Just noticed that the Sun will be getting in on the Jupiter r.Pluto act by forming a sextile to Jupiter and a trine to r.Pluto.

Already active and peaking on the 11th Sept around 4pm UKT.

Although there are loads of -VEs around I think this tips things to the Upside.

Let's hope we get a couple of days Selling to start the week so that I can recoup those profits and then go to cash, or even a short term Long thru to the 13th Sept.

That's my current thoughts but I'll mull it over a lot more.

H

Here's what I think about The Sun getting in on the act with Jupiter and r.Pluto's sextile, thru sextile with Jupiter and trine with r.Pluto, to a peak around 4pm on the 11th Sept.

Clearly that is now a powerful +VE cocktail.

Late on Friday the US Markets seemed to recover from their Selling. I'd imagine that was due to the News that the US and Canada would try again this Wednesday coming to agree a new NAFTA type trade pact.

For me Jupiter r.Pluto is all about dirty behind the scenes deals. Add in the Sun and you've got loads of Umph to that.

Against that you've got Mars square r.Uranus which has to be to do with China and the EU. You've got Uranus into Helio Taurus.

I think we'll be getting my Bounce thru till the 13th Sept early doors. Just NOT too sure when the Take Off will kick in.

I'll probably look to close most of my SHORT positions tomorrow or Tuesday, and look to repeat them the Tuesday pm or Wednesday am UKT the week after.

Certainly anything SHORT on those dates with strike dates on the 21st Sept could do very nicely indeed, and I think Oct and Nov strike dates will do fine too.

I'm glad I spotted The Sun.

H

So in simpler language ....

So my Sell Off started on time.

Especially in the EM and the FTSE, but NOT so much US Main Markets.

Just till the 13th Sept I think that'll pause and the US Markets will rally on another 2% or 3%.

But then we'll really begin to Sell.

We could easily have a mini Crash 13th Sept till 21st Sept.

And then things look pretty awful Astrologically till late Oct, with few +VEs at all.

Just the way Cycles go.

H

So I managed to book my profits on the PUT options, and will live to fight another day. Next week.

Ok so I've been checking thru things as we move towards the last minutes.

Feeling pretty optimistic that

1/ The SP 500 will rally on into next week. Till the 12th Sept pm. And therefore the PUT Option prices should be pretty juicy still then.

2/ Then I'd expect pretty heavy Selling to kick in, and just a case of working out how quickly things might fall.

With the PUT Options strike dates set for the 20th Sept, and the Combustion early on the 21st Sept, that is nearly perfect.

I think I might go for a heavy bet predicting a sharp Sell Off by the 21st Sept. But also take some mid Oct and mid Nov PUT Options predicting a general decline from the 13th Sept onwards.

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/austr ... 48873.html

Knowing me I probably won't make it passed this Friday coming before the Bets go on. But that's me.

We'll see if I can stagger things from late this Friday 7th Sept till Wednesday am 12th Sept.

That'd be about right.

H

Well a bit more -VE today than I'd expected led down by the EU 50 it seemed. It seemed some earnings weren't so good as expected.

"NEW YORK, Sept 4 (Reuters) – U.S. stocks fell on Tuesday as trade concerns lingered and declines in Facebook and Nike shares weighed on Wall Street's major indexes, though data showing U.S. manufacturing activity accelerated in August kept losses in check. "

1/ It's reminded me that the doors to the Abyss opened once Neptune and Pluto started to separate, and Uranus turned retro and, having left Saturn, began to get tracked by Mars.

Venus moving towards opposition of r.Uranus has to be disruptive. What can SD Saturn do to calm that ?

That's all pretty strong Downdraft, and building and building towards the crunch around the 20th-21st Sept.

2/ However, I do expect Mercury direct in Leo. The Sun and Jupiter forming +VE aspects to Pluto. The Sun to Jupiter, to keep us afloat till the 12th Sept.

Very very hard to call as probably the latter suddenly gets stronger, before the former gets overridingly -VE.

Mardi today. See what Mercredi et Jeudi bring tomorrow and Thursday.

Much depends how Venus plays out when entering Scorpio next week.

At this moment I feel I've underestimated the Downdraft. But the Sun moves quickly towards a Bounce now.

At worst The Sun, Jupiter and r.Pluto along with Mercury direct withstand any really heavy Selling until the 13th Sept.

Just hope we'll get a decent Bounce to allow me to buy up some cheap PUT Options.

Fingers crossed territory now.

H

More Selling ?

What's occurring ?

NOT sure other than I noticed that the Sun is in opposition to r.Neptune this week and that'd weaken any +VE effect it'd have on Jupiter and r.Pluto.

So we might ONLY get a bit of a Relief Rally next week for a few days before the Selling continues.

We've got Trade Meetings this week, today etc.

Very difficult to Speculate comfortably in this climate as good News on the Trade Talks can push the Main Markets back into the +VE.

You need to be paying attention as to which Markets are hurting the most and why.

H

Well Well Well now it seems to be a case of picking the best Markets and Contracts to SHORT.

