unaspected planets (4 planets in one chart)

I am thinking of posting a chart where many planets that are consider either "feral" by traditional rules (no aspects by degree to the traditional planets) and some that are completely "feral" by modern rules (no degree aspect by or too any planet even pluto, uranus, neptune.)

*well maybe not modern, but I only focus on major aspects.*

Some of these planets though have aspects by sign, just not by degree.

The only planets that have degree aspects in sun moon saturn. These three planets only aspect each other (for personal planets.)

Without looking at the chart, What is your first perception of such a person?
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Hello EleanorLouise:

My usual interpretation of unaspected planets is that they have a significant and often overwhelming influence on the chart and the behaviours involved will be very visible to the outside world. To others, in some cases, the individual's behaviour may seem as "untethered" as the planet appears in the chart.

From the chart holder's point of view the behaviour may indicate a "blind spot" - they may be unable to reflect in a critical way or put a check on what they are doing despite censure. Of course, the other influences in the chart, the houses that the planets rule, and timing should have some effect.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

I have heard of feral planets as sort of wild and in a raw form. If dignified, this could be a good thing because they are free to express that energy in their own way, without any other planet coloring them. An ill dignified planet that isn't received and is unregulated will be less likely to be something positive for the person and could be a potential weak spot or problematic area. They are not controlled by anything, so they are in their purist form, for better or worse.

Traditionally, unaspected luminaries would make one wonder about lifespan being short because there is nothing to carry their light. The luminaries are often associated with carrying the life force and physical body of the person. I have a feral Sun in a day chart and no good sign of a hyleg/alcoccoden traditionally (in modern Sun just opposes Uranus) and I almost died when I was 5 due to pneumonia and it took many months for recovery. Robert Hand has said that in charts where there is lack of hyleg/alcoccoden, they may still survive childhood but they likely will have to overcome a major illness, accident, etc. Sun also rules the father in some capacity, including what they hand down to you either financially or perhaps genetically or personality-wise, so a feral Sun could show a father described that way. My Sun describes my father well - it is feral, peregrine and opposite Uranus and my father had 5 planets in Gemini, including Uranus and was brilliant but mentally unstable and a drifter in life. He also never wanted children, so it is no surprise that it is not harmonious with the Moon. The Sun does influence the personality too though and I do carry some of his "genius" and I struggled financially for many years to pull myself out of the poverty and debt I inherited in supporting my family. My Sun rules my 2nd (in the 11th). The luminaries are pretty important to understand not only the personality but also the energies involved in bringing them into the world - were the parents happy, loving, etc. When unaspected you maybe wonder about an unwanted birth and lack of harmony between the parents. That is my opinion anyway.

Many would say an unaspected Sun marches to its own beat in life, but mine is already opposite Uranus, so in both modern and traditional it leads to the same sorts of interpretation.

I have had Vedic readings and in Vedic I have an unaspected Jupiter ruling the 7th and in the 2nd and it leads to a similar interpretation as my Saturn ruling the 7th in my western natal chart (my Saturn is in Virgo, stationary and with the NN). It indicates lack of partnership. In Vedic, I guess an unaspected planet often denies the things it rules although my Jupiter is exalted in Vedic and they said it shows a gift of prophecy, supposedly more so by being unaspected. In horary, I have noticed feral planets often are unable to do much in the question. They seem stuck or lost or have given up.

Hard aspects between the luminaries are pretty common in marriage. Scorpio and Taurus are both fixed and feminine signs, so they have some common traits and are sexually compatible and both are fairly stable, loyal and like material comforts. I am a Taurus Sun and have warded off a few Scorpios in my time. :lol: Interesting that they are both unaspected. Do you have any theories for what it represents for you?

Without looking at the chart, What is your first perception of such a person?
Probably an unconventional sort of person who makes up their own rules? I would rather see the chart, though.

Thank you for the responses. I've never seen so many unaspected planets in a chart. It in a way makes me wonder if the houses these planets rule can even function properly.

