solar return- SR mercury with no dignity

Hello,
I was practicing a solar return on someone. I notice solar return mercury conjunct the person's natal venus.

My real question has to deal with solar return planets with no dignity. If a solar return planet with no dignity and debilitated & in fall conjuncts a natal planet.

Will that solar return planet play havoc since it has no true strength?

If you need me to expand on my question let me know.

Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Each planet in the chart has a return chart and the solar return emphasizes the placement of the Sun, not necessarily other planets, such as Mercury. Mercury has its own return, or sometimes repeated movement when retrograde. While the placement of Mercury could be suggesting something in the solar return, I am skeptical that its placement in the solar return alone would be significant, let alone the essential or accidental strength. For predictive techniques, the transits, profections and progressions are more likely to be helpful than the solar return chart, or at least the solar chart might be something to go to only when looking at those other methods and seeing if they are emphasizing similar themes. Generally, during a significant time, you aren't just going to see something like this connection leading to much on its own, especially since Mercury and Venus are often close by during a solar return (they are always fairly close to the Sun).

Tanit3333 wrote:Each planet in the chart has a return chart and the solar return emphasizes the placement of the Sun, not necessarily other planets, such as Mercury. Mercury has its own return, or sometimes repeated movement when retrograde. While the placement of Mercury could be suggesting something in the solar return, I am skeptical that its placement in the solar return alone would be significant, let alone the essential or accidental strength. For predictive techniques, the transits, profections and progressions are more likely to be helpful than the solar return chart, or at least the solar chart might be something to go to only when looking at those other methods and seeing if they are emphasizing similar themes. Generally, during a significant time, you aren't just going to see something like this connection leading to much on its own, especially since Mercury and Venus are often close by during a solar return (they are always fairly close to the Sun).
Ah, okay. Thank you. i wasn't sure how serious I should take it. There is also a SR venus conjunct natal Venus.

so SR venus+SR mercury are conjunct and then conjunct Natal Venus.

We went back into her history of when SR venus conjunct natal venus...we saw similar themes manifesting now. But i couldn't find a history of when SR Venus+SR mercury conjunct and conjunct natal Venus. So I have no past history to have a small hypothesis.

I erected a Venus return chart of when Venus exactly came back to birth spot which I know happens like almost every 12 months (if I remember correctly.)
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.