Uranus conjunct natal Venus

Well, it's time for something special.
Uranus is less than half degree from exact natal Venus degree 2 Taurus in 7th. And because Uranus goes retrograde soon its going to happen 3 times.
In addition to that my natal Venus in exact trine to natal Uranus at 1Virgo.
My age 50+ and the fact I married for 25 years to same woman...
So, its not likely for some fresh new relationship (even if Venus in 7th, my DC is 24 Aries), as far as I see exact conjunction to happen in 1-2 weeks.
My possible areas of expectations is finances (Venus ruling 8th) and the art (Venus exalted in Pisces at 5th cusp).
Why the art? Because I've experienced upsurge in my artistic exercises, produced around 50 abstract mixed media collages and already participated in some exhibitions. All that I believe during Uranus transiting my Moon at DC 24 Aries. And it was connected to art, I believe, because Moon exalted in Taurus where is my Venus(artistic things)...

I have a late Aries Venus in the 10th and never noticed the transit, which just passed. It went over my Mars at the same time and nothing unusual happened. I hear different things about experiences. My guess is that it depends on how much influence Uranus already has in the chart. Mine is in the 5th and opposite my Sun and I am already a fairly Uranian person, so perhaps that was why nothing odd happened- I am already odd. If you are someone who doesn't normally follow self expression with your Venus and is more conservative or controlled, then perhaps its force might cause some reigns to be let loose. Some people break up with their spouse and date someone new, some try different looks, some have more original creative expression. It just depends.

I actually paid an astrologer to go over some of my transits last year and she said something about Uranus transit my Venus in Aries making it become more activated and "fun and spicy." I thought that was pretty hilarious and it also ended up being inaccurate. My Venus is opposite Pluto so she isn't exactly the peppy type.

It is now conjunct my Mercury and I had to take a break from school due to too much stress, though.

Uranus opposed my natal Venus (3rd house) while in Aries - Uranus opposition Venus is supposed to stimulate "unconventional" attractions and I fell for someone much younger (and slightly odd, I must say) which provoked a surge of creative writing.

Uranus is now trine my natal Mercury and more than once in the last week I have had to give a dissenting opinion to something that was happening in a group that I belong to.

Next: Revolution!!

:D
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

Hi Yuriy

It can be just like 1975 and 1996. Especially in 1975

Compare the events from those years and you'll easily know what's coming .....

Usually these are stressful periods of about a year. It will be very important to you. But the connection with 8 the house can have many meanings. From an accident to any kind of viral or bacterial problems, and even the death of a person in your life. But that's just some of many options

That's why I said that year, that there is no need for speculation. Because only you can know exactly what was in 1975 and 1996...

Alex

alex62 wrote:Hi Yuriy

Usually these are stressful periods of about a year. It will be very important to you. But the connection with 8 the house can have many meanings. From an accident to any kind of viral or bacterial problems, and even the death of a person in your life. But that's just some of many options

That's why I said that year, that there is no need for speculation. Because only you can know exactly what was in 1975 and 1996...

Alex
Thank you all for sharing your interesting experiences. The year of 1996 was total changes because of emigration, and Uranus was transiting IC, entered 4th house. Changing recidense and country is big move.
I agree crossing angles promising big changes or unexpected events, but I've described Uranus crossed my Moon at DC, couple of years ago, that was mostly about my abstract art work, sudden urge to do something totally unusual and new for me.

Alex
Alex, you right, in 1975 was some complication after regular flu.
That was exactly at tr. Uranus opposition to natal Venus.
I hope, like most astrologers stating, conjunction is not as bad as opposition, and that in Taurus degree where Venus ruling and in exact trine to natal Uranus...

That is true than an 8th house connection might show darker influences but I wouldn't think of Venus and Uranus combining to show infection. The symbolism of Venus and Uranus influencing the 8th might make me think of surprise inheritance or possibly loss of money, or if health related maybe the reproductive system (if an infectious disease then one relating to that). His Venus is in the 7th, so this transit could relate to the spouse, such as an illness or accident of the spouse. This could depend on other influences, though. I suppose since the 7th in general can be a place of open enemy against someone that it can show attack on life but I still would wonder if other influences agreed to that rather than just that transit. The 7th often relates to change in general and relocation and Uranus adds surprises.

I definitely see an opposition as more difficult. When it was opposite my ascendant (was transiting my 7th) my life as a child was turmoil and we were homeless/lack of a stable living environment (lots of change and unpredictability). However, the conjunction it had to my ascendant ruler in the 6th as a child was when I almost died of pneumonia. Uranus rules my 8th in modern though and Jupiter rules my 6th and the Moon in the 6th adds a predisposition to phlegmatic illnesses of the lungs like that, and I had other difficult transits and influences. Usually it isn't just one transit that leads to something serious. Often more than one factor is evident.

