What has to be grappled with is pretty simple.

1/ How strong an Uplift will we get from Jupiter's inconjunctions with Uranus till the 12th Sept Helio, then till the 8th Nov Geo. ??

Bob Marks makes the following comments ....

"Uranus can make other planets function crazily. It can make them seem hyper. Whatever Uranus touches will not function in socially acceptable "normal" ways."

"Uranus Aspecting Jupiter: Jupiter shows our ability to grasp general principles, and so it can affect the philosophy we live by. Uranus is the planet of the unusual and the shocking. People with this placement will be attracted to ideas and systems of thought that are at odds with the prevailing views of their society. The ones with the harmonious aspects (sextile and trine) will tend to get away with it and be regarded as avant garde. Those with the square and opposition won’t. They will be regarded as eccentric, at best, and dangerous cranks at worst."

I think the inconjunctions are all of the above.

Verses all the massive list of -VEs. Interesting that Peter Schiff was talking about cwazy mentality of Buying just now.

2/ What happens once the results are posted on the 7th Nov. Jupiter enters Sagittarius the Sign on the Cusp of the 1st US House.

Here is what Bob Marks says ....

"Jupiter in the First House: gives you the traits of the sign of Sagittarius, optimistic, lucky, and with a tendency to say the first thing that pops into your mind. That is why Sagittarius HAS to be the sign of good luck. If it weren’t, everyone with a Sagittarius Sun-sign, or rising sign, or Jupiter in the first house would be murdered before the age of ten for saying outrageous things. If you have this placement, don’t get into the habit of relying too much on your "luck" because every now and then, it shuts off, and THEN you will be in real trouble. The other drawbacks of this position are a tendency to gain weight and no desire whatever to listen to any one else."

"Jupiter in Sagittarius: gives luck with a good chance that it will be blown through overconfidence. The astrologer Rod Chase gave a lecture on Jupiter and mentioned that two of his cousins had it place in Sagittarius. The first had it in House number seven, the marriage house. She was married three times, and this in an old-line Southern family where no one got divorced even once. The other cousin had that Sagittarius Jupiter placed in the eighth house, which rules, among other things, sex and inheritance. She inherited over $100,000 and blew it all within two years."

Jupiter is also in a square to Neptune so we may get delusion which can work for you or against you. Trump seems to thrive on it.

"This is the planet of dreams, imagination, illusion and delusion. Its effect on is as follows."

"Neptune aspecting Jupiter: Jupiter is cheerful and expands whatever it touches. Neptune is dreamy, idealistic, and other-worldly. The stressful aspects increase the chance that you will be just plain gullible. Remember, things are real when they exist, and not just because you imagine them. Take a course in logic. "

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

I think my Race here is Run.

1/ I had great News last week working out that Pluto must have had a big hand in the expansion of Jupiter thru 2005, 2006, and 2007.

People place great importance on Cycle that planets make to each other. Well the Jupiter Pluto Cycle peaked late in 2007 in the last degrees of Sagittarius.

Helio conjunction on the 23th Nov 2007, and Geo a one off pass on the 12th Dec 2007.

NOT hard to see why the World fell so heavily in 2008, as both Pluto and Jupiter moved into the contractions of Capricorn, after all the lubrications of Sagittarius.

This is important because looking back at what Jupiter in Sagittarius delivered last time perhaps doesn't predict what it will this time.

For me Pluto and Uranus are the starting points for this sort of Astro Driven Investment Ideas.

"Pluto is the planet of extremes, all or nothing at all, the highest or the lowest and nothing in between. It's effects on other planets is as follows:"

Remember Pluto in Sagittarius was what brought us Globalisation. And then the Crunch.

2/ I think Jupiter in Sagittarius from the 8th Nov, after the Uranus inconjunctions will be a bit of an anti-climax, and Neptune is on hand to weaken it.

However, a weak Jupiter might be even more Over Confident. Whatever way it isn't a great aspect is it ?

I think Retail Investors have to be very careful now, and there is a chance that we'll have a maniacal Rally in some form till the 12th Oct, nearly definite, then some embers of that till the 8th Nov UKT

For me the question is do I target PUT Options for the mid Nov or mid Dec strike dates ?

Both if possible.

H

PS It be interesting to know exactly when the Mid Term results are final. Things tend to climax Astrologically on the 8th Nov UKT.

That suggest Trump doesn't do as badly as people seem to be thinking.
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Race is Run.

1/ I don't think Jupiter in Sagittarius is too much of a danger for the SHORT Seller. No Pluto to put it on steroids, but Neptune to weaken it.

2/ And I'm NOT sure, with all the -VEs around, that the Jupiter Uranus inconjunctions are either. Though I'll be glad once the 12th Oct is passed.

Pretty Wild and Dangerous energies to cope with now.

H

So I was totally convinced that we'd have a Heavy Sell Off in the week of the 17th Sept. And of course I bet Heavily on that.

Oooooooooooowch - It didn't happen and even worse the Markets moved up slightly.

COMPLETELY WRONG.

Why ?

I have to assume that much was to do with the Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction that was applying about 3° then and peaks exact on the 12th Oct.

My Method very much works from the Outer planets inward and you won't beat a strong +VE like that Helio, if that is what did it.

So Helio is now added to my list of factors to look at.

H

You will see that I had and have been loosing sleep over the Geo version of the Jupiter uranus inconjunction as it peaks on the 8th Nov, and we can see that potentially it picks up the Rally Baton on the 12th Oct, as it is applying around 5°.

Though I'd think we'll get Downdraft for a few weeks after the 12th Oct, as so so much else is -VE.

I've been listening to more BBC output on the Great Recession. Worth listening too.

