Mystery chart - 30 May 2018

Hello:

I thought this might make an interesting mystery chart. I'll wait a few days and then post the chart with the outers.

This is a female who is known to me and the birthtime came from a document.

Looking forward to hearing your delineations re: job, family, children, hobbies, etc.

Cheers.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

thanks for doing this!

mercury - ruler of the ascendant in the 9th sign - 10th house - teacher maybe..

moon square venus - moon on the angle and rules the 2nd - art teacher maybe as the moon is applying to venus here and venus is in turn square the ascendant axis..

jupiter in the 9th sign from the sun and ruling the pisces planets - again i get teacher vibe from this..

mercury is the planet rising before the sun - diurnal and in a diurnal chart - all good - strong mercury in aquarius as i understand it.

sun conjunction the nodal axis -strong leadership ability conjunction north node. - moon squaring the nodal axis is more challenging.. fulfilling her own and others needs is harder to achieve or find a balance, especially in close relationships... last quarter moon.. moon is in dominant place to the sun.. family would be more important, but perhaps her friends from university are more important to her then her immediate family? just guessing!

close venus-saturn 45.. venus rules the 5th and 12 sign using whole sign idea.. this suggests no children to me.. i am basing it on the connection to saturn here...

with the moon so prominent, i would think there is a close connection to family and the need for family.. perhaps a close relationship with another women - her sister? or?

saturn is the only planet in earth.. i wonder about her financial position.. saturn rules the 8/9 houses and is in the 12th sign.. this suggests hardship in regards finances via others.. it is sort of offset by the opposition to jupiter in scorpio!!! so maybe this is a tie on balance..

i would think this persons career is more important then a lot of other areas of her life and that she has had some real success thanks the north node up in the 10th area and her sun conjunct the north node...

this lady is probably quite sweet - moon applying to the square of venus in pisces, and perhaps tries too hard to please others and suffers from that some...

she is physically robust thanks the mars in aries, but i don't see how mars connects to the other planets in any significant way..

it is an interesting chart and one i am not quite able to read properly as i see it.. venus seems to suggest the career and vocation, but then so does mercury to a lesser extent... i'll stick with some type of art teacher..

they might love gardening thanks the saturn in taurus and moon on the descendant, but that is more hobby then profession..

James:

Looks like you're the only respondent; as promised I'll put the chart up with the outers.

I think you've made some good connections but I'll nudge you away from the idea of art teacher. Does anything else come to mind?
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

hi moonbright,

thanks.. the outers added doesn't really change much of anything for me... i do notice that mercury is even more strong then i thought though and the 135 from uranus to mercury adds to this.... i guess i am going to emphasize the mercury in the 9th differently then.. i was mostly thinking venus was the strongest inner planet for a few reasons, but struggling at weighing it.. now i see mercury at the midpoint of moon-mars trine too, so i would give mercury more weight with regard to venus and the inner planets..

you know sun in pisces can get into a lot of stuff! i was thinking about someone who is an advocate for children working in some gov't type setting... thats coming out of the uranus in the 5th sign - ruled by venus with the mercury tie in and everything else.. alternatively maybe they are into politics or religion.. saturn - ruler of the 9th isn't as strong as venus ruler of the 5th though, so that is about as far as i can do with this.. thanks moonbright..

Hi moonbright,

job may be that of a healer. Another possibility is technical work in automobiles or court of law. tough in the direction of children. water related sports to an extent may be hobbies. also possible are hobbies related to venus.

That Moon conjunct Descendant square Venus suggests a model or actress where beauty is important. Or maybe she is some kind of beautician or cosmetic dentist....

Hint: The two most famous people with this Sun-Moon blend are Albert Einstein and Nicolaus Copernicus...

thanks moonbright.. i am enjoying your tidbit approach here, lol...

i guess this means the mercury in aq is indeed strong enough to dictate the major area of focus / profession for them... scientific discoveries of some sort? that goes into the strong mercury in aq and 135 uranus...

that suggests venus is like a dumb note in the chart here in terms of profession... for me - the moon applying to venus is a vocation or profession indicator... maybe it doesn't work on this chart and the mercury at the moon/mars midpoint that i mentioned in a previous post is more central.. sounds like it..

