The answer to your question is no, and for several reasons.

Here the Moon first applies to Jupiter (and then Venus), so it would be prohibitory Moon from aspecting the Sun. You could say that Jupiter collects the light of the Sun and the Moon, though, since it already aspected the Sun and it is the slower planet. However, it is also retrograde and retrograde planets are not good at collecting light to perfect a matter.

Determining aspects can be a little tricky for beginners and takes practice, but it is critical to understanding a horary chart and people often come to the wrong conclusion based on misinterpreting aspects. Case in point: my first horary regading, over 10 years ago, from a professional had a mistake from the astrologer that rendered the chart inaccurate, and it was only many months later after I had begun studying horary that I caught the mistake and emailed the astrologer, to his horror.

You have to understand the speeds of each planet first to know which planet is applying/separating (the faster planet) and which is being applied to/was applied to in the aspect (the slower planet). You then have to determine the degree number of each planet and whether or not the applying planet has a lower number (applying) or a higher one (separating). To make matters more complicated, all of the planets that are not the Sun and Moon can move at different speeds when they are slowing down for a retrograde period. This is why most astrologers use an ephemeris and also sometimes extra tables that show planetary speeds. In some cases I even fast forward a chart to determine the final aspect, when aspects are very close and you are not sure which planet will perfect first. For example, here Venus and Jupiter are at almost the same degree and one might want to make sure if the Moon really will aspect Jupiter first or not.

If you look at an ephemeris, you will see that the Sun actually never aspects Mars, since Mars moves into Aquarius before the Sun can aspect it. The closest thing to what would have been collection between the Moon and Mars would have actually been Jupiter, but the light of Mars to Jupiter was severed by the Sun aspecting Jupiter after that aspect. Additionally, and more importantly, the Sun is never slower than Mars, so it cannot collect its light. The slowest planet in a configuration has to be the one that collects light. Here is a thread I made on planetary speeds before:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

Is Saturn relevant? It is Mars' dispositor and the Moon is translating the light of Saturn to Jupiter for it to perfect that influence (although again retrograde planets are not good at perfecting anything).

I believe we already looked at a chart on this subject and it gave a similar answer. The querent appears fertile but the father is either sterile and/or is stopping conception somehow, or does not want a child? However, Jupiter is a cosig for a potential baby and the Moon applying to it could be considered a positive answer, however retrograde planets are unpredictable.

Often if a planet resides in the house of a significator it acts as a co-significator for that house and can lead to perfection. Here Jupiter is in the 5th house of the baby, and so it can act as a way to perfect matters of the 5th house. Ideally, you would want the primary significator to act in agreement with the secondary (co-sig) but sometimes just a co-sig can lead to something occurring. Here all of your signification is very fruitful for a baby, but the 7th house is again quite difficult and seems to be what is holding back conception. The primary sig for the baby is Mars in exaltation, but it is ruled by Saturn in a sterile sign and in a day chart, which means it is very dry and hot and not good for a fertility question. It could be that Jupiter retrograde in the 5th means repeated efforts might lead to conception eventually. Even though the Moon is not immediately applying to the Sun, in general when the Moon and Sun are aspecting favorably, it is a positive for conception, since they are the "lights" and bring life to a chart. It seems like pregnancy is possible but with difficulty and overcoming something with the father, or perhaps using a sperm donor. If pregnancy were to occur, it seems to suggest a male child, with both the primary sig and secondary one as masculine planets.

Regarding Saturn as dispositor of Mars - my guess is that since Saturn is ruling over Mars, it is what has the final say in what happens around the matter and is further information as to why conception is not occurring. In looking at a chart, sometimes you don't even need to know the question to determine the subject matter based on planetary rulership, and here the 7th house and its ruler are emphasized, without even knowing the question.

Thank you for all the explanations
I figured out what could significator is however here jupiter is in 4th house and because he is retrograde he is in separation with the 5th house cusp.I know the rules of 5 degrees but is it still valid for a retrograde planet?

Let's say that mars was in 26° in Capricorn,exactly opposite of the asc which makes it powerful.would that make any difference?
Thanks for help!
that's I I like horary.because it give answers to those who can read it without any background history ☺

I would call any planet within 5 degrees in that house. Here Jupiter is about 2 degrees away, so it is pretty tight. It doesn't matter if the planet is retrograde. The chart is actually moving towards that planet versus away, since over time the chart moves clockwise.

Mars is already strong but, like I said, in a fertility question it shows barren signification and it is pointing at the 7th house. In this case, its strength seems negative versus positive. Strength is not always positive. It can show strength to do bad or good.

Since the question was asked about 10 days ago, maybe you already have an answer?

But that means that every time we see Scorpio in the 5th house cusp is not a good for pregnancy questions.is this true?
Yes the home test showed no pregnant ☺

If it is a night chart and Mars is in a water sign, such as Scorpio or Pisces, it would be more favorable. Classically, Mars is extra hot in the day and that is not good for pregnancy charts. I have natal Scorpio 5th with Mars in Aries in the day, and this is certainly true for me, although I never wanted children - it classically shows lack of children without other influences (such as Jupiter with Mars or in the 5th). In your case, Jupiter here shows some potential in spite of Mars being in a semi barren sign and extra hot and dry. Capricorn is not technically classified under barren signs but by being ruled by Saturn it is not the best placement for pregnancy. A chart is not magic, though. If you are not having success getting pregnant, it makes sense that the chart shows this, does it not? Repeatedly asking this question may not be helping you with your situation. I am sorry you have not had success. If your natal chart does or does not show pregnancy, that might be the most accurate chart.

I see now that it has to do with the qualities of the planets.interesting.
As far as my birth chart is concernd i dont know to interpet it but we have already a son and we want a second child trying for 2 years.next month we will have the first Ivf effort.
That impress me is that in every horary question I made the 5th house cusp had the same degree with my natal Venus. And this time had and the same sign.and other many many alike similarities that shows horary is amazing