OK so it would be good to have another US led +VE day tomorrow. We are now moving towards the Eclipse. Tomorrow is the New Moon, or No Moon, so let's hope nothing significant happens.

It seems the Ball is in Trumpy's court or the Chinese. I think we need to be looking forward to the week of the 23rd July now as the next potential trouble.

I half heard on the BBC Radio today that Trump has kept several weeks free in his diary, in case of legal actions against him. NB I ONLY half heard this, but Lunar Eclipses in the first decan of Aquairus can mean Kings loosing their Heads.

I think the Eclipse falls close to Trumpy's 6th House Cusp. And I think Trumpy has an Astrologer working for him so he is ahead of the game, especially in the field of Eclipses.

But as I've warned r.Mercury kicks in around the Eclipse so if something bad strikes we may find that we get a bit of a -VE domino effect.

The Nodes also apply to the Eclipse point so there is plenty of Kindling around to set something ablaze in the first weeks of August.

H

Turbulence 26th July - 9th Aug the most possible troubling time ahead. But I think the strength of Jupiter trine/ sextile applying r.Neptune to r.Pluto may well let us just waltz across it.

Let's hope so. BIG RISE ON THE US TECH 100 TODAY

While we wait for Jupiter and r.Neptune/ r.Pluto to bite together and leverage the Rally, we can watch this 'Tube ....

They are waiting for Earnings Season to kick in today and more so next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZToc3vGOPA

Well I'd be surprised if things are -VE but Heh ......

Nearer term it is the No Moon phase of the Cycle just now so usually there is less Emotion around and therefore less Volatility.

However, if bad things do happen then that is of significance. A good example was the NATO Summit yesterday. From what we hear serious Jaw Jaw got concrete results.

Even by Monday when Trumpy meets Putin there still won't be too much Emotion in the air.

If you want to do serious business do it around the No Moon phase, preferably just before the darkest moment.

H

PS Let's hope we have a good Chart Guys review after hours tonight.

So a really Big Week for Astro Driven Investment Management.

Why didn't I take a Weekly Call Option ? Hoo Hum ?

Sensible Risk Spreading is a must.

After hours has left the SP 500 around 2,802 !! All time High 2,876.

I looked thru the Charts taking us till the 14th Sept Jumping Off Point again.

I'm less worried about the 27th July Eclipse as it falls late on a Friday. 21:19hrs UKT. Possibly it could be a strong +VE.

Mercury will have retrograded but that Weekend may well soak up that -VE energy.

Eventually Mars re-enters Capricorn and I see that as a loss of Risk On appetite but the main concern will the the Mercury combustion around the 8th-9th Aug.

Let's assume Trumpy has a "Fantastic" meeting with Putko and the Markets get further Warm and Cuddly feelings.

I'd expect the Markets to float up now. On and On. The Road ahead looks pretty clear all the way till the 14th Sept.

The SP 500 could easily smash thru 3,000, and the Tech 100 rocket On and On and On.

Uranus r.Saturn I think is the Trade Wars so expect the odd jolt, like the trains used to do, as we gather speed.

But if the drops are good enough I'll re-double my SP 500 Call Options keeping the Strike Prices 3,000 or less for mid Sept.

Until they no longer look juicy enough.

H

My Song Is On Repeat .....

This Rally will begin to falter from the 15th Sept.

From then till the 8th Nov in reality ONLY 1.65 +VE Factors remain.

a/ Jupiter in Scorpio / Sagittarius till late 2019 reducing the Autumn Fear Factor, so needed for a decent Crash, and

b/ Jupiter 150° r.Uranus, which is a Euphoric energy, till the 8th Nov.

SO WE NEED TO BE WATCHING WHAT GOES "DOWN" FROM 15TH SEPT ?

I suppose it'll be the Mid Terms making the News ?

