Tanit3333 wrote:
And his Mars is 45 degrees to his Sun.
Is this an indicator of success in business?
No, not especially that I have observed.

If you read my comment about Mars Sun conjunctions in the previous mystery chart, I have noticed that Mars Sun is often an indicator of something else specific.

I know who this chart is, so I should stay out of it. But you have already said this about him anyway.

Siderum's comments and yours are very accurate.

Tanit3333 wrote:Ok, thanks. Please let me know what you mean when the result is posted. Does the degree have to be exact or just close to 45?
In my observation the conjunction is strongest, but I also use the square, opposition, semi square, sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) and 22.5 degrees. I tend to disregard as not an aspect anything much more than one degree orb, or up to two degrees in some circumstances, for instance stationary planets and transmission of light where more than two planets are involved. I also use the antiscia of these points.

I would never use anything with an orb over one degree or two degrees with special circumstances.

What I said about Mars Sun conjunctions in the previous mystery chart, the three people I named all have this conjunction within one degree. If it had been much more I wouldn't have mentioned it calling it a conjunction.

The man whose chart this thread is about has Sun Mars 45 degree semisquare, with an orb of about one degree. He is in the same business as the other three with the conjunction.

Leonard Cohen

1st part of his life....A writer in greece, but unsuccessful

2nd part of life...singer and song-writer
Themes of political and social justice also recur in Cohen's work, especially in later albums.

3rd part...became a monk

He face financial lost during his 3rd part..
"Sylvie Simmons explains in her 2012 biography of Cohen that Kelley Lynch, Cohen's longtime manager, "took care of Leonard's business affairs … [and was] not simply his manager but a close friend, almost part of the family."[77] Simmons notes that in late 2004, Cohen's daughter Lorca began to suspect Lynch of financial impropriety, and when Cohen checked his bank accounts, he noticed that he had unknowingly paid a credit card bill of Lynch's for $75,000 and also found that most of the money in his accounts was gone (including money from his retirement accounts and charitable trust funds). Cohen discovered that this had begun as early as 1996 when Lynch started selling Cohen's music publishing rights despite the fact that Cohen had no financial incentive to do so at the time.[77]

In October 2005, Cohen sued Lynch, alleging that she had misappropriated over US$5 million from Cohen's retirement fund leaving only $150,000.[78][79] Cohen was sued in turn by other former business associates.[78] These events placed him in the public spotlight, including a cover feature on him with the headline "Devastated!" in Canada's Maclean's magazine.[79] In March 2006, Cohen won a civil suit and was awarded US$9 million by a Los Angeles County superior court. Lynch ignored the suit and did not respond to a subpoena issued for her financial records.[80] As a result, it was widely reported that Cohen might never be able to collect the awarded amount."

He entered into depression and this got him into Zen which later lead to him becoming a monk.

He was born in Canada, but settled in the U.S.

Lost his father at a young age.

love life/children:
In 1960, Cohen lived in rural Hydra, Greece, in an apartment with intermittent electricity that he was renting for $14 a month. He lived there with Marianne Ihlen, with whom he was in a relationship for most of the 1960s. The song "So Long, Marianne" was written to and about her. Ihlen died of leukemia three months and 9 days before Cohen. His farewell letter to her was read at her funeral, stating that "... our bodies are falling apart and I think I will follow you very soon. Know that I am so close behind you that if you stretch out your hand, I think you can reach mine."

In the 1970s, Cohen was in a relationship with artist Suzanne Elrod. She took the cover photograph for Live Songs and is pictured on the cover of the Death of a Ladies' Man. She also inspired the "Dark Lady" of Cohen's book Death of a Lady's Man (1978), but is not the subject of one of his best-known songs, "Suzanne", which refers to Suzanne Verdal, the former wife of a friend, the Québécois sculptor Armand Vaillancourt. Cohen and Elrod separated in 1979,[147] with him later stating that "cowardice" and "fear" prevented him from marrying her.[149] Their relationship produced two children: a son, Adam (b. 1972), and a daughter, Lorca (b. 1974), named after poet Federico García Lorca. Adam is a singer–songwriter and the lead singer of pop-rock band Low Millions, while Lorca is a photographer. She shot the music video for Cohen's song "Because Of" (2004), and worked as a photographer and videographer for his 2008–10 world tour. Cohen had three grandchildren; grandson Cassius through his son Adam, and granddaughter Viva and grandson Lyon through Lorca.

Cohen was in a relationship with French photographer Dominique Issermann in the 1980s. They worked together on several occasions: she shot his first two music videos for the songs "Dance Me to the End of Love" and "First We Take Manhattan" and her photographs were used for the covers of his 1993 book Stranger Music and his album More Best of Leonard Cohen and for the inside booklet of I'm Your Man (1988), which he also dedicated to her. In 2010, she was also the official photographer of his world tour.

In the 1990s, Cohen was romantically linked to actress Rebecca De Mornay. De Mornay co-produced Cohen's 1992 album The Future, which is also dedicated to her with an inscription that quotes Rebecca's coming to the well from the Book of Genesis chapter 24[154] and giving drink to Eliezer's camels, after he prayed for the help; Eliezer ("God is my help" in Hebrew) is part of Cohen's Hebrew name (Eliezer ben Nisan ha'Cohen), and Cohen sometimes referred to himself as "Eliezer Cohen" or even "Jikan Eliezer".

Cohen died on November 7, 2016, at the age of 82 at his home in Los Angeles; leukemia was a contributing cause.According to his manager, Cohen's death was the result of a fall at his home on the night of November 7, and he subsequently died in his sleep

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Cohen
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Cohen,_Leonard

21 September 1934 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )
Montréal, Quebec (CAN)
[/b]
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Yuriy wrote: Venus-Mercury-Saturn combination typical for musicians, Mercury-Mars aspect might be for sculptor or architect (Saturn is for construction helps).
I was close about musician(2nd part of life...singer and song-writer )but totally opposite wrong about later years...