The Stock Markets till the 21st Sept 2018

So I've decided to close that last thread as I think we are at the Down Turning Point now. And I think the themes will be mainly -VE till the Mid Term Elections.

Naturally Trumpy won't lay down lightly and The Stars do show some +VE energies for him.

JUST TO REPEAT THAT THIS IS A CONSCIOUS STREAM OF THOUGHTS ABOUT HOW I THINK "THE STARS" AFFECT THE FINANCIAL MARKETS.

I AM PUTTING IT OUT THERE TO HELP ME SHARPEN MY ANALYSIS AND TO ENSURE THAT I DO NOT CONVENIENTLY FORGET WHAT I HAD SAID WHEN THINGS DO NOT GO AS I FORESAW.

HONESTY IS CRITICAL AND JUDGEMENTS OF COURSE CAN CHANGE. AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF TIMES WHEN THING ARE "UNKNOWABLE" OR UNKNOWN.

CHIP IN WITH IDEAS AND COMMENTS BUT THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTIVELY STUDY AND RESEARCH ASTROLOGY RELATED TO THE STOCK MARKETS.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

In Trump's favour is Jupiter, and pretty well ONLY Jupiter.

1/ Short term Jupiter is now translating light to r.Pluto from r.Neptune in sextile, but the sextile between r.Pluto and r.Neptune is now separating.

After the translation is complete on the 12th Sept, Jupiter moves on towards r.Uranus in inconjunction, and possible a translation too. Completing the inconjunction on the 8th Nov. And that can be Euphoric and is followed by Jupiter's Home run on the 8th too.

VERY VERY VERY HARD to know what the second part of the above means.

The first part I feel relates to behind the scenes dirty deals, and benefits from Tax Cuts. I think we'll get a Bounce say 6th Sept till 12th Sept.

2/ Importantly Jupiter is in Scorpio, and will be in Sagittarius from the 8th Nov. I have a theory that Jupiter in Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius make an Autumn Crash hard to deliver.

We'll see.

What will Jupiter in Sagittarius bring ? Well many people use a USA Chart with Sagittarius Rising. So Jupiter in your 1st House for 12 months from the 8th Nov can't be bad. America Great AGAIN !!

Trumpy had his Sagittarius intercepted in his 4th House. So read that ?

H

On the Downside there is unfortunately really a lot blowing in. I'm NOT going to review it all now as you can find the clues written in the other Threads in this Section, and actually in the Mundane Section too.

The main Turning Point comes now as r.Uranus fails to complete the trine with r.Saturn, early next week. If you have a scoring system then you might like to score that near trine. Maybe 80 ? Max would be Uranus Pluto trine at say 100. Jupiter Uranus at say 55 ?

Mars SDs and will already be biting at r.Uranus's heals when we open next week.

Apart from the possible Bounce around the 6th Sept - 12th Sept, we will at least be walking a Tight Rope, but I'm afraid it is a case of "What went up must come down" or What goes around comes around".

Saturn SDs soon around the 9th Sept. The Fed doesn't meet till the 25th Sept - 26th Sept right under the Virgo-Pisces Full Moon.

Powell speaks tomorrow about the general Vision of the FOMC Committee and I understand he is caught between a Rock and a Hard place, even if he understood the threat to the Emerging Markets from Dollar Debt.

Venus drops into Scorpio on the 10th Sept, and starts a very unhappy journey there, including Retrograde and Combustion.

But it is Mars squaring r.Uranus, and the Nodes squaring r.Uranus that look nasty for China > Big Tech > Speculation.

And all before the Fed can do anything to soothe our Souls.

H

So I do think much is about Uranus once it separates from Saturn this Monday pm UKT coming.

Looking back the emerging Markets and the Chinese Yuan seem to have started loosing value last March when Uranus dropped into Taurus. Sort of thing that is hard to spot at the time as I tend to follow the SP 500 as the main driver.

Reuters here have given notice of further Tariff dates and also explain that China can't keep up with the USA. These are all important pieces of information to help understand what plays out once Mars has squared r.Uranus on the 19th Sept, and Mercury later in that week.

"SHANGHAI, Aug 24 (Reuters) – China's yuan was at risk of extending its record losing streak to 11 straight weeks on Friday, dragged lower by a much weaker official midpoint and disappointment that there were no signs of progress in trade talks between Washington and Beijing.

