With Moon in Sag and Sun in Pisces, she would want to work in something that has an impact on the world. I don't necessarily think a chart will tell you which scientific field a person works in. If I were to compare my own chart, as a clinical microbiologist, to others in my field, I doubt many of us would have the same characteristics, but would have indicators for working in science. A given chart is a picture of the personality and life of a person, and all of that factors into choices in career and not just work indicators.

She has indications that would be good for working in medicine but she could have interest in something like astrophysics, since her Jupiterian influences would like more large scale ideas and concepts, even if her Mercury is in a fixed sign.

i got to thinking of venus role in the chart again and how it rules saturn in taurus in the 12th and how they are in a 45... perhaps the welfare of animals is something to base a life and livelihood on?

but that wasn't the biggest thing.. what was really interesting was thinking of mercurys rulership by saturn in taurus in the 12th.. the whole idea of research and working behind the scenes is a 12th house/sign thing... to have saturn in the 12th ruling the strong mercury - some things make sense..

is scientific research a 12th house thing? a lot of these people rely on funding from gov'ts or special interest corporations to further an agenda...

at any rate - how about zoology? or animal biology? the 12th rules big animals...

james_m wrote:i got to thinking of venus role in the chart again and how it rules saturn in taurus in the 12th and how they are in a 45.....
Out of the corner of my eye I have noticed that Venus can be strong in the charts of mathematicians. With Saturn also significant in her chart, aspecting Mercury, she is probably very good with mathematics.

Maybe it was the clues that were given that made me think of an astrophysicist.

Question: would you guys assign Venus or Jupiter as alcoccoden here? It seems like Jupiter has more essential dignity in the place of the Sun but Venus is more capable of carrying that power. It would make a big difference in lifespan. I am procrastinating my grad school work and haven't looked up scores yet, though.

I thought maybe the (modern) co-ruler of Aquarius might provide a clue to the study area as it is unaspected...
Last edited by moonbright on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

Without further delay:

This chart belongs to a research neurobiologist (medical research), well-published and much sought after, who at mid-life made a lateral move into forensic science.

Foreign travel, residency, and love interests. Bilingual.

Common-law marriage in early adulthood, two significant relationships since, one with a physician. Now single and never legally married. No children.

Hobbies: high school - music, university - fencing, now - training/showing dogs. Youth mentor.

Two siblings: one male, one female, both older. Parents divorced early in life (pre-teen).

Pretty, youthful-looking, athletic, slightly anxious, congenial, humourous. Left-handed. Can solve Rubik's Cube but can't solve crossword puzzles (I find this funny because I am the opposite). Artistically gifted: with minimal instruction produces saleable work.

Thanks to everyone who contributed. I think everyone hit the mark in some way and Tanit breathtakingly so - well done! :' :' :'
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

Oh no, I'm too late, I was actually going to reply to this one, based on James pointing out some of us are too theoretical.

Well done everyone, Tanit you have to be one of the best astrologers I know, you're talent is way beyond many professional astrologers I know. Good job
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

moonbright... thanks again for doing this and to all those who participated, in particular tanit who made many good comments!
Tanit3333 wrote:Question: would you guys assign Venus or Jupiter as alcoccoden here? It seems like Jupiter has more essential dignity in the place of the Sun but Venus is more capable of carrying that power. It would make a big difference in lifespan. I am procrastinating my grad school work and haven't looked up scores yet, though.
i don't know enough about what the alcoccoden is to be able to comment... maybe paul would like to?