Superbowl 53

I tried an experiment last night for the Superbowl, which started at 6:32 EST.

For a game played at a neutral field there is always a question about which team goes in the first house. In my experience it is the home team, who is also usually the favorite. In this case the favorite was the Pats, and the Leo ASC would also fit them.

But there is an easier way: simply relocate the chart to Los Angles and again to Foxboro. In both cases the home team goes in the first house. One glance at the two charts leaves no doubt as to who would loose.

Note the choice of words: the Pats didn't win so much as the Rams lost. The Pats scored only 13 points, which is a pretty poor performance. Problem is, the Rams did even worse!

I first thought of this idea of relocating one of the charts several years ago, but I used it only for regular season games, where I would relocate the chart for the road team. Relocating both teams for a game on a neutral field is a logical extension of the idea. I may try a few more games if I have the time.

Bulletbobb

I think it was more about the defenses greatly challenged the opposing team offenses.
It came down to the Patriots making more plays to win the game than the Rams.
The Patriots beat the Rams. They scored more points than them.
The Patriots made adjustments in the 4th quarter, and they had a game winning drive with some clutch throws/receptions and ended with a touchdown run at the 2 yard.

a win is a win

often when offenses score very low, it's because the defenses can be very challenging just like when the offenses scoring very high is because the defenses are very easy to deal with

Super Bowl 53 was the former
Super Bowl 52 was the latter

some gameplans are actually planned to be conservative

Greg Jennings joins Colin to discuss SBLIII & Tom Brady playing 'conservative'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crL_GkRNNmE

Patriots lacked the weapons to go deep since wide receiver Gordon left
they changed into more of a running team
They relied on short passes to the wide receivers and running backs and Rams pretty much took that away but they had problems covering wide receiver Edelman who was chosen as Super Bowl MVP. Even the clutch catch at the 2 yard line, Gronk was actually double covered. The throw was into a tight window, and he made a diving catch.

For a game played at a neutral field there is always a question about which team goes in the first house.
I usually assign the team in form to the 1st house. That doesn't always mean it's the favourite. And favourites aren't always judged on form.

I found this to be true in the case of football, especially cup games (knockout competitions) although I'll freely admit, I don't know much about Gridiron to add anything more than that. I think that one really needs to know about a subject to apply astrology to it with any measure of success.

Interesting to read Raymonds comments with regards to playing style/tactics. This is something that I often look at in football with my own team. Being familiar with a particular team's style of play really does help with your chart interpretation. I've found that to be the case with my own predictions for goal timings. I'm more accurate with my teams games than with other games.

Scott's analysis of the game may well be valid, but I don't see how it connects with my post. It's like we're talking about apples and oranges.

My point was that when the game chart was relocated to the home location of the two teams it was very clear that the Rams would loose, which they did. I have no idea how the astrological symbolism would work out in terms of the style of play during the game, altho I imagine there are some clues in the charts.

Out of curiosity I tried two more Superbowl charts. The first was for another Stuporbowl game, that of Superbowl XLVIII, between Seattle and Denver on 2/2/14 in East Rutherford, NJ, at 6:32 pm, EST. Seattle won, 43-8. Like the Rams game, when the charts were relocated to the appropriate home sites it was very easy to see that Denver would loose.

The other was for last years' game between PHL and NE. 2/4/18 at 5:31 CST
in Minneapolis. This was a very different type of game, very close, high score, a real shootout. I expected the charts to be different, and they were. The chart for the Eagles in particular was very instructive.

Those who are interested in the technique can put the charts up with the data provided. The idea of relocating the charts (which was the whole point of my post) is, as far as I know, new, and should be a valuable tool in the sports astrologers toolbox.

Bulletbobb

Determining home and away on a neutral field can be a very tricky thing. Mostly, it seems to me a psychological thing. How do the teams identify themselves?

How are the teams designated by the league? What color jerseys are they wearing? How does the public see them?
Is the team playing in their own state? Their own country?
Does a team see itself as superior or inferior?
Does the team identify as the champion? Or the defender?
Does the team identify as the challenger? Or the invader?
Are they good guys or bad guys?
Which team has the most to prove? Is the team trying to move up to get a better standing?

These things must be considered in assigning home and away.

My post above was intended to get around those problems.
Works very well.
Did you read it?

Yes, whatever works for you is fine by me.
I've tried many different ways. I have not found a consistent formula that always works.