The Stock Markets till the 6th Nov 2018

So the Conscious Stream moves on ...........

The 22nd Sept till early December 2018 ? So I expect a Healthy Sell Off to occur thru to the 21st Sept. But now I need to think what comes after that.

Will we bounce back ? I’ll certainly have to see where we are on the 27th Sept after the next Federal Reserve Meeting, which occurs on the day that Mars opposes the Node.

I’m sure plenty of people will be licking the wounds and hoping the Fed doesn’t Raise but I understand they have little choice but to.

What will the cause ?

Early December brings Jupiter Rising. And I feel that means Jupiter begins to dominate. Jupiter will be in Sagittarius so some American Fat Cats will be smiling to themselves then. Further, Mercury and Venus too are Rising. We’ll need to assess things at the beginning of December.

It seems that the current phase from late August thru till late January 2018 will be everything –VE that the phase Nov 2016 to late Aug 2018 was +VE. Pretty well it seems if it can be –VE it will be.

It never tends to be completely –VE, and my theory that a good Autumn Sell Off needs a Healthy Paranoia supplied by planets bar Jupiter in Scorpio is confounded to a degree by Jupiter in Scorpio, and Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn sextiling Scorpio.

There are some things that I can’t explain in writing but become blaringly obvious is you spend the time “on the Charts??? and that is a strongly +VE set up in part of the Chart may often dominate the whole Chart, and vica versa, as we saw with the Uranus Pluto square.

Clearly after the last Crash the “Powers that Be??? weren’t going to sit on their hands. Trump is benefiting from Jupiter’s run thru Libra and Scorpio, and Authority has Saturn at Home in Capricorn.

Jupiter also makes inconjunctions in the Helio with Uranus in early Oct, and on the 6th Nov in Geo. [Both these worry me as Jupiter and Uranus are one of the strongest +VE energies around, and this can be a Euphoric Energy, but for who?]

To some extent one might feel sorry for Trumpy. It just looks misery all the way now for him, except Jupiter’s Home Run into the USA’s Rising Sign Sagittarius.

For him Uranus is approaching his Asc/ Eclipse Point and n.Mars all be it in trine, but without a stabilising energy of Saturn. Further, Saturn is moving forward now and Pluto will too soon, and they form incredibly –VE energies to his natal planets.

If I was him I’d say Thank You and Good Night and seek asylum in Russia.
I haven’t really answered the question I set out to answer. We’ll have to wait till the week of the Fed Meeting to see if we’ll be Rallying back from whatever low point we hit on the 20th-21st Sept.

One thing that looks juicily –VE is Venus. Venus enters Scorpio on Monday. And then it looks pretty well like it is misery for the Security Searching Lovey all the way till early Jan 2018.

It looks like ULTRA CAUTIOUS INVESTMENTS will be in demand starting in 36 hours.

I notice also that from the 27th Sept, which has to be D Day for this Analysis Venus hangs around the sextile mid-point of Saturn and r.Pluto.

We've got to register that a Rate Rise will hurt but equally the Powers represented by Capricorn are NOT going to sit on their hands.

Venus turns retro in the early part of Oct.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

So here we are mid evening on the 17th Sept, and we've had some Selling and in the Tech Sector ?

Plenty still to play out but really for me it is a case of starting to work on what comes from the get go late on Sunday the 23rd Sept ?

I find this fascinating. Clearly Trump isn't going to give up. And although generally The Stars have swung, or will have swung to the -VE after such a long +VE run, there are the odd +VEs.

For example I need the Mercury combust to deliver, but just as Mercury comes out of the Sun there is Mars in trine, and even r.Uranus in inconjunction.

Saturn offering the square. But those energies are so caught up in each other it hard to see anyone play out terribly -VEly.

There is a theory that Mercury and Venus have an important relationship, and although I haven't totally worked it out both sill be Setting now, and Venus soon into retro.

Definitely a weaker phase for them.

Much remains linked to the Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction that peaks on the 12th Sept. It would be worth plugging that into Trump's natal Chart.

