Interpret My Natal Chart

Planet Positions
Aquarius Sun 14 Degrees 9'45'' - Gemini Decan - Cancer Duad - 2nd House
Sagittarius Moon 15 Degrees 12'21'' - Aries Decan - Gemini Duad - 12th House
Capricorn Mercury 28 Degrees 0'0'' - Virgo Decan - Sagittarius Duad - 2nd House
Aquarius Venus 17 Degrees 4'5'' - Gemini Decan - Leo Duad - 2nd House
Cancer Mars Retrograde 26 Degrees 57'53'' - Pisces Decan - Taurus Duad - 8th House
Gemini Jupiter Retrograde 26 Degrees 32'24'' - Aquarius Decan - Aries Duad - 7th House
Leo Saturn Retrograde 28 Degrees 9'17'' - Aries Decan - Cancer Duad - 8th House
Scorpio Uranus 16 Degrees 17'7'' - Pisces Decan - Taurus Duad - 11th House
Sagittarius Neptune 17 Degrees 45'17'' - Aries Decan - Cancer Duad - 1st House
Libra Pluto Retrograde 16 Degrees 37'38'' - Aquarius Decan - Aries Duad - 10th House
Libra Mean Mode 8 Degrees 47'21'' - Libra Decan - Capricorn Duad - 10th House
Libra True Node Retrograde 7 Degrees 23'45'' - Libra Decan - Sagittarius Duad - 10th House
Taurus Chiron 1 Degree 22'2'' - Taurus Decan - Taurus Duad - 4th House
Capricorn Ceres O Degree 9' - Capricorn Decan - Capricorn Duad
Scorpio Quaoar 11 Degrees Scorpio 10' - Pisces Decan - Pisces Duad
Taurus Sedna 4 Degrees 21' - Taurus Decan - Gemini Duad
Pisces Pholus 17 Degrees 24' - Cancer Decan - Virgo Duad
Cancer Nessus Retrograde 7 Degrees 18' - Cancer Decan - Virgo Duad
Leo Asbolus Retrograde 18 Degrees 12' - Sagittarius Decan - Pisces Duad
Cancer Lilith 1 Degree 51' - Cancer Decan - Cancer Duad

Houses
01. Sagittarius Ascendant 17 Degrees 3'16'' - Aries Decan - Gemini Duad
02. Capricorn 21 Degrees 38'51'' - Virgo Decan - Virgo Duad
03. Pisces 0 Degree 55'0'' - Pisces Decan - Pisces Duad
04. Aries IC 6 Degrees 35'48'' - Aries Decan - Gemini Duad
05. Taurus 4 Degrees 40'34'' - Taurus Decan - Gemini Duad
06. Taurus 27 Degrees 6'38'' - Capricorn Decan - Pisces Duad
07. Gemini Descendant 17 Degrees 3'16'' - Libra Decan - Sagittarius Duad
08. Cancer 21 Degrees 38'51'' - Pisces Decan - Pisces Duad
09. Virgo O Degree 55'0'' - Virgo Decan - Virgo Duad
10. Libra Midheaven 6 Degrees 35'48'' - Libra Decan - Sagittarius Duad
11. Scorpio 4 Degrees 40'34'' - Scorpio Decan - Sagittarius Duad
12. Scorpio 27 Degrees 6'38'' - Cancer Decan - Virgo Duad

According To Walter Pullen's Chart at Astro.com
Top 5 Dominant Planets

1. Venus 17.9%
2. Neptune 12.6%
3. Uranus 11.4%
4. Pluto 10.7%
5. Sun 9.5%

Top 5 Dominant Signs
1. Aquarius 18.6%
2. Libra 12.3%
3. Taurus 11.5%
4. Sagittarius 11.2%
5. Scorpio 11.2%

Elements
Air 35.3%
Water 25.7%
Fire 21.2%
Earth 17.8%
Last edited by golmash on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

As soon as I noticed you are an Aquarian I started to sense maybe you aren't just somebody wanting a free reading, and looked at your Moon aspects to see if there are possible autistic spectrum traits, which I think are about "damaging" aspects to the Moon. This isn't all negative, the Moon has a lot of insight when she is weeping inside herself, just don't bang your head against the brick wall of trying to be like everyone else.

I am not a professional astrologer, I am learning. Disregard anything I say that you find inaccurate.

Chiron's antiscion is 28 degrees Leo 38 minutes, which is conjunct Saturn, and this Chiron Saturn combination will tend to damage any personal planets they aspect, in your case your Neptune Ascendant conjunction which because of the strength of the Ascendant probably does affect your Moon.

Your Mercury at 28 degrees Capricorn is opposition your Mars at 27 degrees Cancer, so you are very intelligent and probably good with computers. This opposition makes a 22.5 degree aspect to your Midheaven axis, so you probably use your brilliant mind professionally, or will do at some stage. Sometimes other factors can hold you back, but with your Moons North Node and Pluto in your tenth house of career, this is an area of life that is very important to you, which you will focus on. The house where Pluto is is where you keep being pulled to, in your case the tenth house of career. The Moons Nodes represent people who could help you, kindred spirits, so maybe you meet these people in your career. Your Moons Nodes aspect your Ascendant and the Moon Neptune which conjoins it. Maybe you find kindred spirits in the silicon valley type crowd? People who are successful because of their sheer genius, who want to help you because you are like them.

Added to which you have Uranus' antiscion 13 degrees Aquarius 43 minutes which is conjunct your Sun. Genius that doesn't understand social norms. I get the picture that you are extremely vulnerable; please be careful online with your personal data. Having a high IQ doesn't protect you from everything.

Because of the Chiron Saturn aspecting your Ascendant, Neptune and Moon, I am thinking that maybe as well as being on the autistic spectrum, there are other disabilities you have that make dealing with the world very difficult? One possibility because of Saturn's rulership of bones and hearing, is that you could be deaf? The Moon is about how we perceive and represent the world, so rules our five senses, and damage to it could affect any of them.

The transit of IsisTranspluto at the end of Leo and Neptune at the end of Aquarius, very roughly around 2007 to 2012, was conjunct your Chiron's antiscion/Saturn conjunction. Without studying your chart in greater depth than I can right now, I can't pin down its effect, other than to say it would have affected you.

Your natal Phaethon is 0 degrees Capricorn 30 minutes, which aspects your Sun Uranus antiscion conjunction. Your natal IsisTranspluto is 17 degrees Leo, antiscion 13 degrees Taurus, this also aspects your Sun Uranus antiscion conjunction.
Last edited by fleur on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 14 times in total.

With Moon on AC I'm thinking about my mother-in-law chart and personality, hard to control emotions and irrational actions...
Yet, her AC in Libra, so trying to teach everyone about rules and decent behavior.

If someone posts one question in the forum many moons ago, your efforts may go unanswered by the OP. This is common in the horary forum and is one of the reasons Deb or other moderators used to automatically just remove these kinds of posts.

I just noticed the date on the post, 24th April.

I didn't think they were trolling, they supplied a chart with a lot of information and probably understand astrology, and it is a very striking chart of an intelligent person. I don't like Chiron Saturn afflicting the Moon/Ascendant. It seemed like somebody who is offering their chart for interpretation, which I think puts them in danger. Maybe for their sake they should be told at least to anonymise the chart. Sorry, maybe it was unwise of me to comment, and maybe they won't come back. For their sake, I don't think putting that chart up is a good idea.