The Stock Markets till late Aug 2018

JUST TO REPEAT THAT THIS IS A CONSCIOUS STREAM OF THOUGHTS ABOUT HOW I THINK "THE STARS" AFFECT THE FINANCIAL MARKETS.

I AM PUTTING IT OUT THERE TO HELP ME SHARPEN MY ANALYSIS AND TO ENSURE THAT I DO NOT CONVENIENTLY FORGET WHAT I HAD SAID WHEN THINGS DO NOT GO AS I FORESAW.

HONESTY IS CRITICAL AND JUDGEMENTS OF COURSE CAN CHANGE. AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF TIMES WHEN THING ARE "UNKNOWABLE" OR UNKNOWN.

CHIP IN WITH IDEAS AND COMMENTS BUT THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTIVELY STUDY AND RESEARCH ASTROLOGY RELATED TO THE STOCK MARKETS.

Um ? Houston we may have a problem !!

Looks like so far the Main Markets aren't reacting to this week's Mercury and Venus stressors.

This then throws my One Last Hurrah that I have scheduled for next Monday into a different light.

So some very quick thoughts on that.

1/ Jupiter moving across applying r.Neptune to r.Pluto is my banker till the 12th Sept.

I'd imagine Jupiter closing to r.Neptune and to r.Pluto is what is the over +VEriding energy, but r.Neptune and r.Pluto have began to separate.

VERY VERY SLOWLY.

2/ Uranus is SR as we speak and then begins to retreat.

I still think we'll push on up and up from next Monday the 13th Aug till the 12th Sept, but the Captain of the Flight may begin to notice some loss of power.

Of course planets all have two sides to them. Jupiter in the square with reception can give a greedy energy to a situation.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ok so on we move to consider how the final energy of Jupiter will play out till the 12th Sept when it completes the sextile to, and translation from Neptune, r.Pluto.

Also we need to consider what Uranus turning retro today may bring to the Uranus r.Saturn trine.

Also from tomorrow r.Mercury will begin to come out from under the Sun, and eventually turn direct ready for a get go in the week of the 20th Aug.

Certainly I've be disappointed this week that stress on r.Mercury and Venus have NOT delivered Selling, and I'll lose money from that.

Also we miss out on a nice "dip" and the ability to reinvest Winnings.

Must admit I experience a bit of a Mental "burn up" last night. Perhaps Venus in Libra offers more Comfort to Investors than I'd allocated.

Anyway we are moving on now towards the 12th Sept, and also trying to think what comes from then till the 8th Nov.

It is worth noting that for me anything even moderately +VE between Jupiter and Uranus and, Jupiter and Pluto deliver for the Markets.

It seems to that Jupiter in reception and trine with r.Neptune also, but I think that'll be as much to do with Neptune in sextile to Pluto too. Which is now weakening from 3°31' to about 3°51' on the 13th Sept.

I think you'll ONLY get a decent Sell Off when those big beasts are separating. And that is now pretty well 6 months on and 6 months off till 2032.

I think that means The End of the World won't happen till after 2032.

So I think we've got

1/ Pretty +VE energy from Jupiter dancing with Neptune and Pluto. I think it is around Sunday 19th Aug Jupiter crosses r.Neptune, and then the 12th Sept completes with r.Pluto.

r.Pluto moves very very slowly as Jupiter competes the sextile.

VERY +VE but with the sextile between r.Neptune and r.Pluto now slowly and Unknowably weakening.

2/ Uranus is now retro. It is in applying trine to r.Saturn still and till late Aug. I can't be bothered to work it out exactly again but I think it is around the 29th Aug. Both moving very very slowly.

My best call is we'll see healthy consolidation for the most aggressive Speculators, Big Tech and China.

Both planets are in Earth Signs, but r.Uranus isn't a good sign for the Markets.

I read to day in the USA Today that the Yields continue to flatten and they explained that is a sign of the chance of Economic reversal increasing.

3/ And then there is the really exciting stuff. r.Uranus verses The Nodes. Throw in Saturn and Mars too and you've got seriously Big Fireworks.

4/ And then there is of course one Dance that throws things into question and that is Jupiter inconjunction r.Uranus running till the 8th Nov.

Normally this can be a Euphoric +VE for greedy risk adverse maniacs. It comes to a peak just after the Mid Terms.

How do we read that ? Well I think it means that Trump will throw everything he can at his core Support who will benefit, but once the Votes are counted on the 7th Nov the party will be over.

It certainly means it won't be over till it is over. And today I heard that the Republicans probably just held Illinious by 1%, down from 11% and 30% before.

IT IS FASCINATING TO NOTE THAT THE SQUARE BETWEEN THE NODES AND r.URANUS completes on the 6th Nov. Voting day.

Oh! My! Gott!