As I'll do now.

I don't know much about the Do's and Dont's of Helio but we can see Trumpy's n.Mercury and n.Mars receiving unbalanced energy from Uranus and Jupiter.

As a Short Seller that is what I want as he'll be going of at Tangents.

n.Mars certainly is receiving the full dose from Jupiter, and probably being egged on by Uranus.

H

Ok so I've moved onto this Thread, as I'm trying to think what I'll be doing once the Mars Uranus square settles on Wednesday 19th Sept UKT, and hopefully overflows into Friday 21st Sept as Mercury combusts, and ends its 40 day buying phase too.

Usually the square has three passes and the third often is a bit of a dud, as it has been signalled for so long.

And so with Trumpy's threats.

He's gone for a 10% tariff that will rise to 25% for 2019, as Uranus moves direct and the real Trade Wars start, if China doesn't offer some restitution.

He's also warned that he'll up the stakes again if China responds -VEly. But he left out Apple's Handsets I understand.

Pretty measured I'd say, as for sure he has one eye on the Main Markets.

But this time he may NOT have the control he thinks he has.

Mars and Saturn are now in applying conflict with The Node. The Node ? The Node ? The mysterious Node ?

What do you do ? What Message do you bring ? You are like the End of a Rainbow.

H

Massively disappointing morning.

Looks like there was heavy Selling on the EU 50 and the FTSE thru the night but that has recovered and the EU 50 is even up about 0.5%.

I'd still expect more Selling as the week progresses.

I'm in the Unknowable territory now. I just don't know how the Helio energies play out, even if I've got two books on order now.

You need to have experienced these aspects in action to know what they deliver and how.

My feeling is that a Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction will be a strongly +VE Euphoric Greedy "Who Cares" energy, and that is what seems to be happening.

People are drunk on this Rally and the Eyewatering sums of money around in the Capitalist World, and Trump walking rough shod over all and everything.

The problem is that so much else is -VE. A bit like when you see people looting shops, and running off with trolleys of food and white goods.

A bit like the former Soviet Union in the late 90s. Thugs filled the vacuum left by the removal of the former State mechanism.

You know it is going to end badly. Just a case of when ?

H

I read a piece earlier where Traders were quoted as being totally perplexed by the lack of Selling in general in reaction to Trump's Tariff move.

Although many many many things are now -VE or will become so, I feel this Helio energy from the Jupiter Uranus that applies till the 12th Oct, really is the very worst of Wall Street Greed and Arrogance.

And I'm afraid Trumpy is tuned into it. As we saw by excepting Apple's Handsets.

Things point to having to wait till the 12th Oct for any clear moves as we have the majority of Cycles -VE, but this potentially VERY STRONG +VE building to it's maximum over the next 23 days.

I certainly don't expect a massive Sell Off now till then because of it.

H

Well we are into the "it is going to be interesting" phase as little has played out the way I had foreseen.

Further, it'd probably be a good time for me to take a break till I feel more confident I know what is going on.

Chert !

I'm really wondering if the Helio Jupiter Uranus energy till the 12th Oct, and the Translation of Light from Pluto to Uranus by Jupiter's Geo inconjunction is just so so strong that much else is being ignored ?

For example theoretically once Mercury starts to Set we should have a completely different Mood from Traders. Far more reluctant. And that can Stall the Rally. Also the Combustion late tomorrow usually kicks that off.

Therefore if they don't happen I think it is a really really dangerous phase now. People get drunk on Euphoria and go Cwazy. People wave away warnings and rules of thumb.

Sense disappears out the Window.

And this may well be the theme all the way till the Mid Term Elections.

"Trump is showing us what can be achieved if you throw the Rule Book out the Window."

The problem is that Trumpy got lucky.

H

So I've tried to get my head around what comes next. I still believe there are loads of -VEs out there and ONLY a narrow +VE Rope Walk leading till Jupiter reaches Sagittarius on the 8th Nov keeping us from falling into the Abyss.

I thought thru some scores.