This is the chart.
This chart is placidius & tropical

Mercury, venus, mars, jupiter. Has no major aspects to the traditional planets.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hard aspects between the luminaries are pretty common in marriage. Scorpio and Taurus are both fixed and feminine signs, so they have some common traits and are sexually compatible and both are fairly stable, loyal and like material comforts. I am a Taurus Sun and have warded off a few Scorpios in my time. :lol: Interesting that they are both unaspected. Do you have any theories for what it represents for you?
Oh no, with Scorpio women it was mostly bad experience. Maybe I've met strong willed and more Martian type. Their magnetism puzzled me and paralyzed initially bud later I just got tired of their dictatorship and I like if women into fashion but most Scorpios dressed like man.
My wife has Venus in 2nd house and obsessed with fashion and style.

Wow, that is a lot of unaspected planets. I did find one astrologer's study on 70 people with at least one of these placements:

https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php?t=185#p1253

Mercury unaspected in the 2nd does seem like it would make someone very talkative/communicative (the 2nd is the voice) or possibly stunted in Capricorn. It is odd how only the luminaries are aspecting with Saturn. Did they have an abnormal upbringing that maybe lead them to have a different approach to life than most people? Maybe they were isolated from others due to religious regions (the asc ruler is also in the 12th and so is the NN, and the prime significators for the parents are in the 1st and 9th and are with Saturn) or they were allowed or were forced to have a lot of freedom to be on their own with their thoughts and ideas, since Saturn is in Sag and Uranus is involved.

I do remember an unaspected Mars as the most obvious as well (as they found in the study) and I always remembered his placement. He had unaspected Mars in Cancer in the 9th and he had a big ego, was very athletic and physically fit, and was sexually sort of playful with all genders but was homosexual, yet kept it a secret for some reason, or never would admit to it but would be obvious about it. I always found his behavior odd because I know a lot of gay and bisexual people, many being acquaintances or friends (I lived in San Francisco for 5 years) but they never would be blatant about it yet never admit it, including keeping it hidden from family.

Tanit3333 wrote:Wow, that is a lot of unaspected planets. I did find one astrologer's study on 70 people with at least one of these placements:

https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php?t=185#p1253

Mercury unaspected in the 2nd does seem like it would make someone very talkative/communicative (the 2nd is the voice) or possibly stunted in Capricorn. It is odd how only the luminaries are aspecting with Saturn. Did they have an abnormal upbringing that maybe lead them to have a different approach to life than most people? Maybe they were isolated from others due to religious regions (the asc ruler is also in the 12th and so is the NN, and the prime significators for the parents are in the 1st and 9th and are with Saturn) or they were allowed or were forced to have a lot of freedom to be on their own with their thoughts and ideas, since Saturn is in Sag and Uranus is involved.

I do remember an unaspected Mars as the most obvious as well (as they found in the study) and I always remembered his placement. He had unaspected Mars in Cancer in the 9th and he had a big ego, was very athletic and physically fit, and was sexually sort of playful with all genders but was homosexual, yet kept it a secret for some reason, or never would admit to it but would be obvious about it. I always found his behavior odd because I know a lot of gay and bisexual people, many being acquaintances or friends (I lived in San Francisco for 5 years) but they never would be blatant about it yet never admit it, including keeping it hidden from family.
This person growing up surrounding by selfish manners..and how their sibling were very dog eat dog types. They don't really even look out for each other or their family. So this person that this chart belongs to is like that and can probable describe what type of childhood it was.

The mother was a war victim and prisoner (for religious reasons) also the mother was orphaned at age 16. The father was a drunk and isolated from his siblings. So family doesn't seem to be have taught to be of importance.

This person has a temperament...probably the mars.
This person also lacks communication skills.

This person when 18/19 lost their father to alcohol related liver failure. The mother never worked because she couldn't speak english and wouldn't be shocked if she had some PTSD.

This person is also the only one in the family that incorporates the mother's religion. Might explain why moon is in 9th possibly. But this person is very secretive about it which might have been taught by the mother because of her life experience.

This person has an intense presence about them. Also know for being very selfish and stingy.

This person has accomplish very little professionally and education wise vs their siblings.

This person though is good at getting money from anything.