Should I go for it?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:54 pm You may select 1 option

Yes (No votes)
No
Total votes: 1 (100%)
Total votes: 1

Pisces in love

So I am a Pisces with a Sagittarius moon, my crush is a Capricorn with a Sagittarius moon. I just want to know if I have any chance with him or if it’s doomed to fail. Or if anyone else with either combination has had any luck with love. Not to mention, if this backfires, I’m his best friend so the whole friend group will be messed up then.

my chart is this:

Sun- Pisces 15°53'
Ascendant- Taurus 14°09'
Moon- Sagittarius 22°49'
Mercury Aquarius 22°12'
Venus Pisces 28°14'
Mars Taurus 3°34'
Jupiter Cancer 5°40'
Saturn Gemini 8°42'
Uranus Aquarius 26°01'
Neptune Aquarius 9°49'
Pluto Sagittarius 17°32'
Lilith Pisces 21°56'
Asc node Gemini 23°24'

His chart is this:

Sun Capricorn 3°51'
Ascendant Libra 21°56'
Moon Sagittarius 29°32'
Mercury Capricorn 3°35'
Venus Aquarius 19°32'
Mars Scorpio 1°01'
Jupiter Gemini 2°47'
Saturn Taurus 24°55'
Uranus Aquarius 18°21'
Neptune Aquarius 5°08'
Pluto Sagittarius 13°28'
Lilith Aquarius 3°20'
Asc node Cancer 15°26'

A lot of astrologers would be against looking at a teen's chart and giving advice. I hope your situation works out for the best for you, whatever happens. An astrology chart is often said to represent a person best at adulthood and you are still developing into adulthood.

Hi Haley

And welcome to Skyscript.

While IME the horoscope chart is pretty conclusive already in younger people, I think we have to be careful about making definite statements regarding things like whether a relationship will work out or not. The best we can do as astrologers is to raise awareness regarding the potential strengths and weaknesses in a connection between two people. Focus on the former and handle the latter with wisdom and care, and you so much increase the chances of the relationship being a success.

Having just the raw data without graphic representation in front of me doesn't make it very easy to offer an in-depth analysis. I am a visual kind of guy, and a nicely drawn synastry chart would be much preferable

Anyhow, quite briefly and mostly based on a glance just at the planets' sign placements (what you may call platic aspects): I do think that having the Moon in the same sign makes for a deep and lasting connection between lovers, as you will have much in common regarding your basic outlook - especially in regards to what makes you comfortable and feel home. And that translates to feeling comfortable with one anothee.

The Sun positions are in signs that are at least sympathetic towards each other.

Mercury, Venus (the "Love planet"), Jupiter and Saturn are all in adjacent signs, however. While this by itself does not speak to outright conflict, it does indicate divergent views in various areas. Still a bit more problematic would the opposition (even by degree) between the two Mars positions be; plenty of heat to be expected from that!

So to summarize, I would say that there is no lack of fuel for conflict, while on the most fundamental level, I see resonance and understanding that may provide glue sufficient to keep the two of you together through the inevitable difficulties.

Again, take all of this with a grain of salt, as there are limits to what I can say based on the information given by you regarding the charts and yourselves. Nevertheless, I hope I helped you a bit.

Whatever your choice will be, I wish you best of luck with it!

Michael

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

While IME the horoscope chart is pretty conclusive already in younger people
I think a 16-year-old is going to be a much different person than someone in mature adulthood, to be honest. Psychologists would say we do not reach mental maturity until our mid to late 20s and it makes more sense to speak to peers and those who she turns to for advice. My chart makes little sense if I look at it as I was at her age in comparison to mature adulthood and a lot of my chart did not manifest until around age 27. I know Pisces Suns can be very mature, but another issue I have is self fulfilling prophesies with someone so young. I think astrology is something a young person probably should take with a grain of salt in general, and should definitely not dictate decision making. I had typed out a long response yesterday and deleted it after I realized how young both parties are and I felt irresponsible in replying.

Additionally, it goes against forum rules to post personal charts and questions within a month of joining the forum. It is also required that forum members be at least 18.