NOT wishing to detract from Mr Bullet's initiative to have a lone FA Forum, I'm just quickly going to wrap up the Run In to the Mid Terms.

And I must admit after loads of Analysis over the past months it doesn't look a fantastic opportunity for the Short Seller anymore.

Chert !

On the Upside the Run In is as follows -

Jupiter in Helio Sagittarius just now, Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction 12th Oct, Helio Mars Jupiter trine 28th Oct (?), Geo Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction 8th Nov, Geo Jupiter ingress into Sagittarius 8th Nov.

That all fits well with the Trump Tax Cuts and the Trump Trade.

Personally the end result of Jupiter in Sagittarius I don't think will be healthy but really it is the journey there that matters just now and that has plenty of +VE Umph. Mars is having a strong direct run thru Aquarius.

On the Downside much, much, much else is -VE.

The big action is the square of The Nodes to r.Uranus, and the fact that the Nodes have began to apply rapidly.

Neptune is separating from Pluto. Venus is retro in Scorpio. Mercury now in Scorpio. Both Setting.

I think the square to The Nodes will play out in China, Big Tech and finally The Main Markets.

NOT much else to do except to let it play out and see how it runs. Certainly I'll be glad once the 12th Oct has arrived so that Helio inconjunction will end. It is a Euphoric Greedy energy.

But straight behind comes the Helio Mars Jupiter trine and on and on that set of +VE Stepping Stones runs.

H

PS Helpful to check what Others are thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPdi6B6RRJE

Massive dump on all the Main Markets !!

Glad I held my never and kept my Short Positions open.

So what do we do now ? What comes now ?

Today Mercury entered Scorpio and opposed r.Uranus. Helio Jupiter is into Sagittarius.

For me it is the Nodes moving quickly and applying to r.Uranus. This week that moves from 2°02' to 1°24' last thing this Friday.

Yesterday was Mardi - +VE . Today Mercredi - -VE. Tomorrow Jeudi - +VE-ish. Friday Vendredi - -VE.

The Nodes stop next week.

But all the way till the Mid Terms when things look -VE then there is a +VE to counter it.

This week we've got the Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction but that can also be seen a Greedy Short Sellers mocking all the Retail Investors who got sucked in over the last few months.

"Mugs". I feel very sorry for the likes of them.

H

Ok so now we are into the difficult bit. What comes next and how do we tell what it is ?

Some help in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cDZsf5gTqo

Really I need to be focusing in on next week's US Earnings. With the nodes moving quickly this week towards r.Uranus I doubt we'll bounce back even if that is the usual move after such Heavy Selling.

Next week the Nodes stall and I think that'll reduce the downside. However, exactly at the moment the Earnings Season start r.Venus and Mercury cross.

Today the Moon is applying to Jupiter and it is Jeudi.

I doubt we'll recover too much this week.

Next week very hard to Call.

H

Where do we go from here ?

I'd say it pretty well all depends on the US Earnings Season which kicks in next Monday after the Bell (I understand).

So anybody who can draw up a Chart for that should do so.

I'm looking at the transits to the 1792 n.NYSE Chart.

1/ I see the t.Sun crossing n.r.Jupiter. A +VE ?

2/ r.Venus crossing Mercury in the 5th in Scorpio. A -VE.

3/ The Sun moving towards Scorpio and in the 5th. -VE ?

4/ The t.Moon stuck between t.Saturn and t.Pluto in miserable n.Capricorn. A -VE.

5/ t.Mars heading for n.Pluto in the 8th House. A -VE when it comes into Orb.

6/ t.Mars opposing 2nd House n.Uranus. A -VE.

H

That's as good as I can get using these sort of ideas. It's a weak method but does show plenty of Tension.

t.Sun n.Jupiter ? Positive.

OK so it looks like the Earnings Season starts tomorrow.

"JPMorgan Chase & Co expected to report a 28 pct increase in adj EPS and a 4.9 pct increase in revenue for Q3 when it reports results before the market open on Fri"

I don't have anything left to give to this question as to what comes next. In late 2007 Jupiter dropped out of Sagittarius into Capricorn.

This week Jupiter entered Helio Sag. Tomorrow Helio Jupiter makes an inconjunction to Uranus. Vedic Jupiter enters Scorpio tomorrow. Mars makes a trine to Helio Jupiter on the 26th Oct. Geo Jupiter makes an inconjunction to r.Uranus on the 8th Nov and then drops into Sagittarius.

That's a lot of buoyancy. But once the dust settles on the 8th Nov just about the ONLY +VE left is Jupiter in Sagittarius.

I had a look at the Full Moon Chart for the 24th Oct UKT. I'd say pretty -VE. Also r.Uranus completes the square to The Nodes, whilst Jupiter is more than 1° applying.

It seems that most of the FAANGs report around this time too. So high Tension.

I've got the feeling that once the Helio Mars trine is over on the 26th Oct we'll fall heavily on our knees before the Mid Terms.

Once all has settle probably we'll get a bit of a rally out the other side and that is what the New Moon Chart around the 7th Nov suggests.

I'll see if I can find the dates for the FAANGs Earnings.

