2018 prediction

these are just quick off the cuff thoughts based off the 2018 aries ingress charts for the various countries.. i haven't touched on all countries!

trump will continue to be in for a rough ride in 2018 with the possibility he does something really crazy that calls for his removal from office..

something similar awaits maduro in venuzuala.

turkey and syria will suffer continued terrorist attacks.. both leaders face ongoing challenges in 2018.

north korea will not be focused on as much.. nothing much will change either..

uk thanks brexit, will remain stuck under a cloud of uncertainty 2018..

a similar cloud of uncertainty hangs over a lot of europe too - france, germany, and italy.

indonesia and the philippines will deal with isis related issues in an effective manner..

russia will continue to face an ongoing battle with the usa on a number of levels, but putin will continue to persevere..

ukraine leadership is in for a rougher ride..

iran will do fine, in spite of the ongoing attempts to foment internal conflicts MEK, CIA, mossad related and etc. etc..

saudi arabia will continue to hang in their with mbs.. the lies and obfuscation will continue, but his leadership will remain..

happy 2018!!

The Lady at The Galactic Centre website sent me this ....

January Predictions and Highlights for 2018

What are the trends and cycles that we will experience on planet earth this year?

▪ Rise of new political party that has a cult like following
▪ Major earthquakes around the world
▪ Terrorism on the rise
▪ Extreme Religious Fanaticism
▪ Rise in many Cults
▪ Commercial airlines are target for terrorist
▪ More tornadoes and floods
▪ Uncovering government’s hidden agendas and corruption
▪ Economy hits highs and stock market is at its peak
▪ New ways to exchange money, crypto currency is here to stay
▪ Brace for a really cold winter
▪ Health discoveries
▪ Assassination Attempts

H

nipoleon wrote:My own prediction:

Donald Trump will suffer a major health crisis ( probably a stoke ) and be forced to give up the presidency.
Uranus entering Taurus in May 2018, when it will be 135 degrees sesquiquadrate to Neptune, will be affecting Donald Trump's chart one way or another, could be positive or could be negative. One degree Taurus is the antiscion of 29 degrees Leo, which is Donald Trump's Ascendant.

At the same time Saturn in Capricorn will be opposition Donald Trump's Mercury and its antiscion at 8 degrees Capricorn is 22 degrees Sagittarius, which is conjunct his Moon and opposition his Moon's North Node.

And at the same time the transiting Moons North Node in Leo will be conjunct his Pluto.

His converse Solar Arc Midheaven will be 13 degrees Pisces, which is the antiscion of his natal Jupiter at 17 degrees Libra 27 minutes. Astrology is impossible to predict all the time, but not much happens without a Solar Arc, and Jupiter is associated with death. The exact antiscion of his Jupiter is 12 degrees Pisces 33 minutes. Neptune has been over this point a lot, and Pluto in Capricorn too, and he is still here so maybe he manifests a positive Jupiter? Neptune is sitting on his Jupiter's antiscion right now, and it won't cross that point again...

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Trump,_Donald

I've got the feeling this Thread won't be long before the Bullet too.

Did people notice the bad energy last night as the Full Moon crossed from the Sun to Pluto ?

I felt Unwell. Overwhelmed. Distressed.

Something like the Reverse of that happens in the week of the 15th Jan, but involving a feeling of being totally drained. Becalmed in the worst way.

We've all got a fortnight to catch up on sleep, eat well and plan to ensure we can do leisurely things around the New Moon.

But that should definitely involve keeping mentally and physically active, and the blood pumping around the body.

Stagnation has to be avoided.

Cheers,

H

Rocko maybe it was the Full Moon that continues to make me feel completely stultified !

Fleur a good assessment of transits affecting Trump.

There is a Saturn/Mars conj. on 2nd April at 8Capricorn57 which conjoins Trump's antiscion Moon you mention and opposes his radical Mercury - very closely too.
That particular degree has been very significant in American history. I wrote a thread on assassinated presidents and that degree. It is quincunx the USA's natal Uranus at 8Gemini53 and relates to the Great Saturn/Jupiter mutation of 1842 which was at 8Capricorn54.
I am most definitely not predicting Trump will be assassinated (that 20 year cycle ended with Kennedy).However if that conj. still has influence and we don't move into the Air mutation until 2020 (rather than 1981) then this might have great significance. Look how close these aspects are,

This heavy Capricorn influence is opposing Israel's 10th, transiting Iran's 10th and Saudi Arabia's 12th (I think). The Saturn/Jupiter conj. squares Israel's natal Neptune which rises above their ascendant. Neptune I associate with death, deception/confusion and/or contact with other dimensions.

hi there,

on trump -

i have been discussing trumps chart with a friend of mine who lives in seattle..

here are some of the quotes from an e mail i made to him yesterday.. some of it has been removed..

regarding steve bannon.. his natal uranus is at 22 cancer - sits close to trumps saturn/venus.. and yes - ongoing uranus transit here with uranus station at 24 aries is smack in the middle of trumps saturn/venus.. it is unsettling for sure.. it was for bannon as well i suppose!

