Mistery chart - Relative

Hi

This is the chart of a male relative,so I include the outers as this chart is not in public domain. But that doesn`t necessarily mean the person is not famous.
Please feel free to say what you wish regarding career,finance,love whatever. I`d love it if someone could spot anything out of the ordinary too.
In my view the problem with celebrity charts is not only the possibility of cheating by members,as someone mentined,but we often only know their public persona.What appears to us as a great time based on their biography may not be what the celebrity felt.Sean Connery had great success as Bond but he hated that role and tried to get rid of the Bond image by acting in Marnie.

good luck

chart edited

Last edited by TT on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello - I am having a hard time viewing this. Is it possible to post an astro.com version of the chart or another standard chart (or just post the data)? The images are blurry for me.

I don't have a ton of time and should be working on my grad school courses but I can make out that Mercury is lord of the ascendant in Aqu in the 10th and co rules the 2nd and is disposited by Saturn, dignified in the 9th. I cannot make-out what Mercury is aspecting for sure (I think Saturn to Jupiter?) and is Mercury swift and direct? Mercury with the superiors is going to be much more intellectual. Saturn as 10th ruler also trines the ascendant, so they should have good control over their career and be very successful, especially once they reach maturity (since Saturn often takes time to build success). I think this is maybe another scientist and Jupiter as lord of the 7th in the 10th could mean they met a spouse in their work. Saturn in the day is also very good at the sciences and complex subjects so they are quite knowledgeable and likely an expert in their field. Maybe they are a professor of the sciences (Aquarius is so broad that it is always hard for me to decide which science but Neptune is making some emphasis from the 6th, so it could be medical), since 7th ruler as Jupiter in the 10th in Aquarius would be quite good at this and public speaking in general. They would have a very respected persona with Jupiter and Mercury on the MC like that. Also, likely a very skilled writer (Gemini rising, Mercury in a humane sign in the 10th with Jupiter) and good at technical things in general - technology, mathematics (especially!), fixing things, etc. With such a heavy 9th and a dignified 9th ruler, they seem very well educated and Sun rejoices in the 9th. They could also be well traveled. Since the significator for the spouse is Jupiter in a fixed sign and appears to be conjunct the ASC ruler (again, this is blurry), it seems like a happy and easy relationship and likely one marriage. I cannot tell for sure regarding children because I am having trouble making out the Moon but Virgo (barren) on the 5th cusp and Mercury in Aquarius isn't usually easy for having kids. Is Pluto in the 5th and Uranus in the 4th? If Uranus is in the 4th it would suggest an unstable upbringing and if opp Moon then their mother was likely emotionally volatile and unreliable. With loads of Saturn influences, the father may have played a key role in their life and they may have a good relationship with him. I think the nodes are on the 10th/4th axis, but can't tell??

If Sun is trine Pluto, that again emphasizes a sharp mind and someone who is very perceptive and good at research and getting to the bottom of any matter. Pluto-Suns can also be more financially successful and can sometimes have a powerful appearance and demeanor that is intimidating to others. Since Jupiter is on the MC it would more likely soften that though and they would seem more cheerful, wise, humane and approachable.

He could also be a surgeon with Mars maybe conjunct Venus in the 8th house and Neptune in the 6th is heavily aspecing the 10th and 8th house from Scorpio, a medical emphasis. Mars-Venus dignified and conjunct is an argument for a good surgeon in traditional astrology and in the 8th that seems even more so likely. It at least argues being technically good with one's hands (Mars is the butcher and Venus the artist) and can increase creative abilities. If he is a surgeon, then I would guess he also has a very public role and probably does teach. I have Venus conjunct Mars and am not a surgeon but I did consider it and was very good at dissecting in my coursework. Those with Venus-Mars conjunct can be androgynous, relate well to the opposite sex (able to see both sides of things), can be passionate and driven. They can also be quite sexy, especially with Neptune involved. With Venus/Mars conjunct and Jupiter ruling the 7th in the 10th, they are also very fair minded and could even make a good judge or lawyer, but I am skeptical that they would be interested in that unless it involved cases that fulfilled their obviously very high IQ.