[EDIT] Also and massively importantly to note that r.Mars is moving towards inconjunction of his Ascendant, Eclipse Point and n.Mars, and remains in play till early Sept.

Just rattling Trumpy's Cage week after week when quiet is what we need.

NOT GOOD for my 13th Aug till 12th Sept Rally. Well NOT helpful.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

So what does that all mean.

1/ I still think we have a Downside Risk till the close this Friday 10th Aug.

2/ From the 13th Aug till the 12th Sept I'd imagine we'll drift on up and up and up. But with Sell Off warning signs and signals increasing.

3/ I'd imagine that soon after the 12th Sept we'll begin to Pull Back and Back. Crash-ette before we are well into Oct ?

Dark Times appearing ?

4/ From early Oct till the 7th-8th Nov. VERY HARD to CAll. Plenty of nasty dangerous Downside, but with Jupiter marching toward r.Uranus euphorically.

People seeing the Dark Times ?

You can sort of see Trumpy calling how great a job he's done while nearly all around him is wreckage.

5/ 7th-8th Nov onwards DARK TIMES now definite.

6/ Uranus moves direct early 2019 reaching Taurus by the Spring. VERY VERY VERY -VE. Till 2026.

7/ Saturn meets Pluto around 21° Capricorn. Saturn and Pluto cross with The Node, and in long periods Spring onwards. Big -VEs.

Pluto opposite; 20:18hrs 04th/Apr/19

Saturn opposite; 21:12hrs 30th/Apr/2019
Saturn opposite; 08:29hrs 04th/Jul/2019
Saturn opposite; 07:22hrs 28th/Sep/2019

8/ Pluto enters 27° Capricorn towards Aquarius 2022.

Collapse in our "Modern" Way of Life.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Right so in my mind the period from early Oct till the 7th-8th Nov will be very hard to Call.

More nearer the time of course, but I just noticed that Jupiter will have a hand in things in a big way.

1/ r.Uranus will be squaring The Nodes which I think points to China taking a hit from ? Trump ? 6th Nov - 6pm UKT

2/ But Jupiter makes a trine with the North Node and sextile South Node. 7th Nov - 4pm UKT

3/ The inconjunction with r.Uranus. 8th Nov - 7am UKT.

4/ Enters Sagittarius. 8th Nov - 1pm UKT. HOME RUN for who ?

So you sort of have the most disruptive planet Uranus retro making a destructive square to the Nodes. Receiving it in fact.

While the big lubricator is making the most +VE energy it can to the Nodes too.

If we are talking Trumpy. Talking China. Then that does point to Trumpy's style of Deal making. Big threats followed up with massive Hugs.

I think I can argue that early Nov sees Trumpy making his greatest ever Punt.

You can see it in that China takes a hit, but Jupiter eases the pain as much as is possible.

r.Uranus rolls back into Aries. Regains strength till early 2019 ?

We shouldn't forget that the Node drops into Cancer on the 6th Nov which marks the Economic Downswing.

Uranus enters Taurus unsupported by Saturn by Spring 2019.

H

Got to feel now a sharp move upwards from the Main Markets is due as Jupiter powers on towards the completion of the reception and trine with r.Neptune, all the while r.Pluto cheering him on.

Today Venus is squaring r.Saturn, and next week r.Mars drops in boring Capricorn. Uranus is now retro, and Neptune and Pluto separating.

But you'd feel, without Selling today and Trumpy keeping his mouth shut this Weekend, that the SP 500 could pass 3,000 [EDIT] by Sept 12th, and maybe 2,900 by the time Jupiter completes the trine with Neptune next Friday 17th Aug.

Could be a VERY NICE Weekly Call Option next week, and then the one after as Mercury moves direct.

And all of a sudden we've ONLY got about 5 weeks left for this Last Hurrah !!

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So I'm happy with what I've written about the probable decline that starts on the 13th Sept, and pretty well just drops down and down and down.

I've waited for this for a while.

Further, this important point that you'll probably ONLY get a decent Sell Off when Neptune and Pluto are separating. Probably also decent Buying when they are applying, and that seems to be a 6 month Cycle.

But finally an the issue that causes me A LOT of ANGST is what will Jupiter's "translation" from r.Pluto to r.Uranus deliver ??

On the 13th Sept they are about 12° applying. 8th Nov exact.

This aspect and then Jupiter moving into Sagittarius could upset my long waited for Collapse.

What is especially troubling is that in my experience and many others Jupiter, Pluto and Uranus are THE PLANETS when it comes to WINNING BIG on the Markets.

And although I avoid trying to make Earth fit neatly to The Stars clearly Trumpy knows that he has to survive the Mid Terms.

I don't fully know how it all works in the US of A when it comes to Lame Ducks etc but I can see a bad scenario when Trump has to run things using Executive Orders. That'd sort of be a Dictatorship.