for me, i tend to put a lot of weight into solar arc directions, as opposed to primary directions. i have worked some with pds, but there are too many options to them which make them open to interpretation a bit too much for my likes....

i also rely on solar returns - and i am of the thinking that it doesn't matter if one is situated somewhere different when the sun returns to its natal position... i favour using the natal over relocated and just generally work with natal, although i do continue to believe in the great value of relocational astrology..

so - i happened to notice if the time for trump is close to accurate, not only does trump have solar arc midheaven 45 his uranus, but he also has solar arc moon conjunction his descendant... this is the 12th house ruler coming into focus, while he is also experiencing midheaven 45 uranus.. to me it speaks directly to the possibility of something serious coming down the pike to undermine trumps leadership position in this coming year.. of course as you point out - moon and uranus are opposite one another too in the natal chart.. the moon is on the south node of the nodal axis natally as well.. i can't help but feel the solar arc data - if the time is accurate - imply something that alters his course of an unexpected nature...

now, obviously i am not going to fall back only on solar arc directions! however, they are central to my view in spite of the different approaches to astrology that i have tried to share here!

it is a moon profected year at present for trump... 12th house sign rises in his profection chart for 2017 right up til his birthday june 14 2018... in his 2017 solar return moon is in the 6th house at 9 aquarius - opposite his 12th house pluto - so any type of health issue involving his heart is a strong possibility.. i would watch the time frame when the sun is transiting 9 degrees aquarius area.. in the solar return 2017 chart there is a midheaven at 16 cancer opposite pluto at 18 cap.. this area is also being activated at present, so something coming out soon of a challenging nature, wouldn't surprise me! the total lunar eclipse is on january 31st 2018... placed in trumps birth location one finds pisces rising with the sun/moon opposition also landing in the 12/6th houses.. i would watch this key time frame for something on his health becoming apparent, if it is going to happen..

now - the transits.. i think you are smart to focus on the mercury/neptune square which is now involving the transit of saturn here.. whether one adds eris into this or not - it is still a problem for him at this point in time.. as you know i give extra weight to where saturn is by transit.. indeed the next few years will be challenging for trump, beginning now as saturn transits his solar 8th house.. it would have been challenging for him with saturn transit the opposition of his sun-moon in his natal chart too, but as i have said before - i see the opposition of saturn to a persons sun as generally a positive.. i know this goes against some astrological thinking, but it is how i see it for the most part.. in fact - trump did indeed win the usa presidency under this transit.. however, saturn transiting capricorn in trumps chart is not a good thing on a number of levels including the mercury-neptune square you point out.. if it was just saturn opp mercury - ruler of those gemini planets) i think it would be okay... however, i have come to view neptune as a undermining influence most of the time...neptune sits in trumps 2nd house basically.. how he has come about his wealth and financial situation doesn't really matter as i see it... i do believe he is pretty astute with money, but i could be wrong.. i am thinking saturn/venus in cancer favours him hanging onto his assets from famiily background.. i do think though that saturn making the square to his natal neptune is undermining on the financial level for him at this point in time..the contacts with russia were probably about trump making money more then anything else.. sure - if he stays in power for the full term, he will benefit financially, so long as the usa doesn't find itself in some way worse position which is what it looks like it is headed for under him!

Trump and his 12th house

It is pretty well known that trump does not have a good life style. He is ovr weight and he does not believe in exercise--he thinks exercise causes "the battery to wear out." I do not believe these statements from his doctor saying he is in perfect health--they were written by the doctor in the back of a limo.
I am sure that Elvis' doctor said before he died that Elvis was not addicted to drugs.
I think Trump will have some major health issue like a heart attack with transiting uranus aspecting his natal venus/saturn. We all could be wrong, but the man is 70+ and being president is very stressful. Even Trump admits the job is harder than what he thought.
AMY

Amy,

Interesant ?

Uranus formed an SD right 150° on Trump's IC. People say planets Stationing have their energies increased dramatically.

A massive exposee/ explosion occurred of/in his inner world, and the White (4th) House.

But that'd be a one off occurrence as Uranus is moving away, although sweeping thru the 4th.

But as I've explained else where Mars is heading for that 24°35' IC. Mars crosses that point on the 17th Jan right in the middle of Trump's Capricorn Stellenium where loads of planets are conflicting his natal ones.

Every one ?

And then Mars forms the explosive 150° with Uranus. It won't be a full strength blow but it'll be another Sucker Punch.

Could Trump's run be about to end ?

H

2018 Prediction

Rocko wrote:The Lady at The Galactic Centre website sent me this ....

What are the trends and cycles that we will experience on planet earth this year?

▪ Terrorism on the rise
▪ Rise in many Cults
▪ Health discoveries
▪ Assassination Attempts

H
These predictions are by Joni Patry (galacticcenter.org) Ms Patry is a siderelist. Does anyone know if they are backed up by any tropical astrologers?

Melissa

delaforge / melissa

thanks for pointing those details out... many of the predictions sound like a transcript written off saturn in sag - sidereal... with some pluto in sag thrown in too...

▪ Terrorism on the rise
▪ Rise in many Cults
▪ Health discoveries
▪ Assassination Attempts
A little bit like every other year then.
Verum e