Living on the Mars line, living on the Neptune lline

Does anyone have experience with astrolocation?

My husband got a position that would have him living on his Mars line and I would be living on my Neptune line.

Wouldn't a Mars line cause fights and competition at work, which would mean an unsuccessful move? Or would it make him more aggressive at work and be inspiring to his department and team?

Would a Neptune line mean the move for me would have me watching YouTube daily? I'm not in a creative field so I'm not certain how a Neptune line could help me, unless it means working with hospitals more directly.

Any advice on where to research this? Any experts?

I am not an expert but I have asked Galen Halimar about relocation before and he knows a lot:
http://www.astrologyhoroscopes.com

I think it is more complex and multi-factorial than it seems. I moved to a Jupiter line before and it was better than my previous location but it still wasn't great (I lived in poverty based on the high cost of living and I was actually in danger quite a lot there), so I would take the basic info about the lines with a grain of salt, such as a Jupiter line bringing happiness. Is his Mars dignified? If so, then a Mars line might be less difficult. One thing you can also do is rectify the birth chart with the new location to look at what planets will be emphasized, especially those brought to angles.

yes - most everything in astrology is more nuanced and complex then it might first appear... it is like saying - you are an aries and i am a leo, so we will get along... that kind of simple thinking only goes so far and is really not all that useful in the long run...

same deal relocation astrology... being on a mars line or whatever may sound like one thing, but without taking all the other factors into consideration in a chart, it is almost useless...

for example - how is mars in the natal chart? this basic concept needs to be explored fully if you are going to make a comment about moving to a mars line for example...

so, without seeing the chart - you can make some general comments about what it would mean moving onto a mars line, but not much else...

and then there is the issue of all the other predictive factors that go into reading a chart to begin with... none of them get erased here... in fact, if you moved to a place where mars is on an angle, what is happening with everything else at the time too?

etc. etc... you get the picture.. no simple answer, in spite of the desire on the part of novices to get a simple answer!!!

you might want to start by reading some books on the topic, or seeing how it works on people you know who are living in a different place from where they were born.. and etc. etc..
cheers james

Figured it was complicated

I'm seriously considering getting a reading about this, but thought I'd try here first. Thank you for the feedback.

My husband's Mars is in Scorpio conjunct Neptune in the third house, but very close to the 4th house cusp. I believe they are at 25 or 26 degrees in the sign. It's a good position he's been offered, but Mars is well Mars. I'm concerned about the combative side of Mars coming out too much.

I did relocate the chart to the new town but when I saw the Mars line, I didn't go to much deeper into the chart. We have visited the place before and we wouldn't mind living there, but we would only being going for the position. If something happens to the job, then what?

Relocated my chart as well and I''d be living on my Neptune line. Since I do not work in a creative field it makes me wonder what might happen. Would I not be able to find work? Would I just watch films all day? Maybe watch the stars all night? I'll check Galen's site, but I think the best may be to have a reading done before the decision is given. Thank you both.

Hi moonwise:

I don't really know much about how astrolocation works but Astrodienst has an interactive travel horoscope application with interpretations.

Cheers.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield