Will we talk tomorrow?

Hi All,

Would appreciate your help in reading the horary attached to this link:

https://imgur.com/a/FCfsv6s

Straight and to the point: A short time ago one acquaintance of mine told me he had a bit of a crush on me. I think he may have been embarrassed as a result and shyed away. We were both invited to a social event scheduled tomorrow and I was wondering if he'll approach me.

Based on the horary I conclude a few things: As Venus, I'm a bit more interested in him being that I am in his domicile in the 7th and so is the Moon. He's Mars conjunct the midheaven and conjunct the South Node [dun dun dun] and he has just stationed direct after a long, tiring retrogradation. I, on the other hand, am just starting mine! As a result we are both slow in motion and since I am slowing down at a higher rate, and he's speeding up as a higher rate, I can't tell at this time who is more "ardent" from a planetary speed perspective.

In any case, I don't believe we'll be speaking tomorrow. What stuck out to me was this separation I have with Mars as his last aspect by square, and I might be wrong but I believe that may indicate I was the last person he interacted with on the subject. His strong presence on the Midheaven indicates to me that his concern is his career more than anything. My next aspect is to Saturn in the 9th. Being that Saturn rules both the 9th and 10th I wonder if the aspect signifies a new job. Not sure what that means just yet! Aside from that I see this Moon in terrible condition in the 7th. I don't know what to make of that except that I might be feeling down about how we lost touch. I know my significator will be stationing retrograde shortly. Based on that I'd say there would be another meeting, but I doubt it would end any better considering in both cases the aspect is a square. Once I move back into Libra I will have him off my mind and will focus more on myself. At this time it doesn't appear that we'll agree on anything.

Further, I see the Moon's next aspect is a sextile to Mercury in the 7th and I wonder if that means I'll meet someone else in the meantime. What's more interesting is that both Mercury and Saturn are upcoming friendly aspects and both are dignified.

I agree it is probably a no for talking to him, although an angular significator is tricky. Mars conjunct the SN but on an angle could mean he is there but is not seen by you, or is kept from you, since the nodes are eclipse points and the SN is a decrease of energy. His being angular does suggest some eagerness, though, and I am not sure it relates to career, but it could be he is interested in maintaining a certain public persona. The 10th is a public house so he seems in a public place, though. Moon and Venus are both in bad shape and cadent, so you are not making a positive effort to see him and would feel unable to do much about whatever difficulty you would encounter. You may want to watch for any manipulative, obsessive, jealous or game-playing behavior on your part with that influence because it could work against you. The Moon is separating from Saturn and is without any aspect for a bit before it reaches Mercury dignified in the 5th, which will probably suggest a change of focus and your attention to someone else, or maybe just at this meeting. Mercury is combust though, so they are probably taken or represent a couple you spend your time with at the event

Since Mars just left a sign of dignity to a peregrine state, his opinion of you may change, or his behavior towards you. Some of the more negative traits of Mars could be expressed, although the SN inhibits the expression (it would be on the surface at least). I think it could just mean his behavior is different at the meeting, though, since your question was about the meeting and not a relationship with him or how he feels about you, or your future with him. That is a bit much to expect, although horary can sometimes show other things not asked about.

The slowness and future retrograde movement of Venus soon would suggest indecisiveness, changing one's mind, going back and forth. To me, Venus in Scorpio in general is very difficult in love matters. She offen gets the person she desires but it can be for the wrong reasons and both people can get hurt in the process. The Venus-Mars square is a highly sexual and holds a lot of tension but it is separating and Venus gave her light to the Moon and Saturn in the 8th, which to me says he feels like you rejected him, especially since his dispositor is Saturn in the 8th, and so may act accordingly, such as cold and distant and aloof. I think overall the best thing to do would be to let him know you are not rejecting him, if that is the case.

I am not sure gauging his feelings is a good idea from the horary, since it is representing this meeting and the possible encounter.

Uranus in the 12th is T squaring the situation too so I am wondering how that might play out. He certainly has a lot of influences going on. The 12th is more suppressed but Uranus is a very energetic energy, so there is a tension with that placement as it is, let alone with Mars. He may just behave bizarrely or erratic.

Thanks Tanit.

I wonder what that upcoming square to Uranus means for Mars!

It's strange he'd think I rejected him. Someone brought that up and I couldn't understand because I'd been very forthcoming with him.

Also, maybe a bit of an wishful thinking element to this but I see Venus going into it's own dignity while Mars slowly flows into Venus' exaltation.

Regarding the Sun Mercury conjunction I wonder if it's two people instead of a married person? on that note Mercury and Sun both go into Libra sometime soon.

Any thoughts on that?