The Eclipse will occur just over 10 Cancer.

Here is what William Ramsey has to say about solar eclipses which occur in the second face of Cancer. The eclipse will cause...
Rivers and fountains to dry up and causes petulant and grievous mortalities.
(Astrologia Restaurata, p 316)

In addition, the luminaries are applying to opposition with Saturn. Mars and Mercury are also applying to a conjunction in Leo.

Hi Edward,

I was thinking that this will be a bit of a weak Eclipse because the Node is about 7° or more from the Eclipse Point, around 10°.

But r.Saturn, as you reminded me, is in a close applying conjunction to the South Node. About 00°07' from exact.

I think the exact is still a few days away. So that is a serious affliction on one of the key parts of the Eclipse.

I wonder if it sort of force the Karma towards the North Node and therefore makes the Eclipse more Karmic or with a bigger Destiny type impact.

Even at the time of the Lunar Eclipse r.Saturn is still very close to the South Node at about 00°27' separating.

And that Eclipse Point is far closer to the Node too.

So we have to expect some sort of Explosive Energy to be released I'd say.

And as Eclipses are complex in their formation The North Node continues to apply to the Eclipse Point.

And The Sun to the Node leading to a Moon Wobble as the Lunar Eclipse approaches.

So it is a "Fun" filled few weeks in early July to look forward too.

H

So the Eclipse Season is upon us. Estimates vary as to when an Eclipse becomes active.

I'd say that there can be an Eclipse Sign upto 10 days before the exact Eclipse Point forms.

I watch for Stocks showing their Colours in the 3 days before the exact.

In the News just now are the G20 Meeting including US China Trade Deal, and tension with Iran, and OPEC Meeting too.

I see that this Solar Eclipse is said to be a total one but the gap between the Eclipse Point and the Node is about 7°.

Closer would have been better. But also the Sun continues to apply to the Node which is one of the few times the Sun's energy is diminished.

I also remember the powerful Solar Eclipse at the time of the Beijing Olympics in Aug 2008 and this July 2019 Solar Eclipse is linked to that thru the Tritos Cycles.

Don't know about them. Anybody got any idea ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritos

The Lunar Eclipse of the 16th July

So long ago I did study Eclipses in depth, and the factors that make them, and how they play out.

And there are pretty involved. I'd say Mundane Astrology is about 50% Eclipses.

Personally, although it is total, this Solar Eclipse on Tuesday is a weaker one. The Eclipse Point is about 7° from the Node.

But that also means the Lunar Eclipse Point will be about 7° from the Node, and as a Solar Eclipse is a New Moon then it is related to the Lunar Eclipse which is a Full Moon.

We then consider the Node. It is a North Node Solar Eclipse which is probably more Karmic, but less fun.

And the Nodes are currently afflicted strongly by applying r.Saturn. Exact on the 4th July.

Eclipses are actually individual Episodes, part of Karmic Series of Destiny, that run thru History.

The Series start, or are born, at the North or South Pole, and build in power until the Total Phase.

Then weaken.

So if one injects its potential into your Chart then you are swept up unto something a lot bigger than you'd imagine.

Basically you need to have a Planet or a Point on the degrees of the Cross of the Eclipse for that to happen.

The Eclipse Point is then reactivated by transits, notably the Sun every 3 months, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

It is this latter part that people tend to forget about and you need to add the Eclipse Points for the last 2 years to your natal Chart.

That can be more than 10 Points. I've seen these reactivations deliver remarkable results.

As do Eclipses.

H

Different theories exist as to when an Eclipse becomes active. I think the Lunar ones are easier as they are more dependant of the filling Moon.

But for a Solar Eclipse the 10 days running up to the Exact may bring an Message.

The 3 days, before and including, the Eclipse day should be monitored. And we've had a lot of Massive Events.

Trump Xi Meeting - Went well ?
G20
EU - South America Trade Deal
Trump - Kim Meeting - Went well ?
EU Meeting to pick new Executive.
OPEC Meeting

An Eclipses brings together the Yang of the Sun and the Yin of the Moon. Of course much of Chinese Medicine is about achieving this illusive Goal.

I understand too that the electro-magnetic quality of the Air changes too.

Significant thinks happen during Eclipses, or Trends are started that complete in the months and years coming.

Say up to 5 years ahead.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

The main things though is that r.Saturn is applying to the South Nodes. To the North Node too.

What does this add ?

To the Solar Eclipse I'm NOT sure except perhaps making things a lot more Serious and Sober.

To the Lunar Eclipse I feel it'll bring something Explosive.

You low Full Moons are powerful forces. The Earth actually rises up to 10 metres under the Full Moon.

ie The shape of the Earth deforms in a plastic type way.

r.Saturn is blocking so of the "Karmic" movement of the Lunar Eclipses Full Moon but that energy will have to be released.

I think a lot of situations where Corruption, Fear based Cowardice, Laziness based Ignorance, and Laziness, will get a Good Kicking.

There are a lot of Mass Protests going on around the World now.

If we are using Tropical then the Cancer/ Capricorn axis is activated. I think that relates to Empires and Anglo Saxon thinking.

So some powerful things may come to Light. The 1st Feb Chart for Iran has Capricorn / Cancer on the 10th / 4th.

Anyway the Cardinal Cross is in Play.

ENJOY.

H

So I'll add to this list but loads of Big Things happened leading into the Eclipse.

For the Record ....

OPEC Meeting
EU Parliament formed
EU Leadership Posts agreed
Post G20
Hong Kong Protests climaxed. Set Up ?
Increased Volcanic Activity

H