Who will win the Stanley Cup?

On Monday, the Las Vegas Golden Knights and the Washington Capitals will begin their best of 7 game series for the Stanley Cup.
Game 1 is at 5 PM local time in Las Vegas.

Vegas, being the home team is the 1st. Scorpio and Mars.
Washington, the visitor is the 7th. Taurus and Venus.

Should Las Vegas win this series they will be the 1st. hockey team to ever win the championship in their inaugural season. It's amazing that they have gotten this far and were listed as 500 to 1 to win this at the beginning of the season.

Mars is peregrine but I have found from experience that that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Venus is exalted by terms in the 9th. which is fitting in that they must travel across the country for the game.
The Moon is early in Sagittarius which is fitting in that it is the beginning of the series.
I like the Moon and Jupiter in the 1st. even though Jupiter is in Via Combusta and retrograde.
Mars in the 3rd. is not bad for the home team.
Venus in the 9th. is not well placed.
Mercury in the 7th. is Void of Course and cannot do much for the visitor.
Exalted Saturn in the 3rd. tells me this will be a tensely played game and probably low scoring.
I'm going to go with Vegas to win game 1.

Game 2 of the series is in Vegas on Wednesday but the Moon is Void of Course and I don't venture predictions on charts with such placement of the Moon.

Game 3 is in Washington on Saturday, June 2nd.

Washington will be the 1st. Sagittarius and Jupiter. Vegas will be the 7th. Gemini and Mercury.

Jupiter is peregrine in the 11th. and retrograde.
Mercury is exalted in its own house which is very favorable for the visitor.
The Sun is also in the 7th. which brings light to wherever it is and should serve to highlight Vegas as a team.
Saturn, exalted in the 1st. restricts the home team.

Once again I'm going to call this game for Vegas to win.

Game 4 will be on Monday the 4th. and again the Moon will be Void of Course making the chart unpredictable. Let's see if a game 5 is necessary.

Game 1 was hardly low scoring in that Vegas won 6-4 with the game tied at 4-4 at the start of the 3rd. period.
Game 2 on Wednesday, will be under a Void of Course Moon so let's see how it turns out.

Wahington has won the last 3 games in a row. I was wrong about game 3.
The next game is in Vegas on Thursday at 5 PM local time.

Vegas is the 1st. Scorpio and Mars. Washington is the 7th. Taurus and Venus.

Mars is peregrine in the 3rd. in Aquarius. Venus is exalted by terms in the 9th.
Even though Jupiter is retrograde in the 1st. it is favorable for the home team.
The visitor has no planets in its house.

The most telling factor is that Venus is Void of Course, meaning that it has no power to affect anything.

Vegas should win game 5.