So I've been waiting for something that could turn us to the Downside next week.

"LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) – Trade worries muscled their way into the European market again on Wednesday, keeping gains muted despite some strong earnings, as investors held their breath ahead of a crucial meeting in Washington between the European Commission President and U.S. President Donald Trump."

Even technically from early on Thursday when Mercury retros.

But really next week, except of course we've got the Lunar Eclipse this Friday, ONLY 60 hrs from now or so. The Moon is now in miserable Capricorn and approaching Pluto.

So the rest of this week is really about the Moon and the Eclipse. And Mercury turning retro.

The Sun is 150° r.Saturn and opposite r.Mars, and just passed the square of Uranus. All Tension Tension Tension.

But Jupiter, and Venus are making important +VE aspects.

Would you put Trump and Juncker in the same room ? r.Mars is closing in on Trump's Asc/ Eclipse Point and n.Mars.

Can't be good. Especially with r.Mercury going into inconjunction with r.Pluto early tomorrow.

r.Mercury is the give away. It usually heralds the three weeks of stupidity.

H

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-t ... inor_pos20

Well? Trump meets Juncker ?

First of all very strong medium term +VE stabilising force are in place and till Sept. That's NOT going to change, even get more stable and +VE.

However, we have a very strong Lunar Eclipse forming now that peaks on the 27th Friday at 21:20hrs UKT.

I also know that Trumpy is heading for a "Bloody Nose" till early Sept. From r.Mars.

Further, early tomorrow UKT Mercury turns retro and this lasts till the 9th Aug. This usually means a phase of stupidity that you can't get out of. Somebody gets their foot on your neck.

And now "The Rub" as Mercury turns retro it links with "The Death Star" r.Pluto.

I think this probably means that people take up Positions that they'll ONLY give up when they are totally defeated. We are talking Black and White here. And that point will be early on the 9th Aug UKT.

We can easily be heading for a collective Breakdown.

That's my best estimate and as best as humanly possible ONLY derived from what the The Stars say. I'm NOT trying to fit The Stars into Earth Reality.

Additionally early on the 2nd Aug we have another sort of "Give" moment.

But these -VE Peaks can be seen as Breakout Points. Trumpy likes to break things up and that is what The Stars promise from tomorrow am till early on the 9th Aug.

I'd say three dominoes are lined up and we could well be entering a -VE run till the 9th August.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb4BM7Vch74

Must admit I'm cashing out my mid Aug Call Options as the SP 500 nears 2,850.

Taking Shorts on the EU 50.

Certainly it is NOT clear cut with r.Mercury walking with r.Pluto these next few weeks but a Traditional View says we have to Pull Back till the 9th Aug, and Mercury retro would be the start of the necessary Doubt.

Much depends on what the strong Lunar Eclipse delivers on Friday. But it is technically live from 21:20hrs Thursday UKT.

I assume Trump and Juncker are getting on just fine, but we know what comes next from Trump once Juncker is on the plane Home.

Roll on 7am UKT tomorrow.

H

Woowh Woowh ?? !!!

Facebook are down 25% in after hours Trading.

"July 25 (Reuters) – Facebook Inc on Wednesday warned revenue growth would slow in the second half of the year and said that expenses would grow faster than revenue next year, sending shares down as much as 22 percent over concerns about the impact of privacy issues on the social media company's business."

EU USA Trade deals = Venus r.Pluto.

Facebook shock = r.Mars Uranus Sun caught up in the Eclipse to start the Dominoes falling.

Anyway Trade when Eclipses are live at your peril !!

I'll wait now till last thing on Friday, 21:59hrs to place any necessary further Put Options to cover till the 9th Aug or so.

H

Ok so I'm hoping for a bit of a Sell Off thru to early on the 9th Aug as Mercury retros.

He is now r.Mercury.

What is excising me is what will r.Pluto's roll be in this ? They are both retro.

The inconjunction builds in strength till Sunday the 5th Aug, then r.Mercury is left on his own to face the Sun's combustion on the 8th - 9th Aug.

The Sun and r.Pluto also make and inconjunction on the Sunday 12th August too.

What will r.Pluto's roll in the Combustion be ? Weakening it ?

