Stopping foreclosure

My question was 'Will I be able to save my sisters house from foreclosure?"

The answer will be either yes or no by July 2nd. I'll inform you all.

Significator for the querent (me) Mercury is cazimi the Sun, but I his own domicile in Gemini. Part of fortune also in Gemini in the 10th.

Hi Moonwise - What is your answer to the chart?

I have been in this situation myself before and feel terrible for you and your sisters and hope that you can save the house, whatever any chart my say.

I am not having a very good week and may have nothing worthwhile to say, but there are several Considerations Before Judgment here. The early ascendant shows the outcome is uncertain and still developing. Moon is emphasized in the 7th and the 7th ruler is in your sister's house and retrograde. Jupiter is usually a helpful influence and it is receiving Venus (although it approaches from her detriment and may not be her ideal). Could it be someone else coming to aid - another lender, some outside resource for home owners who are struggling, etc.? Jupiter has aspected Venus already and is retrograde, so it may be something that has helped them before. Jupiter also rules your 8th, so it is possible you have or will have debt due to this situation also.

Significator for the querent (me) Mercury is cazimi the Sun, but I his own domicile in Gemini. Part of fortune also in Gemini in the 10th.
Cazimi is less than or equal to 17 arc minutes. Mercury is 43 arc minutes from the Sun (16 degrees 35 arc minutes versus 15 degrees 53 arc minutes). This would be considered combustion and Sun rules the 12th - the 12th often suggests unknown forces we don't see coming, or things like hidden enemies. When I see a combust querent I often wonder if they feel powerless or are in fear of the worst possible situation coming to light. A combust querent is another consideration.

Their home would be 4th from the 3rd, which is Saturn and retrograde and Mars is sitting in their 4th house, which is rather difficult. Mars is further afflicting Jupiter, which is trying to aid the situation. Mars rules their 2nd (also their 7th), so it could be pointing towards financial issues or whatever Mars represents not getting better. Do they have a spouse that is a problem?

My answer would be that nothing looks set in stone but I think they may be able to keep the house for now due to some sort of aid from whatever Jupiter represents, but ultimately the problem that lead to this does not look like it has been solved (Mars is in a fixed sign and Saturn is retrograde) and so this could be a recurrent issue. I don't know if it is you so much helping to save the house as much as it is some 3rd party, but maybe you contacted other parties?

Are they sure keeping the house is for the best? It looks like it could possibly be more trouble than it is worth.

Cazimi combustion always a stumps me

Hello Tanit3333,

Sorry you are not feeling well and hope you recover soon.

When I saw the conjunction and the early degrees I wondered about it myself. I was thinking how cazimi strengthens a planet especially in it's own domicile, however, if it's combust that changes things.

The house was actually completely paid off for a short while when circumstances (hidden enemies beyond our control) forced all of us to get into this mess. Hate to think the enemies are coming back but it's not surprising. Some politicians seem to love the location and since she wouldn't sell willingly we've found out there has been a lot of tomfoolery.

Part of fortune is in the 10th so maybe some higher placed individuals will help out. At this moment I am not financially able to pull her out of this, although I've helped stall it as long as possible and gotten myself into debt.

Mars ruling the 4th house didn't seem promising either, but with the Sun and part of fortune in the 10th, it seemed hopeful. Also Jupiter is in the 3rd so that would be good for my sister and it represents neighbors and your neighborhood, which I thought could be that she would remain in the same neighborhood.

We'll know by July 2nd.

Thanks for the insight.

Final update

The court foreclosed and the man went to my sister this Monday. She was shocked and distraught. It was supposed to be postponed for two months, but obviously something happened.

I surmise the eclipse brought this to a crashing finale. The eclipse hit my sister's 8th house. It's too bad she did not win the lottery, but had to deal with the creditors.

This is the final update on this matter.