Is this a sports question? If so, there is a sports and speculation forum where you might get a better response and help on significators. From what I know, the planets representing the teams need to describe them, so you don't just arbitrarily give them the 1st or 7th house.

Tanit3333 wrote:Is this a sports question? If so, there is a sports and speculation forum where you might get a better response and help on significators. From what I know, the planets representing the teams need to describe them, so you don't just arbitrarily give them the 1st or 7th house.
I asked about england,so england is the asc

That isn't always how it works and you can get the wrong answer by doing that. I would post it in the correct forum. If there were more active moderators, they could move the topic for you. This isn't considered a horary, it is a speculation/game question, which is a different forum. You can try making an event chart for the fight too to see if it gives a similar answer. Usually event charts are used more often than creating a question.

Venus is also not a very strong planet in battle questions. Mars is a superior, ruled by a strong superior (Saturn in Cap). So based on the info provided, I would not say that is enough to call Venus in fall and out of sect in the 10th a winner. Venus in 10th in fall can show a defeat after performing well and public embarrassment. I don't know anything about the teams or what is going on though, since I would rather watch grass grow.

Where is the Moon? That is essential to answering the question. Is Jupiter in the 1st house trine Sun??

In battle charts you are supposed to make sure significators match the team, such as via their colors and team natal charts. If you think Mars in Aqu fits England then so be it though.