Why am I excised about this ? Usually Mercury's retro journey is a bit -VE for the Markets. Or can be.

r.Pluto adding energy can be a BIG THING. r.Pluto is the sort of Core Capitalist deal.

Money flows and the likes.

Mercury is actually The Market Makers.

We could well see so much money flowing into the Main Markets these next 10 days that any other -VE affect by r.Mercury is lost.

I think it'll be clear by early next week though and so far I am sticking with r.Mercury being -VE for the Markets.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjK_TVrA4Dc

So we edge towards the end of a Week that was difficult to Judge.

The Venus r.Pluto trine got in the way. As to tomorrow's strong Lunar Eclipse ruled by r.Mars ? NO IDEA.

Amazon blasted their way on but is that a surprise. I use them without thinking.

I think also the Earth trine between Uranus and r.Saturn is bringing consolidation to the more Out Landish Stocks.

Jupiter trine r.Neptune sextile r.Pluto is lifting all but especially Core Capitilism such as Banks.

I note that the SP 500 hasn't risen much either before or after the Bell.

H

For me I'll be looking to jump on to some EU 50 Stokks Put Options targeting the 9th Aug low point.

Which leaves me one whooping doubt and Unknown and that is r.Mercury r.Pluto in inconjunction.

Intuitively I tend to know these Unknowns quickly but intuition can't be allowed to over ride Rule based Logic.

Time ONLY allows a Bank of Knowledge and Experience to be built up when the Logic fails.

Me feeling is that r.Pluto basically will hold r.Mercury's hand and will reduce the Sun's effect for the Combustion.

After all these good Earnings and Trade Deals are Market Makers suddenly going "to start having" doubts ?

We'll have a bit of a Breakdown on the 8th(-9th) Aug.

Further next week we have the r.Mars Uranus square, but also I think it'll be weakened by r.Saturn.

I'm afraid that is just the way it goes.

I don't try to fit The Stars to fit neatly with Earth. Astro Driven Investments win because they see things others don't.

But having said that we are getting great Earnings. We are getting great Trade Deals.

Very strong stabilising (and sensible consolidating) +VEs remain in force till the 14th Sept.

Yes a Pull Back is due and we'll probably get one before or on the 8th Aug. Also on the 1st Aug.

The Lunar Eclipse might blow some of our pants off tomorrow but it comes late in the day. Markets closing.

Something re Speculation and Tech might give on the 1st Aug.

The day after Apple reports.

But they'll just be Buying Opportunities in my book.

But watch out for that Eclipse tomorrow, in fact technically it is live now as the Sun and the Moon are now withing Orb.

Further, tomorrow around 07:20 hrs UKT the Moon appears from miserable Capricorn.

Unfortunately, the Eclipse really could set the World ablaze tomorrow in all the wrong ways.

I feel it'll be a dud.

H

Just heard on the Radio that France/ Macron is questioning how EU Trade concessions can be made to the USA involving Agriculture.

Just need Trumpy to pick up on that and Oooof we go again round the merry-go-around.

H

So there definitely is a Feel Good Factor today (I feel good), and that'd be from the reasonably strong Venus r.Pluto +VE. That peaks tonight. It is also woven in with Jupiter too.

So I missed that originally. But I do feel it increases the chance of "My" Pull Back happening next week thru till the 9th Aug* once they separate.

We don't have to worry about what would trigger a Pull Back but some News seeping out about Macron's dislike for the Juncker Trump Trade deal, and also News of trouble for Trump due to Cohen's troubles with the FBI, give some clues. Also the Eclipse might deliver something shocking.

*Of course my concern is that r.Pluto will some how support r.Mercury and interfere with the Sun's combustion of the Little Messenger.

But even so r.Mercury is left exposed in the week of the 6th Aug.

Also we still have today's Eclipse to play out and the Moon appears in Aquarius around Noon UKT. These last few days the Moon has been stuck in low energy Capricorn.

So things might just get exciting this pm. Is Trumpy going to start loosing the Plot again ?

H

OK very strong US GDP figures but with a warning that the Trade spats will hurt the next figures.

Certainly the underlying Astro peaking to day is very Comfort Zone rich, but with some potential Firecrackers thrown in.

