why does this Taurus woman always want to be on the top?

Hello,

before you gave me a lot of good advices so i am turning to ask one more favour :)

This is a person - my ex taurus friend that i have known since high school.
I know that we all have leo asc but she is taurus and i am aries.
the problem is that since high school there has been a big unseen rivalisation between us.

she was always sticking nose in my business. before i didnt care because i thought being best friends is loyal and noone can take your boyfriend or crush away.
i was wrong,
before i have been a naive good person .
i cut her out from my life in 2016 and she did cry a lot.

i just wonder why must she be so focused on others?
what are her aspects in her chart indicating her illusion of being the best?

yes i say illusion because she is not the centre of the world but she actually sees herself like someone who can DO MORE. no idea why.

even though she comes not exactly from my city but from a nearby village.

i know we cant be racist and disrespectful about someones origin but actually here she thinks she CAN and is a queen of the world.

she always needs to be the best , is focused on others and actually stick her nose in others business especially when the business is around her men friends.
she is always jealous of them and needs to be surrounded by men even though she has boyfriend.
its been like that since high school and in 2016 i finally understood that i was too naive and i was always the 2nd.
she was always the 1st because i let her.

i cut her she cried but actually when we met in october 2017 on a party she was scared of me ;)

so i dont know.
could you please tell me what are the most intriiguing aspects between us and why did she stick her nose in my business with a Virgo ex, and actually she is friends with everyone i am friends with and she 'takes friends, and even crushes'.
i dont tell anyone about my life now because i dont trust people.
since 2016 she did the same to other people as well , the schematic role is the same but only new people. so actually i know she behaves in the same way everytime.
but with new people, and old people just abandon her.

what do you think?

thank you :)
m

I would say this person has a few things that stood out without looking much that point towards being competitive, and part of that likely stems from insecurity. They have a debilitated Mars in fall in Cancer and it is opposite their Saturn, which is also conjunct Neptune. Such people often are able to get ahead in life but it is often through great dedication and struggle, and part of them is never really satisfied with what they achieve or believes they don't deserve it or that others see them that way. Additionally, and maybe more forcefully, they have Sun opposite Pluto. Sun in hard aspect with Pluto can show a forceful personality, that can even be violent in some cases. They can be dogmatic, very opinionated, and want to dominate others. These types of people often end up in positions of authority because part of them enjoys bossing people around, although they may not necessarily be the best person to do that (especially with a debilitated Mars opposite Uranus!). These different influences are in turn set off by some things in your chart, such as their Mars/Uranus T square your Sun/Mercury/Uranus. I would say you made a smart decision to cut this person out of your life because they have aspects that show a volatile temperament that could be set off unexpectedly. As a Sun-Uranus person, especially in Aries, you would never listen to what others say you should be, so they would likely have triggered rebellion from you when they tried.

Tanit3333 wrote:I would say this person has a few things that stood out without looking much that point towards being competitive, and part of that likely stems from insecurity. They have a debilitated Mars in fall in Cancer and it is opposite their Saturn, which is also conjunct Neptune. Such people often are able to get ahead in life but it is often through great dedication and struggle, and part of them is never really satisfied with what they achieve or believes they don't deserve it or that others see them that way. Additionally, and maybe more forcefully, they have Sun opposite Pluto. Sun in hard aspect with Pluto can show a forceful personality, that can even be violent in some cases. They can be dogmatic, very opinionated, and want to dominate others. These types of people often end up in positions of authority because part of them enjoys bossing people around, although they may not necessarily be the best person to do that (especially with a debilitated Mars opposite Uranus!). These different influences are in turn set off by some things in your chart, such as their Mars/Uranus T square your Sun/Mercury/Uranus. I would say you made a smart decision to cut this person out of your life because they have aspects that show a volatile temperament that could be set off unexpectedly. As a Sun-Uranus person, especially in Aries, you would never listen to what others say you should be, so they would likely have triggered rebellion from you when they tried.
Hello, yes thank you for this answer.
i secretly thought that her acting comes from fear.
actually she plays very nice and open but she is very strict and opinionated. she wants to boss around she acts like a queen b.

its because she comes from a violent family when she didnt get attention. all of her present life is dedicated by her childhood. and i am sorry for myself that i must be a psychologist for that situation because i needed tofigure this out.
shen she saw ( many times) that i become nice or stronger it was very bad for her.
in a company when i felt good, accepted she must have put some 'needle' in the situation ( i dont know how to express in english) or she must have created a tense, stressfull situation for a minute FOR ME to change from being happy to sad or stressed.

and it was always only visible for me and she KNEW she was doing it only for me to see it. it was many many many times.
others didnt see it. her acting, words, talks, everything. to make me feel bad or 2nd everywhere.

Tanit3333 wrote:It makes sense that she comes from a violent background (she also has Pluto in the 4th) and I am very sorry for her - I can see she has a difficult chart.
yes i was always sorry for her as well. i wanted to help her in high school and at the beginning of our studies. i saw she was partying a lot and etc.
but on the other hand she didnt want help from me and others.

she was always blocking other girls in a company ( it comes from her fear) because she had a very good small talk ( she has an older brother who tough her this and otehr things needed to be good in men's eyes) . so she was better in those cases in a company and she was using this.

but finally a lot of my friends and her friends abandoned her because she didnt let to help her and SHE DIDNT WANT TO BE HELPED. she was always going through so much stuff and she was hurting others.

no talks, no conversations , always jeaousy.

so i just gave up and i didnt want to help her anymore. i didnt want to be the second always used by her . she was using my vital energy as well as sucking my emotions) so i didnt like it.

i dont regret.
she chose to be like that and i wasted my 12 years to be nice and around.

ps normal situation- i have a male friend. westart dating. she comes around. we date in 3. she does things to be better than me and flirts with this guy . then we meet in 4 ( her and her boyfriend- she always has boyfriends). and she also needs to be the centre of attention.
i break up with a guy- she takes him as a friend. they date in 3 - she, her bf and my ex.

i am away.

this schema occured 3 times.
in 2015 when she was sticking nose in my relation with our common friend VIRGO i said stop.

She also has Venus conjunct Algol.

Bernadette Brady:

"Algol represents a strong consuming passion that may devour you with anger and rage. If one can contain an unconscious compulsion to take revenge, and from that passion return a more productive outcome, Algol is one of the most powerful stars in the sky. Whatever planet it affects in your chart will be charged with strong, intense sexual energy that has the potential to be wonderful, of if repressed, to lead to rage or violence."

I don't agree with this in all cases, but especially with Venus I can imagine it adds to potential scheming or manipulation involving sexual relationships.

Tanit3333 wrote:She also has Venus conjunct Algol.

Bernadette Brady:

"Algol represents a strong consuming passion that may devour you with anger and rage. If one can contain an unconscious compulsion to take revenge, and from that passion return a more productive outcome, Algol is one of the most powerful stars in the sky. Whatever planet it affects in your chart will be charged with strong, intense sexual energy that has the potential to be wonderful, of if repressed, to lead to rage or violence."

I don't agree with this in all cases, but especially with Venus I can imagine it adds to potential scheming or manipulation involving sexual relationships.
yes maybe it is true.
thank you for everything.
could youtake a look at my other thread about my ex Virgo?

thank you.

ps- i know i say 'ex' but i want to see if we have been compatibile or not maybe we have had changed. thank you.