Just noticed that the traditional safe haven of Gold is on the move up now. That's a definite sign that people are worried.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Here's the View ....

"Investors worried that equity markets would have trouble recovering as rising Interest Rates coincide with uncertainty about how much Earnings Growth would be hurt by a U.S. trade war with China.

"People fear that it will be harder to snap back if we’re seeing a cyclical top in Earnings with those two headwinds, which are not going away," said Michael O’Rourke, chief market strategist at JonesTrading in Greenwich, Connecticut."

VERY CLEAR.

And the FAANGs Earnings schedule so far ...

Facelessbook 30th Oct
Apple 01st Nov
Amazon 25th Oct
Netflix Tuesday 16th Oct
Google/ (Alphabet) 25th Oct

https://www.nasdaq.com/earnings/report/amzn

Tesla on the 7th Nov ? Juicy timing.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

So we had a Bounce over night.

? Um ?

In fact we had a Bounce in after hours Trading in the USA. But that is when the Volume is very light and the reactions over egged.

Of course he or she who calls the Markets next moves correctly does very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gngnqriSXLE

We had the Moon conjuncting Jupiter overnight. And Mercury sextile Saturn.

The following are the Factors that are making my Radar.

1/ The Helio Jupiter Uranus trine ended this morning !! HURRAH.

2/ t.Pluto is separating from the n.Mars of the 1792 NYSE n.Chart. But ONLY a little bit. Suggests the end of something very very strong.

3/ Next week The Nodes slow to a stop. BOOOOOOOOH.

4/ Then speed up the week after. HUUUUUUUURRAH !

5/ I understand that in Vedic-Land Jupiter has just ingressed into Scorpio. Potentially a strong +VE I understand.

Simply I don't know what comes next. Too much going on.

6/ I like the fact that the Node r.Uranus trine is going thru sudden period of applying, and that it is ahead of the Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction.

It sort of points to us falling heavily before the Mid Terms, and then perhaps a period of calm after them.

7/ All the planets can have their day in this type of Analysis. All the relationships of Mercury, Venus and the Sun to each other are relevant.

Now Mercury and Venus are Setting. They cross this next Monday around 21hrs UKT.

Venus is related to Bonds, except Saturn's hand holding for a few days in sextile, poor old Venus looks in for a good kicking thru Combustion, then opposition to r.Uranus.

Square to the Nodes too.

Now a retreat from US Treasury Bonds has been a big factor in triggering this Sell Off.

Throwing it all together I'd say we'll stabilise a bit next week before having another very good dump later in Oct.

And I think I'll MOSTLY park my Profits till then. Say Friday the 19th Oct.

H

Try though I may I can't squeeze anything else out of my Analysis.

Next week - Although the Nodes and r.Uranus apply further over this weekend they stall, and even separate a bit next week till the Friday 19th Oct.

While they are having a "Wee" breather Helio Mars applies towards Jupiter. Even if Jupiter is separating from Uranus Helio.

Mercury and r.Venus cross, Mercury loving away from Saturn's sextile while Venus loves towards it.

The Sun opposes r.Uranus. I'd think once we are through the Mercury r.Venus cross, and have accepted the Moon's drop into Capricorn the rest of the week will be a lot more stable and therefore you'll probably get a Relief Rally.

Mars marches on happily in Aquarius.

H

PS I think the Full Moon that lands on top of r.Uranus on the 24th Oct UKT should bring excitement, as we've had The Nodes applying to r.Uranus from the 19th Oct, but battling Mars's trine to Jupiter Helio.

I think the good News is that once that trine is over, The Nodes squaring r.Uranus should be able to sneak in ahead of Jupiter's +VE energy.

So I feel the Trap Door will open again before the Mid Term Elections.

Which I think I've said already ...

It seems that the US Earnings Season kicked off with JP Morgan Chase's release around 06.50 am Eastern in New York.

That shows Dawn. And an interesting Chart to look at.

This is very relevant as the US Earnings can make or break the Rally.

And with head winds from Trade Wars and Interest Rates should we drop further then it'll be hard to recover.

And while I'm at it I generally feel next week will be +VE, r.Venus supported by Saturn.

And then we'll drop again during the period 19th Oct to 29th Oct inclusive. Although Helio Mars Jupiter will resist that.

And we'll fall again Friday 2nd Nov into the 6th Nov.

After the Mid Terms more Hamonious.

H

So I'm desperately scrapping around to get some clues as to how next week will play out.

My feeling is that as The Nodes' application towards r.Uranus stalls during Monday that a bit of a Relief Rally will take hold.

Further, as the "Tech" Sector led the bounce on Friday, if r.Uranus is chilling out then Tech does OK I feel.

China may also help, but I'll be closing most of my Short Positions and waiting till Friday the 19th to start drip feeding back in.

And run thru till the 23rd when the Sun enters Scorpio.

The Chart Guys also can't tell what comes next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSHEO-aYDzA

I've seen Mercury crossing Venus cause problems and that happens around the Close on Monday.

Also the Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction has ended.

H

So having listened to the Chart Guys and their explanations that really the SP 500 is balanced between Big Tech and Financials.