The closing square between The Nodes and Uranus is one, and we might get a feel for it on the 1st Aug when r.Mars square Uranus too.

As things stand I took my final SP 500 PUT exactly at the Top, but ONLY after bottling it on a SHORT R2K Bet which had proved too margin heavy.

Pity as the R2K has taken the heaviest fall so far since the GDP News.

Ho Hum

"Through mid-July, Alphabet , Apple , Amazon, Netflix , Microsoft and Facebook had contributed nearly 80 percent to the S&P 500’s gains. These six stocks have been on fire this year. Netflix and Amazon are up 86 percent and 57 percent in 2018, respectively. Microsoft and Facebook are both up more than 20 percent while Alphabet and Apple have jumped 19.8 percent and 14 percent, respectively."

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/stock ... 00839.html

Uranus had this incredible run last year in the ultimate Fire Sign Aries, and with a trine to stabilising Saturn in Sagittarius. It soon goes retro, and has another little spell in Aries but in the 27° destabilsing zone. 9th Aug retro.

Of course there are thousands of opinions out there, but I feel Tech / Uranus will be having a tough journey once the stabilising energy of r.Saturn is gone.

If you know what you are looking for there are plenty of signs that Big Tech is sobering up now. Let's see how Apple do next Tuesday after hours.

Wouldn't you say that Apple really is Big Tech ?

H

Still a couple of hours till the US close so one shouldn't get too carried away.

But loads of News today. Also several Astrological things jumped out at me today.

1/ My Rally till the 14th Sept is based mainly in Jupiter dancing with r.Neptune who is applying to r.Pluto. Also Uranus moving direct. Further, from the 9th Mercury begins to strengthen.

But as ever over longer term Judgements things begin to change. Technically Neptune and Pluto begin to separate in August. Uranus turns retro.

But I still think we are in for a healthy run 9th Aug till 14th Sept.

2/ The Nodes apply to r.Uranus. This is bad. I think this is to do with Big Tech and Speculation.

The threat to, and from, the FAANGs is out there. Read the post above.

Let's see what we get from now till early on the 9th Aug.

I'll be very interested to see what the Chart Guys have to say re Resistances and Supports later.

The extent of the Sell Off today surprised me, though equally I won't be surprised if we've recovered most of it by the close.

SP 500 dropped 40 points or more. Tech 1.5 % and R2K about 1.75 %

3/ We should note, and I missed it originally, that Venus made a powerful collation with Jupiter, and Pluto these last few days.

I'm expect a decent Pull Back now, as I think r.Pluto will play a threat to r.Mercury now.

The threat of Interest Rates rising. Market Makers will be wary.

Also I'm NOT sure why the R2K is the weakest. Something NOT right there.

H

OK so the 21hrs close in the USA gave us just under 2,820 off a high of nearly 2,850.

I'd say that is just about right.

I've looked a head again in detail and I'm definitely of the opinion that we've got a healthy Downside Risk all the way till the end of the week of the 6th Aug.

So I'm moving my Sell Off period till the close on the 10th Aug. I'd say the 13th Aug will be the jump back in day.

I've highlighted the issue with r.Mercury and r.Pluto, but I've also noticed that the Combustion point is at the Yod Point of the r.Pluto r.Neptune.

Also the Moon is at the No Moon phase and if things give they really give then.

Jupiter squares that little Pressure Cooker. So that is Unknowable but I think to the -VE.

Also Venus had a big hand in this week's more than expected +VE run, but from now on enters trouble from SR Uranus, r.Saturn, till the 10th Aug.

Yes Uranus SR, that can be a clear turn away point for Risk. Neptune and Pluto begin to separate all be very very slowly.

I've got to avoid drawing on Earth input, but with r.Mars bloodying Trumpy's nose Sept I'll bet on healthy Sell Off now till the 10th Aug.

The Markets are odd. You get a great run and then people start taking profits and we all fall back nearly to square one.

Simply a case that Cycles can't always be to the +VE.

I think we'll learn a lot now about the true state of things, and then we'll know how the last Rally will play out.

I'm doubting now we'll get to 3,000 for the SP by the 14th Sept.

We could drop easily -4% or -5% this next fortnight.

H

PS All eyes on Apple late on the 31st July. And Trump's mouth.