Jupiter's 2019 waltz with Neptune ?

Hi Folks,

I thought I'd throw this one out there and see what comes back, before I add my thoughts.

Jupiter last entered Sagittarius late November 2006. And departed late December 2007.

And the rest is History ?

I think the assumption is that Jupiter can do no wrong, especially once he makes his Home Run into Sag.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The reason I ask for others' input is that I feel Jupiter making to Sagittarius might be a bit of an anti climax.

Because ?

Just now Jupiter is inconjunction with Uranus Helio, and nearly Geo too. Further, Jupiter has spent much of the last two years running back and forth across the Neptune Pluto Uranus line translating light in doing so.

That all ends on the 8th Nov, just after the Mid Terms. The Mid Terms on the 6th Nov.

I'd rather the dates were the other way around as this leaves me in doubt. But I feel the longer picture is that Jupiter runs out of road in early Nov.

Sagittarius may actually be a come down for Jupiter for all the excitement he has been involved in recently.

And Trump externally certainly has loads of Jupiter to express even if his Chart doesn't show that so much.

The Jupiter Uranus inconjunction forms a square from Jupiter and a trine from Uranus to Trump's n.Mars, Eclipse Point and Ascendant combo from 26°47' Leo to 29°15' Leo (?).

Again we can say that that all runs out of road a few days before the Mid Terms.

He's just left with Uranus to wind him up even if that is in trine.

H

Spain,Australia,hungary

traditional rulerships dont let me down.But Neptune can ring delusion. According to N Campion Júpiter-Neptune aspects strongly affect Portugal and humanitarian issues

Thanks for that TT.

I assume you are reminding me that we've the interesting situation whereby Neptune co-Ruler of Pisces will be in a square with Jupiter.

And that'll cause Jupiter probably to be even more arrogant and out of touch with Humanity, as expect it to be for the next year from 8th Nov.

Sagittarius sits on the 1st House in the US Chart. So Neptune must be around the 4th.

A bit worrying.

I think as Jupiter will be coming off the inconjunction with r.Uranus that'll its Home run will be a bit of a Climb Down, into a bit of a Delusion.

Assuming Trumpy loses the House.

H

WooWoo wrote:Thanks for that TT.

I assume you are reminding me that we've the interesting situation whereby Neptune co-Ruler of Pisces will be in a square with Jupiter.

And that'll cause Jupiter probably to be even more arrogant and out of touch with Humanity, as expect it to be for the next year from 8th Nov.

Sagittarius sits on the 1st House in the US Chart. So Neptune must be around the 4th.

A bit worrying.

I think as Jupiter will be coming off the inconjunction with r.Uranus that'll its Home run will be a bit of a Climb Down, into a bit of a Delusion.

Assuming Trumpy loses the House.

H
The way I see it here in Europe allowing so many refugees is suicide. Sagitarius rules Hungary,who rejected them,and Spain,the new destination of choice of refugees

If you draw up a Chart for around 08:00hrs ET in New York New York you'll see that Jupiter has just entered Sagittarius.

Those who do Cycles surely will say that is the point of the start of a New Jupitarian Cycle.

Now it is the fine Calls that make success of failure in the Prediction Game, and Jupiter is afflicted by r.Uranus then. Separating Inconjunction from Aries.

What does that mean ? We know that Jupiter in Sagittarius may NOT be an absolutely Healthy thing, as we may get Excesses.

So will we be getting Unhinged Excesses ?

H

WooWoo wrote:What does that mean ? We know that Jupiter in Sagittarius may NOT be an absolutely Healthy thing, as we may get Excesses.

So will we be getting Unhinged Excesses ?

H
As always, some people will do great and others not so much. You have to place these in the individual nativities. I have Sagittarius as 2nd house and have positioned myself investing in bitcoin and other crypto's and will probably do well when Jupiter is in Sag. I think the bear market will technically be over by next spring. But when Jupiter goes into Capricorn, I'm expecting a significant backlash by authority in governments worldwide everywhere to attempt to crash bitcoin and other crypto's with legal action.

What most people don't get is that the byzantine generals problem has been solved for the first time in 2009 (Pluto in Cap ingress) without the use of central authority. Just as technology has threatened to put factory workers out of work (replacing with machines), it is gradually climbing up the ladder of middle management (the cubicle jobs in NYC banking institutions after the tech market crash of 2000), now it is possible for distributed apps to put senators and congressmen out of work. This will reach a culmination causing an organized state response under Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto around 24 Cap (maybe the banning of decentralized crypto in favor of centralized crypto - a state sponsored alternative such as FedCoin or the SDR).

