Ok so some pretty Heavy Selling kicked in around 11:45hrs on the SP 500 Futures.

What comes now ?

Well some pretty heavy Drag Chains got thrown out the Window, or the deceleration 'Chute was activated at the Top of the Climb.

Don't forget that the strong +VE generated by Jupiter and r.Uranus in inconjunction till is still running. Meaning come late on Tuesday 6th Nov we'll begin to climb back.

Though it has to be drip feed territory. I'll be waiting till the 7th Nov before any serious Buying.

So "We" probably will Bounce lower. My feeling is that there shouldn't be wild swings as People know that things won't normalise till later on the 7th Nov when the Results are clear.

I think I said around -2.5% off the Top, and I also quoted 2,650.

I think we may well get down well below 2,650 by 17:57hrs next Tuesday 6th Nov UKT.

H

So as "We" come u^p to the Close in the USA let's try to make sense of this Cwazy Week.

That might help us get the next few days right.

1/ Really there is ONLY Two major things to understand.

Steadily building is Jupiter's inconjunction with r.Uranus. thrown in there too was the Grande Trine with The Node and r.Chiron.

That built and built in +VE strength all week.

Further, early on Monday the square between The Node and r.Uranus paused, even retreated a bit, until today at about 09:00hrs UKT.

Therefore Jupiter was able to Power up into today.

2/ Once The Node and r.Uranus has engaged again it was ONLY a matter of when, in my mind, that Jupiter ran head long into this square's Coat Hanger and got Dropped.

And so that happened with the SP 500 bouncing off 2,700. And 2,700 seems to be a Key support. We are coming towards the Close now at around 2,722.5.

Um ?

Err ?

So "We" went from nearly all +VE to about equally +VE verses -VE. And really that continues till 6pm Tuesday 6th Nov UKT.

I'd feel that the -VE strength of the square will just drag the SP 500 under. And if there are Key Supports such as 2,700 then "We" drop through them.

And I'd say 2,650 is a reasonable target.

"We" got to remember that Jupiter hasn't ended his buoyancy. So I think that the shape of today's reversal will be repeated on Monday and on Tuesday upto 6pm UKT.

Perhaps 2,765 - 2,700 = 65, with a 25 point Bounce. ie So from 2,765 roughly a 2.5% drop, with about a 1% retracement.

So on Monday similar from 2,725 a 2.5% drop and about a 1% retracement. 2,655 and bouncing back to about 2,683.

And on like that. Takes us down to the 2,600 level ?

Well ?

I think the fact that Jupiter is at "It" with r.Uranus and The Node may weaken their square.

So anything below my 2,650 level seems like it'd be time to book the profits, in my book.

But I feel the Down drag will be relentless until 6pm on the Tuesday.

An inescapable sensible Sell Off prior to an Unknown situation, that however, shouldn't change the US's Economic Outlook too much.

H

Although I am often too early with my Bets Friday's Sell Off came pretty well exact pretty well exactly when I said it would and it was GREAT GREAT to see some of my Spread Bets 200% up in just a few hours.

Of course that'd have been over 500% if I'd hung around. The SP 500 suddenly dropping off a very sharp rally up to 2,765 down to 2,700.

That was clever to spot that.

H