Answered my own question.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU_B-13jjkc

OK the last one of these Chart Guys Analysis I am going to post. You can follow them on your own, and they are very helpful, once you've "Judged" The Stars.

They do show up indicators if you've got doubts or should you have completely missed something.

SP Financials weak ? But the rest of the SP 500 very +VE.

The question for me has been for a while how will the Uranus r.Saturn trine play out till early Sept ?

We get an answer on Monday as Netflix announces their earnings.

We should note that that very big trine is already pretty close to its exact. 2°15' now and finally 0°13'. So close but still an huge amount of Torque in that, which ever way it will go.

NEUTRALISING ? But also I think it is driving Trump's Tariff War mood.

Jolting sense into his Global Trade Competitors until some sort of Harmony is found.

We need to watch how the Jolts play out. If we get another Round of Tariff threats we need to see if the Market reactions are more muted or less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c1EeOzr4KY

Truth be told I don't have anything to add till the 26th July. Maybe see you then ?

H

I'm wary of the strong Lunar Eclipse on the 26th-27th July.

However, it is effectively a uber Full Moon, and in Aquarius, on top of r.Mars.

Mars is to do with Risk On, so it is very possible that we sort of hit a "Trading Frenzy" as we move towards that late 27th July Friday Night event.

I'd say that is likely.

But one may have to sweat over it as any Teh-Roar Ah-Tacks often come on a Friday night too.

I like Eclipses because they have the potential to completely and utterly #o## u# everything.

Thank God for that because what I do here isn't difficult. Except the Eclipses.

H

Naturally I want this week to get off to a good start. So I didn't want to hear that Japan had dropped 0.5% overnight. That could easily set the European Markets back this morning.

But reading up on Asia I think again we are seeing the potential sobering up effect of Uranus trine r.Saturn.

Uranus and r.Saturn working harmoniously in the Earth Signs has to be a very strongly stabilising and grounding energy. Perhaps a bit like the Tariff Wars. Eventually you'd feel by Sept some sort of common ground will be found.

Jupiter in Scorpio also passing across r.Neptune to r.Pluto has to be to do with behind the scenes deals.

But as I expect a Downturn to appear from the 15th Sept we need to watch anything that has that sort of "Slowing Up" Smoke Signal to it.

H

PS And I noticed that r.Mars crosses under the South Node this Thursday into Friday 19th - 20th Jul. When things hang in the balance smaller energies suddenly get their day in Court.

Uranus and r.Saturn working harmoniously in the Earth Signs has to be a very strongly stabilising and grounding energy. Perhaps a bit like the Tariff Wars. Eventually you'd feel by Sept some sort of common ground will be found.
To me, their energy seems to emphasize technology and newer inventions (progressive ideas). I wouldn't really call any Uranus aspect a stabilizing one, even with Saturn, but it might show sporadic periods of major increase (with some decrease after). Most of my stocks are from my work (the medical field) and they have been doing better with this transit overall, though there are some bad days. I think it might financially benefit Uranian stocks but with Uranus I wouldn't expect it to be a steady flow?

I just now found this article, so the imagery I see may not be wrong: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.c ... g-wel.html

You mentioned a catastrophe in November - what do you mean by that exactly? Do you mean Uranus moving back into Aries?

Ok so we may have a problem. Netflix has disappointed, but so far other Big Tech hasn't reacted too -VEly, nor the main SP 500.

We need to be aware that r.Mars is moving into the Shadow of the Nodes, and this occurs early on Friday the 20th July. Luckily during the time the US Markets are closed.

The Nodes are very hard to read and the South Node less of a threat, but as Mars is about Risk Taking, and theoretically weak retro, and then more so "Eclipsed" by the Node, we could have a sort of "Drop the Rifle and Run" moment towards the end of this week.

r.Mars passes under the Node around 11am-12pm Friday the 20th UKT.

And you can see this gaining speed if we get more poor News out of the Tech Sector as this week progresses.

