I was thinking also about dignified Mars at IC as possible indicator of auto-body shop owner, in regards to 4th like own business matters and Mars natural for any machinery kinds.
With that malefic influence increased by N.Node and 5th house involved it could be like "First and furious" movie series theme, with race cars, competitions and crime involved
Venus (4th or 5th?) rules their 10th and Saturn their 2nd in the 8th with Pluto and Jupiter is in the 2nd. In my opinion, the 2nd is often more clear than the 10th in career, but they both add to that. Sun is dispositor of Saturn and Venus is with it, so Sun influences as well. Lilly does not speak lightly of an ill dignified Saturn, so that is the main reason I thought of a criminal - I also once dated a Cap rising with Saturn in Leo and he was once a drug dealer and was an alcoholic. All of that combined I think is probably the primary stuff to focus on for career but Mars will influence all aspects of their life likely, as lord of Geniture. Someone with Mars in Aries with NN square Jupiter, and Sun and Venus square Jupiter is probably going to have issues with overdoing things, and I could see this as an adrenaline junkie, perhaps, and the 8th house influences seem like they could do illegal things. I am guessing they are very self assured and probably sometimes overestimate their own abilities, which can be dangerous. There is potential for corruption in their chart. Mars square Jupiter adds to this, as it can show a misuse of resources. With age, people can change though and use their own struggles for good. I say this as someone who has some of these influences myself. I have NN conjunct Saturn and it is said that the nodes begin to wane in influence in the mid 30s to early 40s due to maturity.

I meant Mars and Venus among profession significators - Mars as rising planet before Sun(according Ptolemy's technique of profession definition), and Venus ruling 5th(gambling, sports).

Bill Miridean

American financial astrologer who worked for the United Arab Emirates in an investment company in Abu Dhabi since 1989. He and his wife lived in a compound.

In 1972 he obtained his MBA, the same year that he began studying astrology. From 1972 to 1981 he had psychotherapeutic training.

He has been on Wall Street from the '70s and first began applying computers to financial astrology in 1983. In the mid '80s he began the study of eclipse paths and mundane patterns. He designed the "AstroAnalyst" and "Financial Trader" programs, the first astrological financial software. In 8/1995 he completed his book "Planetary Stock Trading," which explains the use of the horoscope of the first trade and is complete with 1,000 charts of U.S. stocks.

His Lunar Study has been confirmed by university researchers as noted by an article in the Economist magazine in September 2001. Meridian drew a conclusion in his paper, The Lunar Cycle in US Stock Prices, a research paper that fulfilled the requirement for his Certified Market Technician designation from the Market Technician's Association. The paper can be read on the website: billmeridian.com. In 2002, he released his two books, "Planetary Stock Trading, Edition 3- Updated" and

"Planetary Economic Forecasting."
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Meridian,_Bill

Bill Meridian is a financial astrologer. He began to study astrology in 1972 as he entered Wall Street after he received his MBA at NYU. He trained as a bioenergetic therapist with Dr. John Pierrakos in NYC for 7 years. Bill began applying computers to financial astrology in 1983 eventually designing the AstroAnalyst.[1] He wrote several books, including Planetary Stock Trading, which uses company first trade dates to pick winners

http://www.billmeridian.com/
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Yuriy wrote:Well, anything beside astrology? Did he inherited something like auto-body shop from father? :D
I can't tell. I can only reveal what his career is..other that that his life is pretty much private and unknown to me.

All is he seemed to have or still does live abroad. He study's astrology and uses it in the financial market as well as he use to work on wall street. Think it also states he does software design.

But, I wouldn't be shocked if he has his money in other forms of earning except astrology and stock.

It is too bad we don't know more about his personal life and how his Saturn especially manifested. I will look around later and see if I can find more information on him. Interesting chart.

Tanit3333 wrote:It is too bad we don't know more about his personal life and how his Saturn especially manifested. I will look around later and see if I can find more information on him. Interesting chart.
I googled already, very limited info about him

I have a lot of Pluto in my chart and am quite good at research and investigating and found that he believes his Saturn and Pluto in the 8th relate to his father's inheritance. His father was quite rich and owned helicopters and ships (Mars in Aries in the 4th?) but lost the money. His brothers also have Saturn in Leo in the 8th. His real name is Bill Sarubbi. I don't have time to listen to the entire talk (I set it as x2 speed but am on a break at work and only got halfway through) now but he shares some personal info here:

https://youtu.be/NA8V1VKRKOU

Tanit3333 wrote:I have a lot of Pluto in my chart and am quite good at research and investigating and found that he believes his Saturn and Pluto in the 8th relate to his father's inheritance. His father was quite rich and owned helicopters and ships (Mars in Aries in the 4th?) but lost the money. His brothers also have Saturn in Leo in the 8th. His real name is Bill Sarubbi. I don't have time to listen to the entire talk (I set it as x2 speed but am on a break at work and only got halfway through) now but he shares some personal info here:

https://youtu.be/NA8V1VKRKOU
Oh wow interesting didn't even think of looking on youtube. Thanks for the find!

Wonder if his father lost it for illegal reasons since you were picking up some type of theme like this. (could be as simple as not paying taxes correctly.) I'll have to watch the whole thing.