Of course, politician replacement won't happen that radically at first, but that's where we're heading in a few generations time. Representatives are no longer necessary when the technology can decentralize and distribute that activity back to the source (we the people). We have suffered from increasingly centralized IT since the emergence of Google. We should have insisted upon base layer encryption, but now we're going to pay the price with state sponsored censorship and propaganda (Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, YouTube will all become platforms for fascist state corporate control).

The answer is to return to the early days of the internet when authority got caught with its pants down (when Bryant Gumbel couldn't fathom email). The internet had hundreds of search engines back then.

Just as the emergence of the internet caused the phenomena of "fake news" (which they tried to cover up with the introduction of "reality TV"), eventually cryptocurrencies will create the phenomenon of "fake money". I expect this to unfold during the next decade.

The key to success for the ordinary individual is reliance upon decentralized / distributed technology and the avoidance of all centralized IT. It is not possible to protect centralized IT long term (because it generates large honeypots, it attracts more hackers). The Equifax hack which compromised 145 million Americans financial data last year is just the beginning. This couldn't have happened if all those records weren't on a single server. The correct approach to info security would be to distribute that data back to the source and to ensure tamper resistance with hashing algorithms. Authority doesn't want to do that because the aggregation of resources and finance into a single large pool is what makes them so rich. That's their gravy train. It's why they promote globalization because the larger the pool, the more profits they can scrape off the top with an unsuspecting public being no wiser to the theft. That theft is now into the 10's of trillions of USD.

When "fake news" becomes "fake money", economic collapse of national fiat will spread globally...

https://youtu.be/i_wOEL6dprg
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

TT wrote:The prob with bitcoin is that nobody is accountable if you lose Money
Indeed. This is because bitcoin elevates you to the status of banker which means you have to be fully responsible for your actions. I know that this is not a concept popular among many. The state has done an excellent job of insuring our surrender to their authority. They want to be your parent and eventually will tell you exactly what you can and cannot do with increasing encroachments to your liberty. This will increase as time goes on. History has shown that large magnitude state atrocities are the eventual result when you surrender too much.

In the future, bitcoin will become easier to use. Just as they couldn't see the internet coming and email required 38 steps and two days to successfully complete, the crypto space will do the same and become increasingly easier and safer to use.

While losing money at the bank will likely get you a refund, it comes at a hidden cost called inflation. This eventually results in Gresham's law taking over where as the value of a currency goes down, it increases in circulation because everybody is trying to get rid of the bad money. Those currencies that keep an upper limit on scarcity retain their value and decrease in circulation. After that, you have the collapse of national fiat (just check out Venezuela, India, Argentina, Zimbabwe, Ukraine, etc in the last few years). This is the end result of practically all currencies that allow too much QE (Quantitative Easing).

Some crypto's such as Steem and EOS have account recovery mechanisms in place and some others aren't much different than a bank account (Ripple, Stellar for example).

There's a massive change coming in this area and I believe we will see significant changes in the 2020's. I think the Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto conjunction represents the culmination of pressure created by the bitcoin protocol which was born at the Pluto in Capricorn ingress. As banks become insolvent and people lose money because of banks, they will eventually flood into crypto which is unconfiscatable.

Andreas Antonopoulos talks about this scenario here...

https://youtu.be/9PrJQeKl9w4

I've moved this Thread onto Jupiter's long interaction with Neptune this year.

Tanit picked up on this and it is the sort of thing I'd ignore. But several authors are suggesting it is a very dangerous situation for Debt. Excessive Debt.

We know that Jupiter's -VE side leads to excess, and these two are forming a square.

Further, they are both at Home.

So I am wondering if anybody can add any insight into the general energies that this aspect will bring ?

Neptune is such a hard energy to describe. In Pisces ? Some sort of excess of Faith ? Drugs ? Oil ? Debt ?

It runs on and off through late 2018 all the way till late Sept 2019, forming three exact phases.

H

one way to characterize jupiter-neptune is"the illusion of speculation".. i think it is more challenging with the hard aspects.. this coming year includes the square between the 2 planets... it might have implications in a number of areas, obviously the stock market, maybe religion and perhaps politics too... anything that connects back to jupiter would be more susceptible to idealization and might fall back to earth after the hard aspect is over... at present we are ramping up into it...

bubbles, bangles and beads, lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUANdbULP_U

I would suggest the phrases "'government' or 'military' subversion".

It's there for all to see, look at the receptions.

subvert

verb;
to overthrow (something established or existing).
to cause the downfall, ruin, or destruction of.
to undermine the principles of; corrupt.
stablished or existing).
to cause the downfall, ruin, or destruction of.
to undermine the principles of; corrupt.