This isn't the traditional forum, so there is no need to hide the outer planets anyway.

I noticed the last mystery chart never had a result and was locked.

You say "known to you" but what does that mean? We normally use historical people because they are easy to verify information after the fact and they are sometimes already deceased, so we have the history of their life as a reference. A friend can be an unreliable source for these types of challenges because we have only secondhand information from one person (the poster of the chart).

A beautician would be pretty unlikely with such a link between Mars, Mercury and the Moon and some energetic, quick fire in the mix. That indicates an exceptional mind, especially if Mercury was swift. Mercury in the 10th in Aqu is going to probably involve writing a great deal, so if they are a scientist they probably also published works. I do see creative potential with Venus in Pisces but it is also t squaring Pluto and the Moon, so this is not a typical "beautiful" placement and they would be an obsessive and perceptive person who would devote a lot of intense energy into their interests. Certainly, they could have had artistic interests, such as painting, but the influence of Pluto on Venus like that can add a morbid turn - I should know, I have the same placement in different signs. Their art could even involve death in some way, such as being a scientist who is fascinated with the death process (forensics, etc.). Any woman with Mars is Aries is going to also be rather strong willed and self motivated, even if in the 12th. They may have overcome great adversity in life, especially since they also have Jupiter opposite Saturn, where a person often gets dealt bad with any good in life. Saturn in the 12th can be a very difficult placement. With the 7th ruler involved, I would wonder what that is saying, especially with Saturn running the 8th. There is a restrictive influence on the 7th ruler. Were they denied a husband due to illness or was their husband maybe a restrictive person? Having Uranus (and Pluto) in the 5th in modern is said to show an attraction to odd people or to have some less common sexual behavior. Sun trine Jupiter (ruling the 7th) seems like a strong indication of marriage and one of love, whatever the case. Venus opposite Pluto in the 5th seems like they might have been obsessed with at least one romantic interest in their life.

Jupiter also looks like alcoccoden in their chart and being afflicted by Saturn like that would make it a very stressful area of the chart and likely describes their death, such as due to a blockage. It would decrease their vitality and maybe their life (I didn't calculate the years but Jupiter is cadent and retrograde, so perhaps death around middle age or sooner?).

They have Jupiter ruling the 7th in Scorpio and my first thought was that I wondered if their husband was a physician but they themselves may have been involved in the medical field as well. Someone with both a dignified Venus and Mars would make an excellent surgeon.

Children seems difficult with the SN on the 5th cusp and Virgo ruling that house. Although they have a good amount of fruitful indications in their chart, I would think they would have difficulty conceiving or maybe be too busy to have children.

As someone with Moon in Sag and Mars in Aries myself, I think I would get along well with this person. :lol:

james_m wrote:thanks moonbright.. i am enjoying your tidbit approach here, lol...

i guess this means the mercury in aq is indeed strong enough to dictate the major area of focus / profession for them... scientific discoveries of some sort? that goes into the strong mercury in aq and 135 uranus...

that suggests venus is like a dumb note in the chart here in terms of profession... for me - the moon applying to venus is a vocation or profession indicator... maybe it doesn't work on this chart and the mercury at the moon/mars midpoint that i mentioned in a previous post is more central.. sounds like it..
I was thinking a television presenter of something to do with astrophysics. I don't watch television, so don't have a clue who any of their stars are. I tend to think such a tightly orbed square of the Moon and Venus could be narcissistic, but it is usually well sublimated into the profession when also aspecting the chart angles, and like firing a clay pot, can produce somebody very good at what they do.

The Mercury's antiscion conjunct Jupiter opposition Saturn could show a scientific mind, Saturn, which reaches out to educate, Jupiter. Jupiter's antiscion is 24 degrees Aquarius 11 minutes, which falls in the tenth house, conjunct Mercury; opposition Saturn's antiscion at 25 degrees Leo 08 minutes in the fourth house. I wonder if her early childhood was shaped by a parent, probably father, who was a flamboyant, dramatic, media-performing (Leo) scientist (Saturn)? Also with her Sun so closely conjunct her Moon's North Node in the tenth house of career, maybe daddy (Sun) was important to her in some way and affected her career?

I doubt the Moon square Venus is a dumb note in this chart. Presenting herself to the public is likely to be key.