But coming back to my dilemma. In my book Jupiter's Journey (I think since Nov 2016) is Trump's big Bet.

Jupiter and Trump ? Woowh ? Can that be true ? Does that turn many things about Trump I think on their heads ?

Or is it somehow the worst side of Jupiter ? Or is he supremely confident. Uber optimistic ?

I could live with Jupiter completing the Translation on the 8th Nov, from the 12th Sept, if it wasn't that a Home Run is completed too.

Jupiter making it Home to Sagittarius.

Ach ! Mein ! Gott !

Sorry simply I can't get my head around this.

However, in my Analysis from around 11 am on the 8th Nov UKT there will be just about one +VE left for the Markets and that'll be Jupiter in Sagittarius.

Could it mean that Trump has delivered all he can and then sits out the next two years ? Remember Jupiter is about 2 years in each Sign.

Trumpy has Sagittarius intercepted in his 4th House. I think having Jupiter there for him could actually be very very problematic.

Intercepted Signs seem to be ignored by people but I think it means he'll have delivered what he promised but won't get the reward he feels he is due, and will be trapped along with his luck for the next two years.

Also Capricorn rules his 5th and plenty of trouble will be found in that House next year.

I'll need to think what Jupiter in Sagittarius really means. Could it be really really serious Soap Box stuff ?

And when you think about it, it is his big Bet. Will his policies deliver the Wealth and Jobs to those "Red Neck" Supporters ?

But Astrologically late Oct and early November are certainly the Mother of All Show Downs.

The Nodes squaring r.Uranus? But with Jupiter lubricating the whole Action ?

H

So it doesn't look like my third Domino is going to fall over. Chert !

Venus crosses r.Saturn early doors tomorrow. About 2.45am.

I'm left wondering what drag Neptune and Pluto separating brings to Jupiter's massive upward power, and what Uranus now retro causes.

I hope ONLY minor resistance till the 12th Sept.

Looking forward to Mercury turning direct.

For sure the odd other Technical will appear but little to add.

Let's hope this one delivers, and that Jupiter's eventual inconjunction and translation to r.Uranus doesn't.

Certainly NOT at least till the last few weeks before the Mid-Terms.

H

OK so I'm going to take a break for a few weeks. I know I often say this and return within a few days but I think I should let things run now thru till the week of the 10th Sept.

Perhaps spend some time try to get more detail on how the Jupiter Uranus inconjunction might play out across Sept and early Oct. And when it might begin to bite +VEly.

Till the week of the 10th Sept of course we have to think what Uranus now retro might subtract, and also Neptune separating from Pluto.

You feel they have to offer drag, but also in the firs they still apply, and in the second Jupiter applies.

H

PS Looks like over night the Venus r.Saturn square bit. It was exact around 3 am. I'd closed some of my SHORT positions and I'd expect the US Markets to bounce back today even with the Sun and Pluto in inconjunction.

Good to go for next week.

And a parting thought. An this is it till Sept.

I'd be surprised in the Markets don't rise generally towards the week of the 10th Sept.

Uranus retro and Neptune and Pluto separating offer some drag, but r.Mars rattling The Donald's Cage till around early Sept too.

Across his Asc, the Eclipse Point and hear his n.Mars. Just how much damage can he do as he flails around against that -VE Energy ??

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdjYljSVjVU

ONLY ME ....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhKuKodyMQ

Some saying 2,825 is Key Support for the SP 500.

So some relief to see us Bungee back over it today.

Some think Gold will collapse below $1,000

Although I think we'll be OK till Jupiter completes the r.Pluto trine on the 12th Sept, I just wonder how powerful the Rally will be the last 29 days to come ?

Mercury turning direct will help, but how strong has this Jupiter r.Neptune trine and reception been being recently ?

What drag will r.Neptune separating from r.Pluto give, and Uranus now retro ?

Why did the Bridge collapse today ? Was that r.Uranus working on r.Saturn even if they are in a trine.

Clearly it portends something like the collapse of the Western World. Don't forget what happened in Mesopotamia.

What will Jupiter Translate from r.Neptune to r.Pluto do ?

What actually is Jupiter doing to r.Neptune ? Explain that !

Why do the Markets like that ?

H

Hanging in there LONG till next week's Mercury direct, and hard to think clearly till that happens.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOIHHMnI_Ig

Some really stupid things going on just now around Turkey for example.

Let's hope that Jupiter's trine with r.Neptune completion this weekend does push us up sharply and then hands the Rally Baton over to d.Mercury.

Certainly I'd hope next week will be on and upward. Mercury direct in Leo could be nicely nicely.

H

* PS Think of something harmless like the Stay Puffed (sic) Marshmallow Man .......