skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

leo friend- is it worth to reconcile?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 am    Post subject: leo friend- is it worth to reconcile? Reply with quote

Hello,
because you gave me a lot of good advices before i am asking you one more question.
I regained contact with my leo friend. I still like his charisma and look and everything.
Is it worth to stay close to him even if he is not sure?
Does he want free- spirit relation ships or what?
He seems to like me much but actually i dont know if he wants something with me?
Maybe he is diplomatic and actually he likes everyone as friends Smile
I know he is a workaholic. And actually we have some uranus aspects but maybe it doesnt matter?

Thank you so much!!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tanit3333



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Posts: 442

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mya,

A lot of astrologers have been very generous with their time in your other posts, but it seems like you might be abusing their kindness by using the forum as a free divination service, which it isn't. There are a lot of great resources on this site to help you understand astrology better, and there are a ton of online forums where people post their charts for readings, but this forum is different and is geared more towards the study of astrology - that is, asking astrological questions, not for personal advice. You can always try sending people private messages to see if they have interest in responding but I think posting requests for readings frequently is probably not appropriate. I am no longer a moderator but I know Deb would not approve of this. Good luck though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
Hi Mya,

A lot of astrologers have been very generous with their time in your other posts, but it seems like you might be abusing their kindness by using the forum as a free divination service, which it isn't. There are a lot of great resources on this site to help you understand astrology better, and there are a ton of online forums where people post their charts for readings, but this forum is different and is geared more towards the study of astrology - that is, asking astrological questions, not for personal advice. You can always try sending people private messages to see if they have interest in responding but I think posting requests for readings frequently is probably not appropriate. I am no longer a moderator but I know Deb would not approve of this. Good luck though.


hello, i didnt mean to offend anyone. but thank you for your words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tanit3333



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Posts: 442

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt anyone is offended, but the problems this has caused in the past is that a few people start doing this and then we get an influx of requests for readings and the quality of discussions suffer. Also, as someone who has studied astrology for many years, my best advice to you would be to step away from looking at everything all at once and look at one thing at a time, think about it, ask questions and learn from it. I have been in forums for many years and those who study astrology but never improve their technique are often those who post a discussion about their own charts and never interact and think about other charts and astrological questions. Often you can learn more about yourself in looking at other people's charts and see how you compare or differ.

Also, one thing that is likely to get a better discussion is to reformat your approach to ask about specific things you find confusing in your chart or in a synastry chart, rather than asking for an entire reading and advice. Since there are professional astrologers available who do this for a living, it makes more sense to ask them for a reading, but to compensate them for their time. I can read charts and still request readings that I pay for from time to time because there is always someone who might see something that I don't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
waybread



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 934
Location: Canada

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mya, I take all of Tanit's points. But just briefly, looking at your synastry, I don't see a lot of important contact points here that are desirable to hold a romantic relationship together. Sometimes a composite chart gives a more encouraging story, but good synastry alone doesn't guarantee that a relationship will happen.

There are other Internet astrology forums that do have boards for free chart readings, notably Astrodienst www.astro.com and Astrologer's Community https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php . Probably 75% of the synastry requests are for actual or hoped-for romantic relationships, and sometimes people who do read charts for free get a bit tired of them, but these other forums might be better sites for you to get a response to your request.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
thank you for all the replies.

I didnt want my posts to look desperate or weird here in this forum.
Will check another astrology forum then or try to do synastry on my own.

I understand your point.
You gave me a long answer on my previous post about my Virgo friend in February this year. And it was really appreciated.

I think that maybe posting more posts about the same topics is a bit inappropriate. Of course i understand your point about the payement and treating it like a job.

Or maybe for me it'd be better to actually start living on my own and get out of my comfort zone than try different synastires in the internet. Its a bit of a problem for me now. But hope to cope with it soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alex62



Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Posts: 90
Location: UK , Cardiff

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not customary to start a relationship at this time, but sometimes it can ... But then there are very powerful adrenaline emotions ... it will be easy to recognize if someone appears

Usually, such a period is quite stressful on the emotional plan, and the purpose of this period is to completely change the emotional plan. So your emotions before and after this period will be completely different. I do not know if you're prone to isolation, but this period can lead to withdrawal in itself...

Aspect has just started, and eventually you could feel between March and May, but the main part will be felt next year from January to September. The peak is somewhere in Jun 2019
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex62 wrote:
It is not customary to start a relationship at this time, but sometimes it can ... But then there are very powerful adrenaline emotions ... it will be easy to recognize if someone appears

Usually, such a period is quite stressful on the emotional plan, and the purpose of this period is to completely change the emotional plan. So your emotions before and after this period will be completely different. I do not know if you're prone to isolation, but this period can lead to withdrawal in itself...

