Please to see that this Early Week Bounce is continuing in Japan. The Nikkaj up about 1%. And pulling up the other Main Markets a bit but NOT a lot.

Just need to count down the hours till late Evening tonight or early Morning tomorrow for my final SHORT positions.

H

Looks like we've got to that point where, in the Cowboy movies, they say Adieu or So Long.

Mardi today, and Mar isn't too happy.

I think there is Massive -VE Downward Pressure now and ONLY being held up by the formation of the Sun Jupiter and r.Pluto, which ends COMPLETELY tomorrow at 10 am Wed 12th Sept.

Mercury runs into a similar position as the Sun but over the Weekend ahead, and the Jupiter r.Pluto sextile will be separating then. Neptune gets in the way too.

There is no point running a Commentary now. Either I am right and we have a Heavy Sell Off or a Crash, or a Light Sell Off.

Personally I don't see "any" +VE energy even if Uranus and Jupiter form a Helio inconjunction by the 11th Oct.

And Jupiter is in Scorpio and that reduces the "VERY NECESSARY" Autumnal Paranoia that fuels a "Good" Crash.

I think the point is that the US Economy is booming, and even the UK one seems to be going along OK.

Some people say that the Main Markets are predicting what the situation will be in 6 months.

See Ya.

H

Considering that a strongish +E peaked today around 10 am UKT it has been pretty well flat.

By the Open tomorrow in the UKT Jupiter and r.Pluto will ONLY be 0°10' separate.

However, I feel they were about the ONLY +VE left, apart from a bit of Mercury direct in Virgo so I'd still expect things to start to deteriorate quickly.

And if they didn't this week, which would amaze and concern me, then next week would look like a beauty for a healthy Sell Off.

That would allow Mercury to get closer to the Sun, and to complete the sextile with Jupiter and trine with r.Pluto.

Though I think Neptune should confuse and weaken that.

H

So while "We" wait for my Sell Off to bite we can do some Philosophying. And I think it is important to ask these sorts of questions.

My System of Analysis and Judgements works on the principle that the overall Mood of The Stars will be felt by the Stock Markets. I don't on the whole use Natal Charts because I've yet to find many that work accurately, and then they force you to focus on one Sector, without accepting that many Sectors overlap Astrologically.

Or one Stock Market. And we've seen recently that the US Main Markets have been doing OK while many others have dropped considerably.

I think time has to be put into understanding the broader view of Global Capitalism. As James said. Let's find a natal Chart for Mankind.

I'd say that is one of the biggest problems Earthing Investment Managers have with Astrology. They ONLY want to know how The Stars will affect specific Investments.

I think you have to start with the overall Speculative Mood, and then work back towards more specific Sectors. But you can ONLY work back so far before you lose touch with the overall Mood.

1/ Where am I going with this ? Well early this week we had a Bounce in the Markets, that stopped a steady decline. I expected the Bounce and I expected some News. Especially sort of Dirty Deal News.

And late last night we got News that the USA had invited the Chinese back for more talks. When did that invitation actually happen ? Early on the morning of the 12th Sept ? Well China is awake when the West sleeps so who knows exactly.

But the Philospophical Questions is, that +VE "Sentiment" energy from the News, does it run on and on ?

My feeling is that is all part of that NOT insignificant Bounce energies we had that peaked between 1pm Tuesday and 10am Wednesday 12th Sept. We have Saturn stabilising Venus too till today.

My Analysis says NOT really. From experience I say that we got that +VE energy and now it dissipates. We move on.

Other sort of see that as a stepping stone that can be revisited.

2/ I think I've also taken a pretty Big Bet against Helio Astrology. I may regret it. Helio must have some effect but I haven't seen it deployed helpfully. May be it is time to print off Weekly Helio Charts too just to monitor what is going on, as is the case just now Jupiter is making that Euphoric aspect, an inconjunction, to Uranus. Till the 11th Oct I think.

Now as Helio doesn't have retrograde phases it probably offers a more steady flow of energy. Perhaps a bit like a background theme quietly working away.

But I can't see how after the several weeks of decline we've had, and now the mini-Bounce phase is over, Jupiter Uranus Helio suddenly takes over.

It may well resist my hopeful Sell Off phase a bit till the 21st Sept but I don't see how it dominates everything.

Certainly I've had an eye on Geo Jupiter and Uranus, and it has worried me, as it is one of the stronger +VEs out there. A real "Greed" energy, and nobody said that Speculating on the the Main Markets was Honourable.

H

So using the Methods I use and have had success with, early Feb 2016 Sell Off for example, I can't really explain why we'd rise healthily today.