Their planets are very focused on the upper part of the chart and it is a day chart, which is more external focused versus inner focused and tends to make someone more social, driven and ambitious.

I do think with so much Saturn in their chart that they could struggle with depression or mental health issues every now and then but having dignified influences should help with that.

What is a bit contradictory is that Jupiter is square Neptune, in spite of so much drive and focus. Often this is seen in the chart of a dreamer rather than someone who lives out their ideas. It is also possible that this describes their work in some way, such as even studying dreaming. Neptune in the 6th also makes me think of the immune system and strange illnesses (I have Neptune in the 6th and have an auto immune disease but I also work in the medical field).

With Mercury conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius and Sag ruling the 7th, they may be unconventional in love and with Venus/Mars in the 8th that seems it could be likely as well. They may be gay or bisexual or have something like an open relationship, for example. Venus is also in the day, out of sect, and oriental the Sun and Mars is also oriental, out of sect, in the 8th so it is extra firey and more passionate (although with Neptune involved there is also a bit of a romantic/idealist in the person, in spite of so much Saturn in the chart). The 8th is a more taboo sort of house (if Pluto is in the 5th, that makes sense too), which is interesting considering how much Saturn there is, which usually makes someone more conservative and traditional. It could emphasize a hidden sexual lifestyle even.

hey tt.. i agree with tanit - the chart is hard to read! not sure if there is another way to post it, but as it stands i too find it hard to read...

reading tanits excellent comments - some of the same thoughts i would have touched on - i am going to pass saying much of anything here other then to support tanit opening comment and thank her for stating some of what i was thinking too, but probably a lot better then me... and, i am out of town from tomorrow thru til sunday, so may as well pass on this.. thanks for doing this!

Hopefully I will not influence anyone else's judgement and I apologize if I monopolize threads. More so than anything else I am just procrastinating doing other things - a bad habit!

I could be wrong and maybe they teach something else that is highly specialized and requires in-depth study, such as math, technology, or language, but it does seem like they would teach. I always assume science when I see the old Mercury-Saturn-Jupiter mix because that is in my own chart but it is presumptuous. It is common to see Mercury-Saturn conjunctions or trines influencing careers more especially with scientists, though (in my experience). Often in the day, or Saturn at least dignified at night.

mars is the butcher venus the artist - that sounds like Jack the Ripper Tanit

I can see the chart well but here is another photo

Mercury is in 9th not 10,uranus in 4th,i hope now is clearer

I read that statement regarding Venus/Mars in a classical text before - not sure which one. What they mean is that Mars alone is just a butcher and Venus alone is just the artist, but together they perform well and can be seen in surgeons or anyone who is very good with their hands and detailed work. I know a laboratory assistant I worked with who had Venus/Mars in Virgo and he isn't a surgeon either but he is highly organized and detailed with his hands and does cut up specimens from patients. I am a microbiologist with Venus/Mars in Aries in the 10th and also have done the same thing in my work, including working with tissues, bones, organs, etc. One time I had an entire skull that I had to work with. My configuration is opposite Pluto and this man's is trine Pluto, which to me seems like it could be in similar field. As someone with a lot of Pluto/Venus around enjoyment activities, I find the macabre entertaining (enjoy horror, Halloween, etc.) and can watch surgeries, forensic files, etc. while eating and he may have be similar.

Venus and Mars just dignified can have a similar result, such as in moonbright's mystery chart. I have worked with people without this configuration but they were just butchers in comparison whereas I had a methodical approach and purpose to what I did.

I checked the date and Mercury was quite swift and direct, so I stand by what I said regarding intellect, etc. In seeing it more clearly now, they have a lot of potential for creativity as well as scientific pursuits.

Tanit3333 wrote:I read that statement regarding Venus/Mars in a classical text before - not sure which one. What they mean is that Mars alone is just a butcher and Venus alone is just the artist, but together they perform well and can be seen in surgeons or anyone who is very good with their hands and detailed work. I know a laboratory assistant I worked with who had Venus/Mars in Virgo and he isn't a surgeon either but he is highly organized and detailed with his hands and does cut up specimens from patients. I am a microbiologist with Venus/Mars in Aries in the 10th and also have done the same thing in my work, including working with tissues, bones, organs, etc. One time I had an entire skull that I had to work with. My configuration is opposite Pluto and this man's is trine Pluto, which to me seems like it could be in similar field. As someone with a lot of Pluto/Venus around enjoyment activities, I find the macabre entertaining (enjoy horror, Halloween, etc.) and can watch surgeries, forensic files, etc. while eating and he may have be similar.