Aspect has just started, and eventually you could feel between March and May, but the main part will be felt next year from January to September. The peak is somewhere in Jun 2019


are you talking about me or this leo man?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alex62



Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Posts: 90
Location: UK , Cardiff

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mya90 wrote:
alex62 wrote:
It is not customary to start a relationship at this time, but sometimes it can ... But then there are very powerful adrenaline emotions ... it will be easy to recognize if someone appears

Usually, such a period is quite stressful on the emotional plan, and the purpose of this period is to completely change the emotional plan. So your emotions before and after this period will be completely different. I do not know if you're prone to isolation, but this period can lead to withdrawal in itself...

Aspect has just started, and eventually you could feel between March and May, but the main part will be felt next year from January to September. The peak is somewhere in Jun 2019


are you talking about me or this leo man?


I talking about you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SGFoxe



Joined: 13 Apr 2006
Posts: 258
Location: Chicago, IL

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rough analysis -- venus and mars are NOT in rocknroll positions ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex62 wrote:
mya90 wrote:
alex62 wrote:
It is not customary to start a relationship at this time, but sometimes it can ... But then there are very powerful adrenaline emotions ... it will be easy to recognize if someone appears

Usually, such a period is quite stressful on the emotional plan, and the purpose of this period is to completely change the emotional plan. So your emotions before and after this period will be completely different. I do not know if you're prone to isolation, but this period can lead to withdrawal in itself...

Aspect has just started, and eventually you could feel between March and May, but the main part will be felt next year from January to September. The peak is somewhere in Jun 2019


are you talking about me or this leo man?


I talking about you


ehh i do not have a love life.
i had someone 3 yeas ago and 1 year ago , its so bad! especially when i am so young , i am so focused on work.
other man from 3 years ago was Virgo and we had both moon in capricorn in common but we also had power struggles.


i hoped that this leo man would want something or even try to i dont know make moves and etc. i am fed up with taking the initiative everytime...

i work a lot since last october, i do not think about other aspects and relations but im not sure if i can live like that any longer :/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alex62



Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Posts: 90
Location: UK , Cardiff

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mya90 wrote:

...

i work a lot since last october, i do not think about other aspects and relations but im not sure if i can live like that any longer :/


This will probably be the reason why you will change your emotional attitude in the coming period

But certainly it will not be easy period. Because it is most difficult when we need to change ourselves from the inside.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alex62



Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Posts: 90
Location: UK , Cardiff

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because Moon in Capricorn and Saturn with Moon are very similar energy and stimulate the "rationalization" of emotions. But emotions have nothing to do with reason. So you do not have to think when the relationship is in question. This is one of the reasons for a small number of love relationships ...

Neptune in this combination delivers a dose of romance but also idealization in expectations as well...

This is what we really need to become aware of and working on it.

Because Saturn seeks experience in emotional relationships, but with rationalization and idealization of relationships in some way, we avoid relationships, and with it also the necessary experience.

Without enough relationship we can not accumulate enough experience. Without enough experience we can not achieve a quality love relationship. It is a "bewitched" circle that needs to break through.

I'm talking about you again Cool Thumbs up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex62 wrote:
Because Moon in Capricorn and Saturn with Moon are very similar energy and stimulate the "rationalization" of emotions. But emotions have nothing to do with reason. So you do not have to think when the relationship is in question. This is one of the reasons for a small number of love relationships ...

Neptune in this combination delivers a dose of romance but also idealization in expectations as well...

This is what we really need to become aware of and working on it.

Because Saturn seeks experience in emotional relationships, but with rationalization and idealization of relationships in some way, we avoid relationships, and with it also the necessary experience.

Without enough relationship we can not accumulate enough experience. Without enough experience we can not achieve a quality love relationship. It is a "bewitched" circle that needs to break through.

I'm talking about you again Cool Thumbs up


i am afraid that i will need to actually experience a lot of relationships that will not matter to find 'love relationship'?
i mean i am not searching for a prince charming but for some reason none of my male friends wants to be with me nor even be friends with benefits with me.

iam not as expressive as my other female friends who just jump on men and jump into their bed even for fun.
and this is what i lack the most- funpart even dating like this , very light with no expectations.
i think i am myself too heavy for people and for MYSELF.

i am now focused on my master degree which is actually prolonged. i will graduate in september and i hope it will be my last big project... i hope it will be easy for me to graduate and the general universe energy will be okey.

whats more. in october for 10 days i organise with friends annual architecture workshop which is very very big event in my country map of architecture. i am so scared. and i work on this a lot. i also work on my diploma and somehow i feel i am very tired.

i hope that until november everything will go smoothly in my work path because i really focus onlyon this and i am tired of prolonging and etc.

i hope i will not get any surprise' as a bad luck surprise next months with my diploma or so...

no idea...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alex62



Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Posts: 90
Location: UK , Cardiff

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally from December 2017 to mid-2019 is more difficult period.
It is also a time of taking responsibility for itself.

From your answer I see that you really do. There is no reason for failure, if you continue like this.

Relief from November
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated