Mystery Chart (1) July 2018 (person revealed)

Rodden rated AA

male

Share anything you see in this chart from career to relationships to wealth to children. Whatever you see, share and I'll try to find as much info as possible.

Hint: this person had two significant careers in his life (if you can call the second a career which I would. )

I'll make two threads this month of two people if you would like to practice.

Answer will be posted 18th July 2018.

(you can find the degrees of the planets in the equal house picture)

EQUAL
PLACIDIUS
Last edited by EleanorLouise on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Unless it is very similar to a chart that I am familiar with, I think I know who it is, so won't comment. The Venus Neptune conjunction conjunct Mercury's antiscion gave it away before I even looked at the outer planets.

If it isn't who I think it is, it is a stunning coincidence.

I use exact aspects, preferably one degree or under, so not being able to see the degrees and minutes of the planets, only roughly in visual form, makes it difficult.

Why I'm asking? Let say profession definitions by Ptolemy - beside of MC and planets in 10th we have to look at planet rising before Sun.
In this case if chart is diurnal than Venus in 12th but having strong essential dignity by being in own triplicity...

Yuriy wrote:Why I'm asking? Let say profession definitions by Ptolemy - beside of MC and planets in 10th we have to look at planet rising before Sun.
In this case if chart is diurnal than Venus in 12th but having strong essential dignity by being in own triplicity...
He's born 6:45am in the month of september

Sunrise was probably 6:41am in his place of birth.

Yuriy wrote:If someone give me the clue, Sun on AC - is that nocturnal or diurnal chart?
That's crucial to find AC triplicitys rulers.
by the chart sun is 27*45
both asc for equal or placidius was around 27*57

I stated the time of his birth in a reply above and the estimate of sunrise for his region of birth.

It is a day chart. The sun is above the ascendant line. If even one second above it would be considered a day chart, just as the sun below the descendant line is a night chart. It is 13 seconds above it. I don't think you really need to know the sunrise time, since it is an astrological rule.

The only thing I really find interesting is that Mercury, the ascendant ruler, is besieged. It is odd that the besiegment is coming from relatively positive houses and seems to suggest the loss of a great love, since Saturn is dignified yet retrograde in the 5th. Mars is conjunct the south node, rendering it less malefic but it rules the 8th bouse of loss/death. Jupiter is helping to mitigate this influence also but I would expect this person went thought at least one period of their life where the loss of a romantic person or child made their life very dark or they even contemplated suicide or used substances. It could also describe the nature of the way the celebrity dies/died somehow, such as via murder or a bad accident.

In general, Mercury this way suggests they struggle with mental health issues (a little similar to the previous chart but maybe even more emphasized), such as depression or other disorders.

Other than that, they seem artistic and likely another celebrity musician. Mozart, my favorite musician, also had Saturn in Aqu in the 5th, and it can show great mastery of the craft, especially with Mercury, the asc ruler. Celebrities often branch out into other creative fields and to choose which one would be a guess. A Mercurial person would likely enjoy writing and below the earth seems like they would be less likely to branch into things like acting. Similar to what I mentioned before on Pavarotti, they would be a perfectionist who works at perfecting their craft but also has intuition and natural talent - Venus in Virgo rules the 2nd and is again with Neptune.

The 1st/10th ruler with the 7th ruler could mean a band/team is integral with their career or they work with a spouse/romantic partner. It looks like a positive connection for the native, although perhaps the partner/band members would be on the receiving end of the negative energy of besiegment. It would suggest the energies represented by Jupiter are a source of relief/release from their inner torment.

Well, thank you for clarifying, so that’s day chart.
In this case with both AC and Sun in earth sign in day chart by triplicity rulers the native’s early life ruled by Venus, middle by Moon and later years by Mars.
Mercury is ruling MC, Saturn exalting at MC sign, Venus first rising before Sun – all the profession significators. Also Venus ruling 2nd house of incomes, the way person make living.
Venus dignified by being in own triplicity but in difficult 12 house.
Venus-Mercury-Saturn combination typical for musicians, Mercury-Mars aspect might be for sculptor or architect (Saturn is for construction helps).
Venus ruling early life, so maybe some artist profession was the first one (12th house position tells for working alone). Actors have 12th house active often
Moon ruling middle years of life and sits in 6th house, so it could be employment , working for some office.
At the same time Mars in Sun sign(Sun accidentally very strong), ruling later years and Mars sign occupying most sector of 2nd house of incomes.
Mars position in 11th house tells for some government office, big corporation, etc.
Jupiter in Aries in 4th quadrant pointing on later years and some success later in life, and Mercury also there in 1ST, ruling AC and MC.
So, it could be some higher government rank later years. I thought about Ronald Regan’s situation – actor and president later
:D

That is interesting about Mars ruling the later years. Mars rules the 8th and is opposite Saturn though and besieges the asc ruler, so it seems like the last 3rd of his life might be difficult (good mixed with bad, I suppose)? Perhaps the loss of child or romantic interest occurred during this period also, which I had not considered since most people lose loved ones late anyway (I didn't calculate lifespan though). Maybe this could suggest dementia or loss of mental strength during that period (or increase in mental disorder/depression).
Venus-Mercury-Saturn combination typical for musicians
Good point. It is something about the mixture of creativity, talent/dexterity and dedication. Neptune seems to help also.

Yuriy wrote: Jupiter in Aries in 4th quadrant pointing on later years and some success later in life, and Mercury also there in 1ST, ruling AC and MC.
Sorry, my mistake, Jupiter and Mercury in Libra , nothing connected to Mars (last third part of life) but in 4th quadrant which also represents later years.
So, my assumption that at the end of life could be some success - Mercury itself ruling AC and MC and Jupiter in sign of Venus and Saturn - both are profession significators.