I'd say that a Uranus Pluto trine, inconjunction, ramped up by all supporting energies like Sign, Element, House, Speed and Direction could be 100 points. MAXIMUM.

Jupiter Uranus has to be in the second tier. Maybe around 65. Add in the fact you've got the Helio running, and also translation of light from Pluto to Uranus via Jupiter, maybe you are up in the 80s.

Of course Jupiter reaching Sagittarius will score well but max 50. So I am thinking that Jupiter reaching Sagittarius just after the Mid Terms will be a bit of an anti-climax.

In reality the +VE energy for the Greed Cwazed Fatties in America. Probably is now into Oct for a while.

Also if you add in the NYSE lunations you've got t.r.Pluto trine n.Mars till early Oct when it ebbs.

Let's see where we are next week once Mercury has combusted and is starting to Set.

H

But of course it isn't just a case of saying the whole thing, my Analysis, was wrong.

There is this Euphoric Greed energy in The Stars now, possibly hitting a peak till mid Oct.

While so much else, nearly everything, is -VE.

And if you read the madness that is being written then that seems to be true.

People saying the SP will double soon to 6,000

ALL SENSE seems to be going out the Window and I fear for Retail Investors who tend to join these parties when the Institutional ones are calling for their Limos.

I just read this

"Weather Forecast: Signs Of A "Perfect Storm" (1449 Gmt)

With stock markets handsomely rising on both sides of the Atlantic, now might be a good time to look ahead for signs of what could soon go wrong.

Vincent Deluard, from INTL FCStone Financial, believes "the next few weeks present an ideal setup for a major stock market correction" amid "the pressure of higher rates and inflation".

Here are his main bullet points:

"The common corporate policy restricting trading in company shares prior to results (a "blackout policy") could also mean share buybacks, a key boost to markets recently, will be hard to come by in the next weeks.

Here's what Goldman analysts had to say about it just a few days ago.

"S&P 500 stands just shy of its all-time high of 2914, but the upcoming buyback blackout window presents a near-term risk," GS analysts said."

And trying to make sense of my Analysis Trump will be pulling out all the stops all the way till the 6th Nov Mid Terms.

And he'll deliver some things but it does look like it'll be an anti climax after the Vote.

Trump watches the Markets carefully and you'd feel he'll do that all the way till the 6th. We should watch what comes around the 12th Oct with the Helio peak. And he'll deliver something similar to the 8th Nov Geo peak.

But I feel after being pumped up by Uranus Jupiter actually will "drop" into Sagittarius and we might say it'll be the End of Trump's Game.

I think what is problematic is that Selling opportunities will slip away without really being noticed thru till the Mid Terms.

We need to see where we are next week once Mercury's combustion has passed.

It itself can let the Madmen onto the Pitch for a few days.

H

So limping thru till the Close tonight, and then waiting a few days next week to see what the Fed Reserve Meeting brings, and Mars dancing -VEly with the Nodes.

b.t.w now that Mars is free from r.Uranus, direct, gaining speed, and in Aquarius that is a pretty strong moderate sized +VE. And that powers on till the 15th Nov, and think without too much to distract it.

So a Johnny come lately to this Last Hurrah Rally.

But what I wanted to say was that once I've made my Judgements, which in the case of this week's potential for a Crash, have been completely wrong wrong wrong, I look at other Techniques and ideas to back up my opinion, or to contradict it.

BulletBobb pointed me back at the NM and FM techniques or Lunations, and I had a go at some for the NYSE 1792 n.Chart and if I was right then the New Moon, or Moon covering these recent dates showed t.r.Pluto, nearly SD in trine to n.Mars.

If n.Mars is significant to the NYSE n.Chart then having near SD t.Pluto in such a powerful position nearly guaranteed a strong block to the -VE energies that were around.

For my Crash to happen the American Main Markets had to fold, and that was unlikely looking back.

Further, the Helio Jupiter Uranus trine must have a significant Upside energy, even if it is a dangerously Euphoric one. This inconjunction, Helio and Geo, can completely unhitch People's Common Sense.

Those two fit well.

