For me the current inconjunction between r.Saturn and The Node till around the 21st June is appropriate.

The 12th is a good choice as Mars will have crossed the South Node a few days prior.

Add both together and some serious Karma has to be dealt with in order to construct a deal.

H

i think most ordinary people if given an opportunity to sign an agreement with trump - would laugh in his face.. that is especially so given how he has walked away from the iran nuclear deal..

but, i will say this.. if israel is okay with north korea and doesn't want to steal any of it's resources or whatever - things ought to work out fine for north korea... on the other hand, if isreal has an axe to grind with a country - iran is a good example, well then the usa will have to look after it's good friend in the middle east...

some astrology..- the june 12th meeting.. this is 2 days before trumps birthday.. moon in taurus/gemini on the 12th in north korea.. i am not sure where they might be at what time.. trump might be looking to score a political victory here by highlighting his leadership skills! he has a sun/north node conjunction natally and the sun is in the same spot in the transit chart for this event.. wouldn't it be a quirk of fate to have trump claim he resolved the korean crisis - the same one his country has been determined to keep on the burner for the past 60 years!

at this point i can't see him doing that, or if so, only temporarily... there is money to be made under the fear of constant war..

i guess it goes back to trumps chart and how one views it here.. i think increasingly the transits of the outer planets - saturn in particular - suggest a more challenging presidency for him.. saturn into later cap is opposite his own saturn/venus connection.. someone was making a comment about how gaddaffi and trump share some similar behaviours - surrounding themselves with women, being one of them.. they are both geminis, although gaddaffi didn't have a venus/saturn conjunction.

more specifically the saturn transit in opp to his mercury must be having some kind of grinding effect on him... t neptune will continue to move into a square to his sun/moon opposition.. i just can't see that as favourable and that continues to strengthen as he moves towards his final years as president..

the transits to kim jong look fine on the surface... moon is in taurus for the first 14 hours of the day, give or take.. this favours kim jong i think... saturn transit to his sun - i think this is by and large favourable as well... however i note the transit of neptune exactly square his mercury on this date, while mercury transit is exactly trine his neptune..

i just don't think kim jong will be fooled by the dotard... just what trump wants to accomplish - hard to know.. i think kim jong has the upper hand in their relationship ( sun in cap to sun in gemini), although trump has the upper hand as leader of the unfree world, lol..

edit - moon is at 28 taurus for noon signapore time - where they will be meeting... uranus at 1 taurus is on kim jongs jupiter at 0 taurus.. this is by and large a fortuitous transit as i understand it, although jupiter on uranus is better, they are similar... mars transit south node is fine... mars on the north node is more problematic, but it is on south node here..

i see now i was working with a chart for kim jongs presidency - dec 29th 2011.. not kim jongs chart.. at any rate - some of it will still apply as the presidency chart is a stand in for kim jong...

I think the applying trine between Uranus in Taurus and r.Saturn in Capricorn is the best chance for this Korean Deal to work out well.

So no surprise then that with Mars squaring Uranus, just as Uranus entered Taurus we get some Turbulence, in the form of the DRK threatening to pull out of the 12th June meeting.

H

here is a chart set for noon, in the absence of a time for their meeting at this point... a better time for their meeting would be about 930-945am with cancer rising... that would put venus in the ascendant, uranus on the midheaven and mars in the descendant.. i just think it would be a better time for them to initiate this peace talk..

Of course we'll have to wait and see but the meeting between the North and the South started with a Handshake at around 9.30 am.

You never know they might be reading your posts and taking appropriate actions based on them ?

For example Trump signed his Tax Reforms into law nearly to the minute of the Winter Solstice.

And sacked Steve Bannon right on the 21st Aug Eclipse thereby saving his own Head.

H

Well I feel Astrology is about predicting the Future, but the point I'm making is that we've had a Korean themed meeting recently involving the DRK and it started around 9:30 am Local so it wouldn't be too unreasonable to post a chart for around that time.

More reasonable than Noon I'd say.

H

rocko, maybe you missed the 2 charts i posted on the topic of the north/south korean summit? i initially posted a chart for noon, and then a second one for 929am... check this thread for those charts...
https://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10064

as to this event in signapore - lets wait and see what time the meeting takes place.. in the absence of that, i have used noon as i did for the previous summit - in an entirely different place!

as for your comment about 'i feel astrology is about predicting the future' - go for it! '''i feel'' your communication style is a bit ambiguous rocko.. or are you being passive/aggressive here and i am just not reading you clearly?

Well you posted the 9.28am Chart after the Event. I really ONLY do predictive Astrology although it is interesting to analyse things after Events have happened.

Well I'm always looking for Big Themes and I think the Node r.Saturn is very relevant. And also Mars crossing the South Node. I'm using the True Node.

Certainly Komilla Sutton feels that the later is an issue and I'm looking to see how it plays out.

However, clearly if the USA and the DRK meet with a serious mind to progress and resolve then it is a big thing in the Karma field.

Trying to sort something out with Node applying inconjunct to r.Saturn in Capricorn I'd feel is a Big Mountain to climb. They are however trying to climb a Big Mountain.

So deal with the really gritty stuff first.

Once that has passed Uranus continues on towards r.Saturn to near exact in early Sept.

I also note that Uranus will form a square with the Nodes after the near exact trine. The Big Beasts squaring the Nodes usually ain't a pretty thing.

I think things are beginning to fall apart now so the Korean deal may become harder to complete. And if it isn't completed by mid Sept then I doubt it will be.

I see it as simple as that in terms of what there is to work with.

H

Talk that the Meeting may be pushed back, and the South Koreans saying that the next meeting between them and the DRK won't be till around the 23rd June.

I think that the inconjunction between The Node and r.Saturn would need to play out before anything will stick. And that is at a peak on the 21st June.

The problem is that although I feel there is a window of opportunity in July, August and early Sept, that inconjunction comes again, and with Uranus squaring the Nodes late in Sept.

Owch.

Very hard to see how much +VE will survive after the 15th Sept in my book.

H