Really things can be distilled into the following concerns.

1/ Till the 14th Sept how strong a +VE will Uranus trine r.Saturn be ? As the planets are in the Earth Signs then it could be a sobering energy that attracts Warren Buffet types.

How will Mars's retrograde motion coming in early July drag on Risk ?

How will those two energies prevent my "One Last" Rally gain speed ?

I'm drip feeding Long position as Funds allow. Shorting Gold likewise.

2/ From the 15th Sept onwards how much will Jupiter's journey towards Uranus stall any Sell Off ?

Certainly late October and early November are full of action, just when the key key Mid Term Elections happen in the USA.

H

Looks like my double up date around the 5th - 9th July is looking about right.

Mars's retrograde action should have bitten as much as it is going to, and Jupiter will be just about to get the All Clear.

Probably the 9th-11th July will be the days for me to go Long on the Main Markets with mid Sept strike dates.

H

Of course very easy after the date but I'm NOT surprised we've bounced back. Although I worry about it I feel the trine between Uranus and r.Saturn will bring us to a sort of healthy Neutral.

Then add Jupiter's forward journey across applying r.Neptune to r.Pluto and we should be able to start to move up healthily come the 10th-11th July.

However, I'm a little cross that I didn't snap up more cheap options on yesterday's and the day's before drop. Easy after the thought and you can't just keep adding money after money.

Because let's NOT forget what I'm doing here is predicting the Future. Sometimes I forget that too.

And while we are at it I'd say that the Stall coming after the 10th-14th Sept, will be a bigger payer than the Rally to those dates. JUST.

Even as Jupiter begin his Burn there are technical -VEs to navigate. r.Mercury and then the Lunar Eclipse.

Just wonder what Jupiter travelling on from Pluto to Uranus could deliver. Trump clearly isn't just going to lie down and die come the Mid Terms and that 150° peaks just after the Elections, on the 8th Nov.

Another Truth is stranger than Fiction delivered by our friends The Stars.

It is going to get really Mental towards the latter part of October.

And now we have to see what r.Mars delivers next week. I'd expect another Pull Back.

H

Umph ? BIG THINGS COMING !!

1/ The Stars clash pretty significantly around early November. Heh The US Mid Terms ?? There's a surprise !!

What's the outcome ?

a/ Well Jupiter climaxes with Uranus on the 8th Nov. This is a very Euphoric Energy. For the Greedy. Suggests Trumpy doesn't do as badly as people think, I think.

b/ Uranus squares the Nodes on, you guessed it, the 6th Nov at 18hrs UKT. This is a VERY STRONG -VE. Something BIG "GIVES" - The British meaning of "Gives" ... or BREAKS.

Louise McWhitter would say Economically we hit something VERY -VE. But are talking Karma here. Could be despair for the Democrats.

c/ Further, on the 6th The Node leaves Leo, and that marks the end of the 18.5 Year peak in the Property Market and then Stock Market.

Astrologically there is no question what follows from the 6th-8th Nov 2018 and that is a sharp decline Economically.

Early 2019 Uranus begins to move forward and it all gets very nasty. People have got to wake up to what Cycles mean. Things go Up. Things go Down.

The real question is what happens between the 10th-14th Sept +VE Energy High and the 6th-8th Nov slight Unknown ?

Will that Euphoric Energy running to a peak on the 8th Nov be able to prevent an October Crash ?

And what happens from the 9th July till the 14th Sept ?

Will Uranus trine r.Saturn ground Speculation running to the 14th Sept or be a Neutral?

Will Jupiter's forward motion across r.Neptune applying to r.Pluto give me the one last Umph I've hoped for. I'm less hopeful and with Mars now retreating I think we'll see others begin to do so too over the next week or so.

But I'll be looking for dips especially 5th-9th July. Options wise if we drift back now then they may be very cheap for Sept Call strike dates.

Gold is now a very hard call as we are entering a Turning Point. People often talk about Pull Backs before Rallies.

We could very well Pull Back now till the 10th July.

I'll have to have a "Wee Think Aboot All This" as we say in the Heelands.

H

PS But here's a clue to what I think

a/ I don't think "My One Last Mega" Rally till the 14th Sept will be so Mega. But we'll get a Rally.

b/ I don't think we'll get a "Mega" Sell Off from the 15th Sept till the 6th-8th Nov, but we'll get a Sell Off in early Oct.

c/ After the 6th-8th Nov we'll get a miserable decline Economically that'll run for years and years.
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So I'd say we experienced the loss of Risk On that comes as Mars retros.

However, the fact we bounced back today from the Selling suggests that there is a strongly +VE current from r.Neptune applying to r.Pluto, and probably Uranus trine r.Saturn.

r.Jupiter of course is now NOT far from SD, and my 5th-9th July All Clear point is nearly upon us.

