I'd imagine that poor Old Mercury still has to deal with r.Uranus till next Tuesday.

The Unknown is how r.Uranus is playing out. Usually when it is retro it drags the Markets, and also Neptune and Pluto are separating.

But as is the nature of Cycles the shorter term -VEs are turning +VE and We should enter a stable and +VE-ish phase mid next Week.

Weekend EDIT.

So the European Markets were doing nicely until the US panicked. And now what ?

Definitely turning to the Technical Analysts to see what Support Levels come in.

Monday could certainly start Red, and it could run into Tuesday too. Hopefully at least stabilising.

Mercury is now applying to Jupiter, but still afflicted by r.Uranus till 13hrs Tuesday 11th Dec.

I'll be taking a punt over those first 36hrs Trading next Week to continue drip feeding Long Positions across the Main Markets.

The Unknown is how r.Uranus generally is playing out. Will Big Tech drag on and on till the 6th Jan when Uranus turns direct ?

Well it certainly won't be lighting the After Burner.

And Neptune Pluto separating is adding a Downside Risk, but I think We'll have a bit of a Rally into Xmas any day soon.

And I think I'll leave things like, which ever way things play out, till the early New Year is in sight, just after Xmas itself.

I'll set up new Thread then once the Analysis is done.

Have a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zyTKIjVw7M

H