Financials were judged to have done poorly in Earnings on Friday and that part of the SP 500 suffered, where as the Big Tech part rallied.

So I've tried further to understand the NASDAQ natal Chart.

NOT so easy.

You could say that Saturn rules the MC. Mercury rules the 2nd House, the Sun the 5th and then Jupiter and Mars the 8th House.

I still haven't really got a feel for these Houses as they must have different input to the over all Chart.

t.Mars threatens n.Saturn and n.Sun.

t.Saturn is separating from n.Venus, as are t.Uranus from the Asc, and t.Pluto from the MC.

t.mars is stimulating n.Uranus +VEly and as we are talking Tech then that has to be significant. Even if it doesn't fit into any normally rules.

t.Jupiter will stimulate n.Jupiter more and more. That is within the rules and again must be +VE.

You could argue that the NASDAQ based on this has been thru the ringer. And is coming out the other side.

I think the FM Chart of the 24th Oct suggests otherwise. And also Uranus is square to the t.Node, and therefore the NASDAQ's Asc is square to the t.Nodes too.

So the conclusion is, straight up, I can't draw any definitive conclusions from this sort of Analysis.

I think when the Nodes begin to apply again to r.Uranus from the 19th Oct till the 29th Oct, and then again 2nd Nov till the Elections Big Tech will suffer.

A clue is Tencents the Chinese Tech Company. It rolls up China, EMs and Big Tech into one.

So good to have the Weekend to find some calm after last week's Heavy Selling.

And as I think significant Downside opportunities remain up till the US Mid Term Elections Results I'll repeat what I think.

Based ONLY on Astrology.

1/ The Mid Term Results will come out and become definite over the 7th Nov into the 8th Nov UKT.

Astrologically it does seem that they will draw a Line in the Sand. A lot ends or climaxes in the week of the 5th Nov, and then is gone gone gone.

We are then pretty well ONLY left with Geo and Helio Jupiter in Sagittarius.

For Trump that means Jupiter falls into his intercepted Sagittarius 4th House. Does the buoyancy of Jupiter become lost to him ?

For America Sagittarius sits on the Asc.

2/ Working against the Short Selling opportunities till the 7th-8th Nov are Helio Mars Jupiter trine, Jupiter Node trine, Geo Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction.

Although I feel are slightly erratic +VEs and hard to understand what they will bring.

I think nearer term r.Venus will receive support thru sextile from Saturn in Capricorn. And this is important as dropping US Bond value is what has triggered much of the Selling.

Venus relates well to Bond type investments.

3/ On the Downside there are loads of interesting energies. We've got a nicely timed Full Moon on the 24th Oct.

The NYSE and NASDAQ Lunations for that look pretty wild. Whereas for the 7th Nov New Moon they look calmer.

All so many of the +VE Cycles that carried us up from Trump's Victory two years ago are gone, such as Saturn's very +VE and stabilising trine to Uranus, and Jupiter's journey back and forth across Neptune and Pluto, for me ALSO in this period up to the Mid Terms I like the look of the Tension the Nodes are bringing.

I feel this week will be flat or slightly +VE, but once the Nodes start to move again on the 19th Oct thru to the 29th Oct, and they oppose the mid point of Mars and Pluto late on the 19th Oct too I think the fun will begin again.

A similar opposition to the mid point of Saturn and Mars occurs on the 7th Nov and 8th Nov. I think this will reduce Jupiter's +VE energy at that critical time.

The filling Moon also adds Tensions too.

Finally, once r.Venus is free of Saturn's support on the 24th Oct it begins to combust, and is in opposition to r.Uranus.

The Combustion is on the 27th Oct, unfortunately a Saturday (so the energy will be lost) and the opposition to r.Uranus lasts till the 31st Oct !

[EDIT - Actually r.Venus combusts at 15.15hrs UKT FRiday 26th Oct !!]

Venus looks a real old mess for weeks and weeks as it is opposed by r.Uranus, and squaring the Nodes.

SUMMARY - So loads of excitement for the Short Seller till the 7th Nov. I think the Downside clearly wins, but equally Trump won't be giving up and that is reflected in Jupiter's influences.

I understand the biggest problem is in fact that the US Economy is so strong and that is forcing Interest Rates to rise. That threatens Bond valuations.

Trade Wars are threatening company Earnings, and that is pushing money out of Stocks. You'd think Gold will rise further. [Harry Dent is of the opinion that Gold will eventually fall thru the floor].

We get the Earnings Season into full swing tonight from 9 pm UKT, and I think it'll be enough to stabilise the Markets and help them rise a bit this week.

News wise over the Weekend we've had Saudi Arabia threatening people, Merkel losing in Bavaria, and the Italian's to publish their Euro threatening budget today.

""Investors are... struggling with the ongoing U.S.-China trade war, Brexit talks, Italy's budget clash with Brussels, EM slow down, and the most recent geopolitical tensions between Saudi Arabia and the U.S.," said FXTM strategist Hussein Sayed."

It's the old "You Couldn't Make It Up ........... "

It is probably helpful to watch the company Tencents' price as it sort of marries in all the risk factors.