H

Although it seemed a bit Touch and Go I expected Merkel to find a solution to her internal political troubles.

I see the sextile between Neptune and Pluto very much as core EU. It is applying now, and till early Aug. Add in Jupiter and she'll be pulling off some great behind the scenes deals.

But when you hear that Oct is the Bavarian Elections, we know she'll be in trouble then.

So I'm considering taking a long position on the EUR/ JPY as I expect a strong run for Euroland now till 14th Sept.

BIG CALL as this might impact on my nicely nicely SHORT Gold positions.

HARD CALLS.

Some say Gold will rise now but I don't see that. Trumpy is strengthening the Dollar. The Euro will strengthen. I think Gold will rise a bit but hardly much now.

Basically Capitalism will have one last run now. So Debt will be cheap.

Start doing your Homework as to what comes from the 15th Sept onwards.

H

I'm scanning the Horizon now for evidence to support my Rally Take Off.

So the US Markets bouncing around widely today. Basically I was surprised that they rose earlier, but pleased, and then disappointed they dropped, but NOT really surprised.

Mars's retro action will take a few days to settle in. And soon Jupiter will SD, which I believe will the start of the Rally.

Interesting to see that Gold has moved up. Interesting time all in all, even if we have to get thru this 27th July Lunar Eclipse.

Also the three weeks of Mercury's retro action to factor in too.

I've stack up Long positions on the Main US Markets for late Sept strike. One more tomorrow and then it is settle back and watch.

Also December Options contracts have been published which does matter even if it is two months away from being needed.

H

Ok so we are walking across thin ice now till next week. Mars is retro and Jupiter is at his slowest before he SDs.

I'm hoping to pick up some SPY CALL Options at 2,900 for mid Sept. I've also gone for Gold at 1,335 too. And taken long Euro. However, I've also got some small SHORT positions on Gold and Euro, as I'm wary as to what is going on with the USD.

So this is a time I turn to Technical Analysis and some Paid For Analysis from other Astrologers to check I haven't missed anything. For a fortnight or so.

WE ARE AT ONE OF THE CRITICAL MOMENT OF THIS YEAR. PERHAPS ONLY 2 MORE BEFORE THE CATASTROPHE SETS IN IN NOVEMBER.

Interesting to see that the Chart Guys seem to think that a Break Out is brewing. SO DO I !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBV55YQ1fq8

H

So "We've" reached my 5th - 9th July Up Turning Point. My last LONG Call Option will go on the SP 500 today targeting a 2,900 strike price for late September.

For me Jupiter's soon to be direct motion across Neptune, Pluto, and later Uranus has to be +VE. Uranus's trine to r.Saturn is Unknown but has to be stabilising. It could have a -VE Grounding affect for Speculation. But I think it'll encourage longer term Investment.

We've got nearer term obstacles from Mercury's 3 week retro motion to cross, and the July 27th Eclipse, which might well bring some serious Volcanic action - literally and metaphorically.

But all in all worth a Punt in this Star Gazer's book.

H

Hi,

I think the Fun bit comes between the 15th Sept and the 8th Nov. I think, and hope that it is a pretty clear ride now till the 14th Sept.

So 15th Sept onwards ?

1/ Plenty of Downside with the Uranus trine finished, and other -VEs NOT least Venus retro and Mercury Setting. Plus endless -VEs from the Nodes and Saturn / Mars. r.Uranus too.

2/ But the Chert (Ru) is Jupiter 150° Uranus. That can be a strong +VE, and the Charts are riddled with Trumpesk factors.

EUPHORIA ??

I think if anything we might get a late Sept Sell Off and then flap around till the 8th Nov when Jupiter passes r.Uranus.

Then Trump will be left with r.Uranus to torment him.

3/ I'm really looking forward to see what happens when r.Uranus square the Nodes.

Oooooooooooh ? Something is going to snap.

Could that be America ?

H

So at the simplest level when Jupiter SDs it is an Up Turning point.

Even better is that Jupiter is already engaged with r.Pluto in sextile, and will engage with r.Neptune over the weekend.

Then it gets a little more complicated. Planets forming aspect when on e is Direct and the other Retro can be VERY VERY powerful.

And we've got the bigger Beasts already in sextile.

So really it is a powerful Turning Point and you'd have to fee it'll be a strongly +VE and stabilising one.

Here's what the Chart Guy's are saying for Gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBwlRx0IGI

Here it is for SPX and other US Markets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElHoJeNjLW4

H

OK so Big Rises on the US Markets to end the day today as far as I can see.

The next date for the diary is the week of the 22nd July, and towards its end with the powerful Lunar Eclipse around 4° Aquarius, and Mercury turning retro at the same time.

We'll certainly "sweat" thru a few days then and will have to see what any residual -VE in the week of the 30th July brings.

But I think it'll be a minor Hick Up. Famous last words ..... ??

H

PS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbJI1JKWmU8