Yuriy wrote:

Alex
Alex, you right, in 1975 was some complication after regular flu.
That was exactly at tr. Uranus opposition to natal Venus.
I hope, like most astrologers stating, conjunction is not as bad as opposition, and that in Taurus degree where Venus ruling and in exact trine to natal Uranus...
Yes, conjunction is basically neutral aspect, but is similar power, as the opposition. That is why I stated that 1975 was more similar than 1996

The more important is the natal trigon between Ur and Ve. That aspect "prevents" something bad to happen.

Tanit3333 wrote:
That is true than an 8th house connection might show darker influences but I wouldn't think of Venus and Uranus combining to show infection. The symbolism of Venus and Uranus influencing the 8th might make me think of surprise inheritance or possibly loss of money, or if health related maybe the reproductive system (if an infectious disease then one relating to that). His Venus is in the 7th, so this transit could relate to the spouse, such as an illness or accident of the spouse. This could depend on other influences, though. I suppose since the 7th in general can be a place of open enemy against someone that it can show attack on life but I still would wonder if other influences agreed to that rather than just that transit. The 7th often relates to change in general and relocation and Uranus adds surprises.

I definitely see an opposition as more difficult. When it was opposite my ascendant (was transiting my 7th) my life as a child was turmoil and we were homeless/lack of a stable living environment (lots of change and unpredictability). However, the conjunction it had to my ascendant ruler in the 6th as a child was when I almost died of pneumonia. Uranus rules my 8th in modern though and Jupiter rules my 6th and the Moon in the 6th adds a predisposition to phlegmatic illnesses of the lungs like that, and I had other difficult transits and influences. Usually it isn't just one transit that leads to something serious. Often more than one factor is evident.
Ur is pure virus... very often when is virus problem, you will be find Uranus in aspect on something...

To mention just a few aspects and positions from the chart, nothing matters to me without the whole chart ...

The problem of the pneumonia in childhood is very common for people who have Sagittarius, in the basic structure ( Sun sign, or Asc, or Mo sign is Sagittarius)

Ur is pure virus
I had bacterial pneumonia and bronchitis yearly until adulthood. It was sometimes viral or fungal to start, as a primary infection or irritation followed by a more serious secondary infection, but the serious illnesses were bacterial for me. I am skeptical that a chart would distinguish between viral, fungal or bacterial. Most viral respiratory illnesses are not serious and are self resolving without treatment. The flu virus causes a predisposition for bacterial infections, especially for Streptococcus pneumoniae, which is what almost killed me twice (another time in my 20s). Additionally, I am allergic to mold and when I was in contact with it twice, it caused me to be susceptible to bacterial infections. Yes, I am highly likely to die by a lung infection or perhaps lung cancer or other illnesses associated with Jupiter. Some charts are clearer than others about sources of trouble. I also have asthma and my Moon is conjunct Neptune in the 6th, showing allergies being a problem.

I am a clinical microbiologist so it there is a way to call something fungal, viral or bacterial I would be interested to know how.

generally speaking

-Uranus is a viral problem but can be an allergy problem too, like Mercury.
- 8 house any viral or bacterial problem that is naturally not found in the human body. So this is all that attacks on the body from the outside. This includes physical injuries.

-When a virus or bacteria exists in the body it is no longer a 8 house, then it is a 12 house.

Jupiter and Neptune are generally expansion
Neptune is also poisoning, sepsis ... benign growth often with fluid content... mucus...

Hmmm. I find this an interesting topic but what are you basing this information off of exactly?

I can see Mercury maybe representing seasonal allergies because it can be attributed to the sniffles, basically, according to Lilly.

Jupiter is normally attributed to lung diseases and fevers are common under fire signs, such as Sagittarius, which pneumonia causes (I had to be put in ice baths).

Any attack on life can come from an influence that is in aversion to the ascendant or that is malefic in nature. I don't see the 8th versus the 12th making a huge difference in regards to ability to cause harm, whether internally or externally. Either could show mental or physical harm, as can the 6th, such as Lilly saying that Saturn in the 6th can show mental health issues.

Jupiter I agree can show expansion, enlargement, etc. (although with Saturn I would see this more as a blockage or rupture), but Neptune I see more so as odd illnesses, drownings, allergies, overdose, accidental situations that lead to harm, suicide, or situations that never have a clear answer as to the cause (idiopathic or just an unsolved mystery). With pneumonia, you can suffocate though, so I can see it tying into my influences.

Sepsis is a blood disease that involves severe fever and inflammation and possible multiple organ shutdown. Mars is what I automatically think of for that sort of illness or death. Scorpio is often attributed to "poisons" of whatever sort, whether they mean literal or figurately. I have looked at charts on this before and Scorpio or Aries (Mars ruled) 8th is common, such as these examples: https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sa ... _Magdalena

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Emmerich,_G._H.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Duke,_Patty

I never would have thought of Uranus suggesting an infectious disease. To me that seems more so the realm of Pluto regarding the outer planets, but I could be wrong.

Perhaps this deserves a new thread; forgive me for tangents.