Must admit I am wary of the first few days of next week though, and also expecting to hear good News from Canada. They may be one and the same thing.

However, the longer the Selling continues this week the harder it'll be for any good News to force a 10th to 12th Sept Bounce.

The FTSE seems to be on a near permanent dive. The EU 50 Stokks too, and the VIX (LONG) see good opportunities.

The VIX is bouncing around but equally hardly moving in reality. And the NASDAQ sold today too as I expect but NOT sure if I'll SHORT it though. Can't really see why it'd crash big time, even if r.Uranus is stressed.

Jeudi tomorrow and Jupiter is reasonably strong so I might expect a more +VE day for Bulls. Also News.

NOT much to add. I'm just waiting now mainly for late Tuesday and early Wednesday next week hopefully to catch any rise, and also for some liquidity.

Managing the Funds is NOT straight forward, especially if you don't want to miss this Boat.

In my case I've usually bought my Ticket well in advance. Got to improve that weakness.

ONLY two weeks till we really Smash into that Landing Zone. The way it is going we really could be "Crashing and Burning" ...............

Metaphorically of course.

H

Um ? Selling this Week ?

Um ?

Further Selling ?

There will be Resistance to that early next week thru till around 10 am on the Wednesday 12th Sept.

But there is a danger of missing the "Sinking" Boat for sake of a +1% to +2% Bounce in the Main Markets next week.

Um ?

Really NOT much to add now other than to let it play out.

We really could be in for a -20% Main Market dive thru till the 21st Sept.

The FTSE is well on its way and so is the EU Stokks 50.

And there is little Astrologically to suggest we recover after the 21st Sept.

I think I'm wrapping this up now.

NO MORE TO ADD

H

So I was a bit dismayed to go to Bed last night with the VIX dropping back and the SP 500 rising to the Level Point.

Even more so when I noticed Mercury would be completing a Grande Trine with SD Saturn and r.Uranus today around 1pm UKT.

Remember I can't see how we don't get a bit of a Relief Rally in before we fall off the cliff next Wednesday, and that +VE energy can bite at anytime.

Some good News from Canada for example ? And Up we go.

However, against that Venus drops into Scorpio over the Weekend and right under r.Uranus's wheels.

Venus is Longer Term Investments and feeling smug and secure. Add a few drops of Scorpio and Oooooooooooops ?

Basically this is one of my Core Theories. Any planet, except Jupiter, in Scorpio during the Autumn adds to the Paranoia needed for a decent Sell Off.

As things stand I just think the Dam will burst once we get into Wednesday the 12th Sept.

Till then I'll need to tolerate what plays out. But I don't enjoy these No Man's Land times.

H

I don't really have to repeat this but I think the situation will deteriorate pretty rapidly once The Sun has trined r.Pluto 17pm UKT next Tuesday and Jupiter sextiled r.Pluto next Wednesday 10 am UKT.

Venus hits r.Uranus on the Wednesday too so picking the Collapse moment isn't easy.

There's a good chance the EMs and the FTSE will be flashing Red from the get go next week anyway.

See what happens over the Weekend though, as a soothing word can change things.

Mars squaring r.Uranus has to The "Torpedo" and that's been helped by Trumpy saying this sort of thing about China as reported by Reuters

"By Steve Holland and David Lawder - ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE / WASHINGTON, Sept 7 (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump warned on Friday that he has [FURTHER] tariffs ready to go on $267 billion worth of Chinese imports in addition to the $200 billion of the Asian nation's goods already facing the risk of duties."

"To a certain extent its going to be up to China," Trump said. "And I hate to say this, but behind that is another $267 billion ready to go on short notice if I want. That changes the equation." "

H

Expecting a mini Bounce to start next week thru till late on the Tuesday, I closed some of my SHORT positions and expecting good "News" from Canada.

Looking to stack it all back on late on Tuesday 11th Sept.

However, I heard two bits of News that push us further to the Downside.

1/ Agreement with Canada I understand will struggle to make the Mid Terms. Just the way it is I understand but don't be surprised if we get some good News by the 10 am exact point on Wednesday 12th Sept UKT.

2/ The Chinese Trade Surplus was even further "against" America this last month or quarter. Making it even more likely that that Torpedo running towards the 19th Sept detonation may be stack even higher with Powder.

Trumpy won't be happy.

H

Hello ? Well here we are standing ... on the edge of a Stock Market Crash-et

And of course it is now when I realise how engrossed I've become in this and of course I might be wrong.

The technicalities are

1/ We still have some resistance to a Sell Off lingering till say early morning on Wednesday the 12th Sept.

2/ But the way things have been going I think all that'll mean is that the US Main Markets don't seem to be joining in the fun.

3/ We heard over the weekend the rather than having succeeded in reducing the Chinese Trade Deficient Trump has increased it, or it has increased.

That should really push him over the edge.

4/ The longer term picture doesn't look much better, so I've started a thread on that related to what comes after the 21st Sept.

H