I'd still see it as a buy opportunity, but with a strong Lunar Eclipse coming on the 26th-27th July, we can see Turbulence bubbling up on the Horizon.

But against that Jupiter is adding more and more buoyancy, so'd bounce back pretty quickly.

And I'd be looking to buy on dips till we've passed the 8th-9th Aug Mercury Combust point.

I should have Long covered today, but the Put Options didn't look cheap AT ALL.

So some worry to be dealt with.

H

PS Tanit333 On the 8th Nov Jupiter completes the Euphoric 150° with r.Uranus. Apart from Jupiter moving into Sagittarius and therefore upsetting next year's -VE Autumn Factor, pretty well all of the incredible run of +VEs we've had these last few years, including the very strong Uranus r.Saturn trine, run out.

It is just the way it goes and we may already be getting signs of slowing.

Much depends what happens between the 15th Sept and the 8th Nov. Lots of -VEs around but all the while Jupiter closing in on r.Uranus.

Trumpy certainly isn't going to go quietly into the Mid-Term Night ... Rage! Rage ! He'll fight every inch of the way to prevent loss of power ...

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night."

This is the deal and I am repeating myself.

1/ Uranus trine r.Saturn may well be some sort of +VE, stabilising, consolidating energy.

Netflix said it exact. They over estimated but they are confident of continued growth. I think we'll see plenty of that in the Tech Earnings.

Earth Signs are NOT going to set the World alight.

2/ We have some short term Technical -VEs that might trip us up. Friday 20th July, 27th July, 8th-9th Aug. Mercury retro.

If all those activated and ran -VE into each other then we could drop the 4% SP 500 could.

3/ BUT ............................

Jupiter is now direct and applying to r.Neptune at about 3°-4°, also applying r.Pluto at around 6°-7°, and those Big Beasts are at about 3°-4° applying.

THAT IS A VERY VERY VERY STRONG BUNGEE AND ONE WITHOUT MUCH GIVE IN IT I FEEL.

Jupiter applies to Neptune till the 24th Aug. That's a lot of +VE Torque to go. And to Pluto till the 14th Sept. Neptune remain very tight till late in August, though technically begin easy around the 5th Aug.

Worth watching our friends here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_mgOXqy9t8

Those with a faint heart can wait till the 9th August.

H

So yesterday we had the sort of rigid Bungee experience I'd described. The Main Markets tried to drop but they didn't fall far, and then they came back quickly in the afternoon.

I believe that'll be what tends to happen over the next few months with Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto all working +VEly together.

Unfortunately, I was thinking about Mars retro journey and I realised that I've overlooked another Technical -VE, and that is Mars's square to Uranus around the 1st-2nd August.

NOT improved by one being retro and the another direct and very slow. Both pretty slow in fact.

Worrying ? Because we've got a run of these Technical -VEs starting this Friday as Mars crosses under the shadow of the South Node. Then the Eclipse next Thursday and Friday, Mercury retro for three weeks starting soon, then finally the Mercury combust on the 8th-9th August to finish it.

So we've got another -VE in the week between the Eclipse and the Combustion.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L1fF9zJOKU

I think any Stumble from the current Uptrend would come in the period 30th July till the 9th Aug inclusive.

Later on the 9th Aug would be the Buying time, and probably mid 27th July would be the time to reduce Long exposure.

Of course healthy dips during this time may be seen as opportunities to Buy too.

(Trumpy is also in for a Bloody Nose as r.Mars slowly crosses and stresses his Asc/ Eclipse Point / n.Mars.)

Because ?

Strong Lunar Eclipse 27th July
Mercury retro 26th July, but probably NOT felt till the 30th July
Mars square Uranus 1st - 2nd Aug
Mercury combust 8th- early 9th Aug

All the while those Eddies rise we have Jupiter closing in on the also closing r.Neptune and r.Pluto.

So hard to see any really shocking Shock Waves ..... F.L.Ws.

H