Additional ideas like using Lunations and Helio, might explain today's rise as this Moon's New Moon or NW was at a sextile to Jupiter and a trine to r.Pluto, and they were in sextile themselves.

I can see how a form of Translation of Light might occur and somehow we'll get another spurt up when the Moon reaches r.Pluto on the 19th Sept.

A bit of a counter energy for my days of Selling.

As to the Helio Jupiter Uranus trine. Today I went and printed off the Weekly Helio Charts thru' to late 2019.

Perhaps it has been foolish NOT to try to at least follow the Bigger Planets in Helio action. And a Jupiter Uranus inconjunction would be one.

Historically it has been too much to weave in, especially when I tried to weave in the Eclipses too.

I was relieved to read this though ....

"Research from French bank Societe Generale suggests that the party on U.S. stock markets is very close to and end."

They say that Trade is still a little way off but they talk of the S&P 500 set 2,700 points this year and at 2,200 points at the end of 2019.

Compared to some absolute ####### suggesting we'll get to 6,000.

I'd chip in that although I feel surely that we've hit the end of this Rally's Road, we still have the Euphoric energies of a Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction peaking around the 11th Oct, and a Geo one peaking on the 8th Nov.

But those are absolutely dangerous energies for the Retail Investor. A bit like having such a good party on the Titanic that you complain there isn't enough ice around to keep all the champagne cold.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

OK so as of today Jupiter is now 0°20' separate from r.Pluto. That's enough now for the supporting energy to be forgotten.

However, if we use a Lunation method for the NYSE then the Moon is running "nicely" across plenty of +VE points and reaches r.Pluto on the 19th Sept.

NOT helpful for the Short Seller. But technically that'd ONLY be the NYSE.

My less technical system points to Mars squaring r.Uranus late next Tuesday, and a shock late on Thursday when Mercury ends his 50 day buying phase.

And I learned that when Mercury is in a sign of Rulership such as Virgo then this -VE is more severe.

I'd really expect a lot of Selling from the get go next week. What comes the week after I'm NOT sure.

"The Trump administration is readying a final list of $200 billion in Chinese imports on which it plans to levy tariffs in the coming days, a move that many fear would mark a severe escalation in the trade war and put a significant dent in global growth."

Set against really a load of -VEs is the question of Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction till early Oct.

There is a chance that that one +VE energy, which I think is all to do with Trump Agenda driven "Greed" in the USA, could at least keep the US Main Markets floating till early Oct.

H

So here we are towards the end of the week when I thought we'd be Selling and NEVER to return.

We had the Bounce I expected that stalled last week's Selling, but the Selling hasn't resumed.

Um ?

Must admit, again, I'm concerned by the applying Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction. Even if it ONLY moves 0°15' closer next week, when plenty of -VE hits.

Really apart from Jupiter, what has gone around is coming back around now. What has gone up will have to come down. And soon.

Were are also into the third of the Mars Uranus squares that end that Dance. I had a theory that during each square in the trilogy the two sides sort of batter their way towards Harmony.

And the final square is the a sort of dud.

Luckily Trumpy is more reliable than The Stars just now

Sept 14 (Reuters) – U.S. stocks fell back on Friday after President Trump instructed aides to proceed with tariffs on about $200 billion in Chinese products, despite Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's attempts to restart talks with Beijing. "

And we are beginning to see Red Screens now.

Mercury Combustion in Virgo that heralds Selling.

I think "We" can't get away from the Helio Jupiter Uranus +VE that peaks early Oct. 12th Oct.

I'd expect next week to -VE. And then the US Main Markets to remain afloat on that Helio inconjunction but for Retail Investors it is ABSOLUTELY DANGEROUS.

Sense goes out the Window and "Greed" takes over.

The massive irony is that if that does deliver some buoyancy then in Geo-land Jupiter will begin to bite into Uranus via inconjunction around mid Oct too.

On Monday the 15th Oct Jupiter will be about 6° applying to r.Uranus in inconjunction.

A strong Euphoric energy too.

The Trump Deal marching on, whilst everything else is falling around.

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump ... iness.html

We'll see what goes Down next week first.

H

So it must be great fun for those with the data and the programming skills to run checks on how often certain themes appear in The Stars. Looking to see if there is some sort of clear steps that appear time and time again.

I'm NOT sure if that'd be the case as there are so many Cycles and of different lengths.

I wonder this as I was trying to estimate how often the Jupiter Uranus inconjunction come around. I was trying to wonder when I experienced the last one. Remembering I've done this Astro Finance Predictions VERY ACTIVELY for over 10 years now, and general Astro for another 10.