BBC World Service - Ian Golden - After the Crash and
BBC Radio - Nick Robinson - Decision Time

and see the other programme I've noted too.

Back in late 2007 Jupiter and Pluto conjuncted in both Helio and Geo Sagittarius in the very Last Degrees.

Harmonious Jupiter and Uranus, and Jupiter and Pluto have to be in the Top tier of the most powerful +VEs.

So know surprise that the World Banking system was leveraged 6x over assets at the end of 2007.

H

But we are interested in what happens 7th-8th Nov when the Jupiter Uranus inconjunctions end for good.

But Jupiter instead of dropping into Capricorn as it did late 2007, rejoices at its Home Run into Sagittarius.

Um ?

This sort of Analysis relies on NOT trying to fit Earth to The Heavens. But Trump's policies have boosted the US Economy, and Astrologically we've had this incredible run.

1/ I think we will drop a few % after the 12th Oct, but that the Geo Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction will help keep things afloat just.

2/ I think the Jupiter ingress into Sagittarius will be less buoyant than the Helio and Geo inconjunctions have been so we'll drop further.

However, Jupiter in Sagittarius +VE can't be ignored, as Trump's Tax Bribes can't be Written Off as NOT helping bring money into people's pockets.

3/ Uranus returns to Aries and that too can't be Written Off, but remains in square with the Node thru Nov.

H

I don't know when the US Election Results are completely counted but certainly it'll be in or after the 7th Nov.

The 8th Nov has plenty of key things Astrologically. Can we argue that the dust won't have settled till then ? Possible as things are so so significant in the US for the USA and for the World.

1/ Pretty well after the 8th Nov UKT we ONLY have Jupiter in Sagittarius.

2/ Trump increasing rocked by r.Uranus. Including the Uranus Eclipse reactivations that might herald the end of Trumpy. And other reactivations too. I don't think he'll like being a sort of Lame Duck if the Democrats win the Congress.

3/ Uranus direct in early 2019. Uranus afflicting the Nodes in Nov, until Pluto takes over that role thru to some cwazy times in April.

It does look like there will be a few Fat Cats sitting happily but NOT much else +VE. [This is still where my Unknown or Unknowable doubt comes in].

You'd feel that the US Markets will have to drop a good 10% from where ever the Top gets too.

I think that Top won't come after the 12th Oct.

H

So the Repeat is that we've got the Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction that could easily be one of the strong slower moving and stabilising +VEs building now to the peak on the 12th Oct.

It passes the Rally Baton on to its Geo Cousin at about 5° applying and it powers on to the peak on the 8th Nov.

Jupiter is Scorpio also reducing the all needed Autumn Paranoia for the SHORT Seller.

Much else is -VE with Saturn inconjunction the Node till the 7th Oct, and Venus further -VE on the 5th Oct when she SRs.

On the 10th Oct Mercury enters Scorpio, and then soon after Venus and Mercury cross which tends to be -VE.

I think the Helio inconjunction will just about t keep the US Markets buoyant but we'd then drop away from the 13th Oct for a few weeks.

The Geo inconjunction is then on its own against such -VEs as the Uranus Node square.

But equally the Saturn Node inconjunction will have ended.

So on we go with things hanging in the Balance.

It is all about Trump's Bet often know as Trump's Trade.

Basically come the 9th Nov we are left with a few Smug Sagittarians.

And they can be Smug.

H

We know that money is flowing out of the Emerging Markets into the USA.

I've felt that Uranus's retreat into Taurus will be felt in China and the Emerging Markets, Big Tech and then Speculation.

We've also got a different theme with the Italian Debt and how that might knock onto European Banks.

There is a sort of Emerging Market link there too.

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/chine ... 00843.html

The FTSE is sort of in there too but also BREXIT can change things dramatically. And how ? Who knows.

H

We've got the Node in action by inconjunction to Saturn, and we've got the square to Uranus.

All sort of Karmic.

VERY TENSE. Also Venus soon to go retro.

"A war of words between European officials and the Italian government is fuelling worries that the euro zone may be heading into a crisis and while that is hitting hard Italian assets, the rest of Europe is feeling the pain too.

"Italy remains front and centre for investors in Europe as tensions between Rome and Brussels seem to be mounting," says Neil Wilson, chief market analyst for Markets.com."

You'd ONLY need the Italian Banks to get another Lira type wobble and Oophs ?

Time to let it all play out now.

H

So I happened to read some Analysis suggesting that the 7th Nov Lunation at the Mid Terms might bring a bit of a Rally.

And I thought it isn't unreasonable to see that the Mid Terms will deliver a newish Starting Point once congress has been picked.

So I've spit the Threads into before and including, and after till early Dec.

It has proved well worth going thru it "all" again.

H

Till the Mid Term Results 7th Nov UKT

Now as you’d expect there are some powerful Jupiter aspects involved here. I’m seeing Trumpy more and more as a Sagittarian. His intercepted Sagittarius 4th House ?

For example Helio Mars and Jupiter form a strong Fire trine in late Oct. We know that the Jupiter Uranus inconjunction is peaking early Nov too. Jupiter applying in trine to the Node too. Mercury in amongst Jupiter too.

But I’ve noticed some pretty concerning Karmic stuff too. The Node at the mid point of Mars and Pluo 15th Oct, and then Mars and Saturn 6th Nov (?).

So you’ve sort of got that Sagittarian Talk Over people energy, verses some really serious –VE Karmic stuff.

The Node at the mid point of Mars and Saturn in the week of the Mid Terms ?

Venus opposite Uranus. Venus combust around the 26th Oct.

EDIT - However, Mars pretty well free run thru Aquarius is a strongish +VE.

H