An unexpected injection of medium-term funds by China's central bank also added to downward pressure on the yuan.

U.S. and Chinese officials ended two days of talks on Thursday, with no major breakthrough as their trade war escalated with activation of another round of dueling tariffs on $16 billion worth of each country's goods. ...

While no deal had been expected by markets, the focus is now shifting to far more sweeping U.S. tariffs which are expected to go into effect in late September.

China will no longer be able to match those tariffs on a dollar-for-dollar basis as the combined U.S. measures will exceed its imports of American goods, fuelling worries over what other steps Beijing may take to retaliate."

Just have to see what Mr Powell has to say around 1pm UK today. Hopefully something provocative as we are under the Full Moon now in non-Passion loving Aquarius.

So lets hope for something Cold and Heartless.

H

Although there are -VEs falling into place over the Weekend, the last really big +VE stabilising force remains till 2pm this Monday 27th Sept. Then ebbs away.

No real surprise we're getting this last push up in the USA.

This time the Full Moon's Passions are adding fuel.

I'd say the Main Markets could fall between -20% - -50% before the Mid Term Elections.

We might have to suffer a mini Bounce around the 6th to 12th Sept but we should be well on the Way down by then, NOT to worry to much.

Certainly can't imagine we'll rise further once we've passed the 2pm peak on Monday.

H

So the Joys of Astro verse News watching.

r.Uranus and r.Saturn squeezing the last 0°02' out of their trine, and Chairman Powell NOT threatening anymore than expect Rate Rises. But I felt he talked up the strength of the US Economy.

Pretty -VE News for Trumpy with two more close Players pulled into the Mueller Investigation and seeming to be willing to spill the beans in order to avoid prosecution.

But I think more serious is that North Korea has been called out and China for NOT helping more.

For me r.Mars close to SD squares r.Uranus this Sunday, and then they run to a peak on the 19th Sept. And just before Mercury Combusts early on that Friday 21st Sept.

Venus will already have dropped into Venus on the 10th, and the Sun moves into Sunday the 24th Sept.

Neptune and Pluto continue to separate, as do Uranus and Saturn.

For me The Abyss is opening up.

I'm looking forward to the Chart Guys Analysis of Monday's Trading, to see if any clear signs of a Pull Back can be picked up.

We'll have to see what Jupiter applying to r.Pluto till the 12th Sept will do to hold the line for the Rally.

H

At moments of Down Turn I often wonder what will bring the Selling ?

I think the Signs are all around us, and they've just been kept at bay by this very, very, very strong stabilising +VE that begins to lose steam tomorrow afternoon UKT.

Added to that a "nasty" -VE has just kicked in and I think it'll be more angst between the USA and China. Builds to a peak on the 19th Sept.

[Yes a moderately strong +VE peaks 6th-12th Sept but all that may do is either confuse the situation with a Bounce, or allow an orderly dismount.]

Astrologically NOW it really looks terrible, even if you have to wait for the 13th Sept to see the full Horror. From the 13th Sept ONLY one +VE remains and is probably related to Trump's Policies I think.

Clearly some of the American People are going to benefit from his Fiscal Strategy and it does look like the Dollar is going to get very strong.

This Analysis is as always derived ONLY from The Stars.

Further, it looks like Bond type Investments are heading towards the Rapids.

And finally some really Big Destructive -VEs are running now and come to a peak early Nov. Literally 6th Nov.

There is REALLY NO HOPE that this ends well.

H

So as we move towards the very last seconds of this near Uranus Saturn trine, no surprise to hear that Mexico and the USA appear near to resolution on Trade.

I'd expect the coming together, or near coming together of things, and also a big warning coming from the fact that China and the USA didn't seem to make much progress last week in their Dispute.

The Markets are closed in the UK tomorrow so I won't be able to take any actions till late in the evening I'd imagine or early on Tuesday 28th Aug.

I'm 80% Certain that we're entering a healthy Selling Phase, but I have an eye on what the Jupiter r.Pluto sextile will do to resist that and how ?

I think a Bounce from around the 6th Sept till the exact point on the 12th Sept.

I also have to start thinking about what comes after the Mercury combustion on the 21st Sept.

What comes in the week of the 23rd Sept and onwards till late Oct.

But Heh? maybe we'll wait till nearer the time.