Venus and Mars just dignified can have a similar result, such as in moonbright's mystery chart. I have worked with people without this configuration but they were just butchers in comparison whereas I had a methodical approach and purpose to what I did.

I checked the date and Mercury was quite swift and direct, so I stand by what I said regarding intellect, etc. In seeing it more clearly now, they have a lot of potential for creativity as well as scientific pursuits.
Gotta check if there are outstanding guitarrists with mars venus conjunction.

For all I heard of Mercury saturn combos,the person has little mathematical gift,or at least,is not interested.

Mercury-Saturn (especially conjunctions and trines) has been in the charts of some of the best scientists/mathematicians, including Einstein and Hawking. Most of my peers are Mercury-Saturn people and one the smartest I know in person has Mercury conjunct Saturn on the MC in Virgo.

Mathematicians specifically as a career often have Venus in aspect to Mercury or Mercury in a sign of Venus, for whatever reason. I have Mercury in Taurus and was mathematically gifted in my youth and considered studying mathematics.

Mozart also had Mercury conjunct Saturn in Aquarius and he was very good at math and did it for fun (obviously his music was also very technical and skilled/gifted as well). Typically, musicians have Venus influencing career, such as Mozart having a Venus ruled 2nd house and 10th ruler in the 5th.

Guitarists are artists, so I don't know if this applies to them regarding Mars influencing Venus (more likely Venus is just significant in their chart). Mars often rules over physical attributes though so it could be the case, especially for very physically involved or exacting players. By Mars being the butcher, he represents the physical side of the aspect and Venus as the artist is adding to the skill, and so combined they have art and physicality, such as in Bruce Lee's chart. Musicians can be physical but Mercury also deals with technical skills so Mercury could influence them too and not necessarily Mars like it does with surgery/preparing specimens, etc.

Probably a career connected with masses / religion & philosophy / a touch of govt. Passive or no relationships. Paternal relationships afflicted.. Finance-wise very lucky, i can say wealthy..

Hey map - I am curious why you would think no relationships?

They seem very sexual to me and Jupiter is fairly well placed. When the asc ruler and 7th ruler are conjunct that is a strong indicator of relationships, it not marriage. I would be curious to hear counter arguments - maybe I am missing something. Is it due to Pluto in the 5th?

I can see why you would think government and philosophy and I went through that in my head as well. I am a fan of x files astrology and I memorized a lot of there interpretations and their one on Saturn dignified in the 9th could show either science or philosophy, possibly: http://www.astrology-x-files.com/houses/saturn-9.html
They say the person searches for the meaning of life. They often mention that Saturn represents science as well. I haven't looked at a ton of philosopher's charts but many scientists are also philosophers to an extent so it can he hard to make the distinction. I normally think of philosophers as Jupterian but I suppose it depends on the type of philosopher that they are. I know my mentor of many years is also very Jupterian and one might think he is a philosopher by looking at his chart but he is a professor. To me, Saturn in an earth sign in the day is very realistic, scrutinizing and skeptical (and good at obsessing over subjects for endless hours).

People with Jupiter conjunct south node can be wealthy but supposedly if they identify with wealth too much it can be taken away from them. I suppose this could be true for the spouse too (being denied or taken away) since the south node decreases Jupiter's positive influence.

I heard the nodes cannot be farther than 2 degrees to have an effect.
I`ve seen some good interpretations so far but i will wait a few more hours
Tanit,did you notice Saturn is about to be combust?
Last edited by TT on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

map wrote:Probably a career connected with masses / religion & philosophy / a touch of govt. Passive or no relationships. Paternal relationships afflicted.. Finance-wise very lucky, i can say wealthy..

Are you using meercury or moon as ruler of 2nd? By the way part of fortune is at 15 cancer,jupiters exaltation