Change job

I will change job soon?
Three years I have applied for change position in the company due to a higher university degree.but still waiting.no news many obstacles.
I will try to interpet the chart any help wI'll be welcomed

I believe I m the mercury in taurus in 12th house, under sun's beams.no good position.a lot of stress and no power at all.perhaps many hidden enemies.
Sun is in the 1st ruler of 4th and without titles.
My new position is represented by saturn in Capricorn in 8th house.strong by sign but not in a good house. There is a separating trine between them. I would prefer an applying aspect because that would be an evidence for accomplishment.I don't know how to interpet it.but I think is no good.
My Co-significator is the moon in virgo in 5th house.
Moon has an applying trine with mercury but a separating aspect (again) with saturn and a helpful aspect with jupiter.
If they weren't the separating aspects I will be very optimistic.but now ...

Dg wrote:My Co-significator is the moon in virgo in 5th house.
Moon has an applying trine with mercury but a separating aspect (again) with saturn and a helpful aspect with jupiter.
If they weren't the separating aspects I will be very optimistic.but now ...
the Moon is more than the co-significator of the querent -- more like the general significator of the question itself, and so embodies both querent and quesited in different ways. what you have here is actually one of the classic testimonies of perfection via translation: Saturn and Mercury are not in aspect, but the Moon separates from one and applies to the other. what's interesting is that Mercury receives the Moon in her trine from Virgo, and the Moon then extends a reception back to Mercury by exaltation (as he's in Taurus).

since the Moon's doing the connecting of querent and quesited, best thing to do is find out who or what the Moon is. as she rules the 2nd (finances) and 3rd (neighbours, siblings, possibly coworkers of equal position and status) and is placed in the 5th (agents, ambassadors, children), I'd see if I can start combining some of these things together to think of who or what the Moon might be to understand how to get this new opportunity moving.

but we do have the 10th cusp in the middle of a fixed sign, and its ruler is Saturn retrograde. wouldn't expect this to be a quick thing. and Mercury is in the 12th: perhaps you've become invisible (so to speak) and need someone's help to raise up your status a bit?
http://wadecaves.com | hello@wadecaves.com

Thanks for the explanation
A theoretical question.if the moon had applied to jupiter before mercury, that would be a prohibition or not?
Could co workers be our labour union?lately I asked from his representative to help me to promote my application or moon stands for a lawyer (asking for legal advice ?)
5the house is the nature of my work.i work for public entertainment and saturn and Capricon are nicely explained because I'm a state employee.
will it take years or months?I feel exhausted since I'm waiting 3 years so far ????

Dg wrote:A theoretical question.if the moon had applied to jupiter before mercury, that would be a prohibition or not?
instead of defining things as 'prohibition', which doesn't really mean anything in interpretation, I tend to address issues as assisting the situation, or hindering them. in order to determine if a planet is helping the situation come together or standing in the way of the same, you'd need to assess the planet's general nature and its accidental condition.

Jupiter is a naturally assisting planet, and if he does bring something to harm, it would be a result of good intentions gone wrong. (example: you have a problem that's beyond your skillset to solve. person/institution signified by Jupiter says, "oh, I can help you with that!" you trust in that person's confidence in their ability to help, then you later realize they don't have the skillset to move you forward -- ends up being the help you would've been better without.) here Jupiter is in the 6th house and retrograde, ruling the 11th (hopes, wishes, aspirations) and 7th ('get me out of here'!). I probably wouldn't have leaned too heavily on Jupiter to help, because this Jupiter is cadent and beset with its own difficulties. I might have advised someone pinning their hopes and dreams on a Moon/Jupiter aspect not to trust that Jupiter, because it will ultimately fail to deliver.

the above is why I don't use words like 'prohibition' -- it's a cold, mechanical word that doesn't mean much without the context of why something might be 'prohibitive'. and if you've advised your client that this shiny object (Jupiter) looks better than it will turn out to be, they can easily sidestep it and avoid it. so while Jupiter would probably be an afflicting influence if relied upon, it isn't an absolute necessity that a client be 'prohibited' of anything if they take the advice on board.

such a missed opportunity when astrologers say, 'sorry, that's prohibition' and dust their hands and walk away. I think that's missing the point of a horary. remember that horary charts aren't predicting fate -- they're meant to be a tool in navigating the complexities of a given situation. it's about the resolution of a problem, not the prediction of which rock you're going to trip on. it's the astrologer's job to say, 'look, when you round this corner, there's going to be a hurdle of x, y, z nature. prepare for it, and you'll stand a better chance of jumping it or bypassing it altogether.'
Dg wrote:Could co workers be our labour union?lately I asked from his representative to help me to promote my application or moon stands for a lawyer (asking for legal advice ?)
5the house is the nature of my work.i work for public entertainment and saturn and Capricon are nicely explained because I'm a state employee.
will it take years or months?I feel exhausted since I'm waiting 3 years so far ????
I don't see why not. but just now realizing with all this Jupiter talk that Mercury is forming an opposition to Jupiter, which would represent some kind of pressing problem now on the table that needs solving. I would put unions to the 6th personally (or at least I think I would, need to think on that more), but your personal representative could easily be shown by the 5th. either way, there's an exploration of that Mercury/Jupiter opposition that needs sorting before the symbolism in the rest of the chart can fall into place.
http://wadecaves.com | hello@wadecaves.com