I've noticed that the PUT Options prices aren't as nearly as juicy as I'd have hoped.

Funny that ?

H

So thinking out load as I wait for the 3pm separation to start.

Now the second part of this "Game" and that is shot selection, or choosing the right bets with the right strike dates.

I've got one doubt. Jupiter ?

1/ So I expect a Bounce from around the 6th - 12th Sept and therefore for shorter term bets targeting the 21st Sept or so strike dates it might be worth holding off till the 12th Sept mini peak.

I don't know what Jupiter applying to r.Pluto in sextile translating from r.Neptune will bring. It could hold off Selling all the way now till the 13th Sept, but I doubt it.

I think more a short Bounce around that exact date.

2/ The other issue to do with Jupiter is that it eventually applies to r.Uranus in inconjunction say around the middle of Oct till the 8th Nov. That is a euphoric Energy.

My feeling is snap up cheap looking PUT Options targeting the 21st or so of Oct this week, and then go for the 21st Sept on the 12th Sept catching any Bounce.

Basically, once Selling has started the Options prices quickly lose their appeal, and I think Astro is fantastic at picking these Turning Points just when nearly everybody else is still looking Upwards.

Which Markets ? Well liquidity and therefore better prices push me towards the SP 500, FTSE 100, EU Stokks 50 and Gold.

For some reason the FTSE 100 seems the most vulnerable of that lot just now yet PUT Options don't seem to expensive.

NOT too sure what to do as in the end one big Bet is probably better than spreading the liquidity over 4 smaller Markets' Bets, when really you are Betting on an overall Sell Off perhaps with Emerging Markets leading the decline, and therefore anything linked to them, which might be the FTSE 100 due to its World Wide coverage.

Probably time to get the calculator out to check the %s needed to win on each.

That's about it though. A lot of hard work for a few moments of Bet placing.

H

So I was pleased to read this today as it fits well with my Analysis.

"Stock Market Near Full Capacity - Leuthold's Paulsen

The capacity levels of factories, the labor market and the output gap are often used to judge the strength of an economic cycle.

When looking at the U.S. bull market, Jim Paulsen at The Leuthold Group notes a capacity utilization rate is missing to judge how much room U.S. stocks might have for improvement.

"The bull has exhausted its capacity to rise!" Paulsen says in a note to clients warning the U.S. stock market has neared full capacity."

We have to wait now to see how quickly the affect of the separation of r.Uranus from r.Saturn is felt, and whether the Jupiter r.Pluto sextile can keep these Levels afloat till the 12th Sept, or will the Mars r.Uranus square begin to bite. NOT forgetting Mercury direct too.

But my Bets are on and I've even grabbed some mid November strike date PUT Options, just in case the World is Ending by then as judged by the Financial Markets.

If the 21st Sept PUT Option prices still look juicy around the 12th Sept then I may Top Up on them too.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFG_w6flAE

So we are into "What Goes Up Must Come Down" territory now.

If you set aside Eclipses this sort of Analysis is pretty simple, once you've slogged thru the Years testing Hypothesis out.

Even as the -VEs now build, we've still got two +VEs to deal with.

1/ Jupiter in sextile with r.Pluto, and involving translation from r.Neptune is at least a moderately strong +VE.

2/ And Mercury in Leo direct has to give Traders appetite.

However, I like the look of Mars square r.Uranus, and opposite The Node too. Lots of Tension in there too, and soonish Saturn SDs and then engages with The Node in inconjunction.

So the week of the 10th Sept looks like things could quite rapidly go down hill, from the moment the Jupiter r.Pluto sextile ends on the Tuesday.

However, I think PUT Options won't be looking so Juicy by then, and making Judgements about that sort of thing and which Market to Short is a big part of this.

And when.

Once we begin to move down this longer term PUT Options will shoot up in price I'd imagine.

H

So while I was looking thru my Charts trying to work out who'd win between the weakening r.Uranus r.Saturn trine, Mars square r.Uranus, Mars oppose The Node verses Jupiter sextile and translate to r.Pluto, Mercury direct, I noticed that Mercury was in inconjunction with r.Pluto today and today is Mercredi. Probably strong temporary +VE.

SP 500 moved further up but the FTSE 100 down and EU Stokks 50 Banks down too.

Tomorrow is Jeudi.

Really it is a case of counting down the days till the 13th Sept.

H