Jupiter takes around 12 years to circle the Zodiac, and Uranus about 8 years to pass thru one Sign. So one and half in 12 years.

I think that means the inconjunctions come around about every 7 years. Saturn squares come around about 7 years too.

Anyway I pretty sure and I'm very concerned that a Jupiter Uranus inconjunction is very much a Euphoric Phase for the Markets, that often draws in Retail Investors just while Institutional Ones are Selling.

And here is a piece to that effect.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/shill ... Redirect=1

However, once we get thru the -VE week ahead, that NOT insignificant wide tight rope runs far across the Abyss till the 8th Nov.

Now if you try and translate down on Earth, something I try NOT to do too often, because Astrology is about foreseeing things that haven't been seen, then you can imagine that Trumpy isn't going to allow the Main US Markets to Crash is he.

As soon as they drop all he has to do is say he'll settle with China, down drops the Dollar and up jump the Markets.

The Federal Reserve will get in the way of that a bit as we're going to see in the next 10 days.

Helio Jupiter inconjunct Uranus builds till the 12th Oct. Then the Geo version takes over till the 8th Nov.

I've been afraid for a long time that this energy is going to confound my Heavy Sell Off or Crash theory.

Even while nearly everything else Astrologically is going down the Pan.

And NOT coming back.

H

Well the week ahead does STILL look VERY -VE.

Looking back at my Notes made months ago I was signalling the end of the Rally last Friday 14th Sept.

So I managed to get ahead of myself due to the selling in the EMs, EU Banks and the FTSE.

I do tend to get ahead of myself.

We know that Jupiter, Jupiter and Uranus, and Saturn in Capricorn offer resistance to a Sell Off.

But so much else is -VE and I was just reading George Harrison warning of a Depression in the pipe line.

It is really just a case of how much buoyancy Jupiter Uranus in Helio then Geo inconjunction offer.

That's all Trump though isn't it ? Do we believe him ? What will America First do to the World Markets ?

Come the 8th Nov he is left with Jupiter in Sagittarius. And pretty well nothing else.

I'm ignoring Uranus back in Aries. Which can't be totally ignored.

It is possible that late last week's Rally was driven by Mercury dancing thru Jupiter and the r.Pluto.

If so then really we are probably going straight off the deep end once the Asian Markets open tonight.

H

Pretty inconceivable in my book that the Main Markets aren't Selling today.

Yes Mars r.Uranus can strike suddenly, but we've had Hurricanes battering China, Hong Kong and the USA and NOT a Blink of Red.

Got to start wondering if "There is something out there" in the form of extreme Buoyancy and Eupohoria.

Certainly read a piece today that sent shudders down my spine as it was so so stupid.

"But there's reason to hope. "EM contagion risk should be limited given healthier fundamentals," analysts at the U.S. bank argue. They reckon EM assets have priced a roughly 2 percentage point slowdown in growth, and EM equities should rebound as growth stabilises.

GS baskets of European companies exposed to China and to EM are down 11% and 6% respectively since their June peak.

"They are now one standard deviation in valuation terms below their historical average, and we think there is potential for a bounce as EM concerns lessen," GS says."

H

Of course the -VE for using Options is that they are a Win or Lose vehicle.

Looking VERY VERY VERY painful for me this week ahead, and for Oct too as the Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction that is worrying me peaks on the 12th Oct, NOT far from the "fall back" Oct Put Options I have.

And then Geo Jupiter Uranus inconjunction will be beginning to bite.

Owhch.

#é##%@@@é

H

PS But so so much else will be -VE all the way till the Mid Terms

While I wait for my Crash NOT to happen this week I've been thinking about this very clear situation.

1/ Jupiter and Uranus will deliver a pumped up Jupiter into Sagittarius on the 8th Nov. This is all about Trump's big Gamble. Sagittarius rules America's Ascendant so that couldn't be better for Fat Americans.

2/ The problem is that pretty well everything else is -VE. Lots of things are going to get broken. But Trumpy likes that sort of thing.

So will it all be bad ? Probably NOT.

But it does look like China, Big Tech and Speculators will find the ground disappearing under their feet in the run up to the Mid Terms.

Probably from around the 13th Oct.

My feeling is that just now we've got Helio and Geo Jupiter Uranus +VE and that has to be VERY STRONG.

I think once the Helio part ebbs then things will get very dicey.

Saturn is also closing in on The Node too. Also once Mercury has combusted that'll signal an end to a Buying phase.

H