apparently the comparison to libya for north korea is like shooting 'fire' in a movie theatre.. everyone runs for the exits...

so, who was the brilliant strategist who mentioned libya?

why, none other then john bolt on.. nothing like having a neo con in the drivers seat in the usa regime, to further cement the idea that the usa has completely lost it's sense of perspective on world matters...

maybe someone wants to make a prediction off john bolt ons's natal chart set for noon? it is as good a place as any to start! of note in his chart - mercury square pluto - someone who keeps secrets and is not generally given over to speaking candidly... this is amplified by it's placement in scorpio.. i note jupiter transit is in the same vicinity of this square as we proceed towards the summer months with the station of mercury at 11 leo on about august 19th - coinciding with the transit of jupiter directly on this square..

apparently trump and pence have drank the water provided by john bolton... also apparently as of today - the msm - what at this point carry water for the western establishment - are saying north korea ruined it with their language, LOL... i am going to stick with the dotard term as apt to describe where we are at here..

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/05/ho ... .html#more

korea summit

James The White house just announced that the korea summit would start on JUne 12 at 9AM. I had problems getting the chart up-but I finally did. The problem is that the chart I have has 18 degrees of cancer rising with 20 degrees of aries on 10th hoisue, both negatively aspected by pluto--sounds like a real power struggle!!! The moon is late taurus closely sextile venus in cancer which seems favorable. aLso not sure about that mars in aquarius in the 7th aspecting the moon nodes. If there is an agreement, I think it i will take longer
Thoughts? AMY

hi amy,

here is my post from may 24th suggesting a chart with cancer rising would be much better.. i wouldn't worry about pluto in cap in the descendant so much..

i think the chart is much more favourable as i said previously... moon in taurus applying to venus, and moon rules the ascendant.. all good.. thanks.. below is the original chart set for noon... 9am has 18 or 19 cancer rising, and moon at 26 taurus and change..

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/06/jo ... .html#more
james_m wrote:here is a chart set for noon, in the absence of a time for their meeting at this point... a better time for their meeting would be about 930-945am with cancer rising... that would put venus in the ascendant, uranus on the midheaven and mars in the descendant.. i just think it would be a better time for them to initiate this peace talk..

I think it is helpful to have the 9am start time but Trump doesn't really work that way does he.

We'd need to roll The Stars through the whole day as Trumpy will turn up and sort of chew the fat with Cuddly Kim. See if anything falls into place.

See what the score is. It is really what comes afterwards that matters. But you've got to feel that the Uranus r.Saturn trine has to be in play.

For me the July 27th Eclipse is now beginning to overshadow things. By then Jupiter will be moving forward towards Neptune in trine and Pluto in sextile. They applying. VERY +VE. And Uranus r.Saturn too.

Then BANG !! 27th July Lunar Eclipse shakes it all up. Just when we are roll roll rolling along nicely.

H

All out eyes have to be on this summit.

1/ For me The Nodes is still afflicted by r.Saturn in inconjunction or the other way around ? Till the 19th June.

2/ t.Sun falls on Trump's n.Node. And remember he was born on an tight Eclipse too.

I don't see too much else but really this is more of a Handshake event. Breaking of the Ice.

It is what come after that we need to Analyse.

I still feel this is riding the Uranus r.Saturn Earth trine train.

H

So over the last 20 years I have cynically evaluated much of Astrology. and I remember making the shocking discovery that much of life is driven by Pluto, where as many people focus on the Sun.

Uncle Kim is being asked to give up his Nukes and under go C.V.I.D., which I understand means Complete, Verifiable, Irreversible Destruction of his Power/ Disarmament ?

For me that means he'll have to undergo some sort of Pluto-nian experience.

That's where we'd need to be focusing. But do we have a good Chart from Kim ?

Further even if Kim's n.Pluto, or the DRK's, was going to undergo a Scorpion sort of Death and Rebirth what sort of energy/ transit/ progression would bring that about ?

I feel just now Kim isn't cornered so a Pluto-nian Rebirth would be unlikely.

H

What I think is interesting is that for such and important event, as we perceive it, in fact The Stars aren't really showing anything.

The Node close to exact to r.Saturn in inconjunction ?

Venus closing but no banana to The Node ?

However, The Sun is close to return for Trump, and he was born on an Eclipse.

H

PS Maybe the day was chosen for it's very low Astrological Footprint ? Trump's definitely getting Astro input.

The latest published schedule has Trump meeting Kim for the first time at 9 AM
local time, tomorrow.

I make Trump the 1st house, Cancer, and the Moon.
Kim would be the 7th. house, Capricorn, and Saturn.

The Moon in the 11th. is in mutual reception with Venus which means Trump can get out of any trouble he may get into. The only major aspect made by the Moon is a sextile to Venus. Venus, ruler of the 11th. and in the 1st. tells me that Trump will be protected by his friends.

The most interesting indicator is that Saturn is exalted in the 6th. which is the 12th. of the 7th. Kim is in his own 12th. This means he is hiding something or he isn't really there. Jupiter, the ruler of the 6th. is retrograde in the 4th. and in the Via Combusta.
I would be very suspicious of Kim's motives here.

Pluto signifies nuclear power and it co-rules the 7th.
Mars rules the 5th. and 10th. and is in the 7th. exalted by terms. Kim has more control of this meeting than Trump does.

Mercury rules the 12th. of Trump's secret enemies and the 3rd. of communication but it is Void of Course and has no power to affect anything.
There will be lack of communication here.

Uranus in the 10th. brings the unexpected to the whole event.
But then, anything which involves Donald Trump will involve something unexpected.

Rocko

I don't know who originally invited who.
Certainly, getting Kim to agree to a meeting was more difficult than Trump.
The U.S. would surely be considered the dominant power between the two.

If the meeting were held in either country, I'd give that country's leader the ascendant but Singapore would be a neutral site.