1/ The American Economy is doing well so people will be investing Capital thru the NYSE. Money is flowing into the USA from the EMs.

2/ Trump isn't going to let the Main US Markets fall before the Mid Terms. Those who are Greedy and Amoral won't have a problem Speculating on him.

The Big Bet is will all that he has done to bolster America translate into more money floating around America ?

Will the American Economy actually be better off ? Even if he takes a hit on the 6th Nov, which isn't so far far away now ?

H

PS But are things pointing to now to the really peak +VE energy being in early to mid Oct ?

Considering that NM Lunation on the NYSE then maybe so as the next one doesn't highlight n.Mars, and Pluto is slowly moving away from the trine.

OK at last some clarity returning. I'm looking at Nov and Dec PUT Options now. Looking pretty juicy and hopefully I'll get some one next Tuesday early when I have some more liquidity.

And then I think it just comes down to one thing. One +VE, or Two.

1/ How strong will the Buoyancy from Jupiter in Sagittarius be from the 8th Nov. Also r.Uranus in plus 27° Aries ?

2/ How high will we go from Mars in Aquarius, and the Helio and Geo Jupiter Uranus inconjunctions. This really is now ONLY to do with timings.

When will the PUT Options be the cheapest, and if we buy (SHORT Sell) too early then will we NOT be able to buy sensible strike prices for Nov or Dec.

But I'm thinking more an more about Dec, and I feel as the liquidity becomes available each fortnight or so I'll just stack on more and more PUT Options on the FTSE 100, EU Stokks 50 and SP 500, or perhaps the DJ.

THE QUESTION IS HOW FAR WILL WE DROP FROM THE HIGH BETWEEN NOW AND 8TH NOV, to THE LOW or BOTTOM THAT JUPITER IN SAGITTARIUS WILL FORM 8TH NOV till mid DEC strike date ??

Jupiter combusts early Dec but note there is something to say that Jupiter actually likes the Sun and the combustion. Mars they say does. Fire ?

So closure but still NOT clear cut as Jupiter approaches the Sun in early Dec I seem to remember.

But I think Jupiter will be well down from the highs that the Helio and Geo inconjunctions with r.Uranus have delivered.

I think that is pretty well what I'll be working from. See what Monday brings to add to this ?

So I think I'm close to another "Beauty" with the ONLY obstacle in my way Jupiter in Sagittarius and actions related to it, like the Combustion early Dec.

I'll repeat that Jupiter was in Sagittarius in 2007 and I think Jupiter in Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius negates the necessary fear that Scorpio brings to the Autumn.

So we've got the Buoyancy of Jupiter resisting a Heavy Sell Off during the Autumn months.

That's my theory.

H

So I had a wee bit of a break thru last night.

I've this theory that when Jupiter is in Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius ti negates the all necessary Paranoia that Scorpio brings to Autumn.

And looking back on 2005, 2006, and 2007 that seems to be true. But I haven't look to much further back.

But as I never hear anybody else quoting this theory or basic idea I had another look back at 2007.

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT BECAUSE ONCE THE DUST HAS SETTLED ON THE 8TH NOV THE ONLY +VE LEFT PRETTY WELL IS JUPITER IN SAGITTARIUS.

Now what I saw was Pluto just about to leave Sagittarius and the reality is from around 1995 till late 2007 Pluto was in Sagittarius and therefore we had Sagittarius on steroids.

As Jupiter is a 12 year cycle Jupiter left Sagittarius back in 1995 just when Pluto was arriving.

So the good News or even Great News is that I doubt little old Jupiter in Sagittarius will amount to too much buoyancy, especially after Jupiter will have gone Cold Turkey in his break up from Uranus inconjunction Geo, and earlier the Helio.

So I again think that we must be around the Top, and that 13th Oct has to see some decline as the Helio inconjunction ends.

And I'll basically spend between now and 6th Nov stacking up PUT Options across the following DAX, DJ, SP 500 and FTSE.

The FTSE of course is subject to the BREXIT issues and a weak £pound.

no tak !!

H