Mars's BUMPY journey thru' 2018

I think this event needs to be recorded. It occurs at 21°17'01" Capricorn. Pluto is SR and just beginning to move retro.

Mars can be said to be Translating Light (or perhaps Darkness) from Saturn.

I'd expect this to be an extremely -VE moment.

However, I think for really -VE events you need Scorpio's Fear and Paranoia, but r.Jupiter is in Scorpio juts now and I, personally, feel that that edgyiness isn't around.

The Full Moon will be in Scorpio on the Sunday. My experience is that the maximum Tension from the Moon comes 6-2 days before the Full.

Without Jupiter this Moon might be one of the most Tense of the Year.

Could Jupiter actually make it a "bigger" event ?

Um ?

What do Yeeh All think ?

Did out the Natal charts and see if you can see any Vulnerable Points that might get "hit by" this ?

I think the UK 1801 Chart gets a good kicking from this too.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue May 01, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

So I remember noting that, what I see as the 1801 UK Establishment Chart, would be taking a bit of a battering from t.Saturn and t.Pluto. t.Mars therefore also.

Mars clashes with sr.Pluto this Thursday 26th April...

Mars will be coming off a sextile from r.Jupiter which possibly lessens the blow, or perhaps increases it ? Mars being a sort of Up for It type of planet that is.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/customs-union ... 00834.html

but I'm also looking ahead trying to find the date for a more important Vote that some are trying to frame as a Confidence Vote. I'm sure Theresa will wriggle out of it if it looks like she'd loose next month.

"Events on Thursday 26th April will set the stage for next month's vote and could herald a new round of bloodletting on our European divorce."

t.Mars inconjuncts the UK's 1801 11th House n.Saturn in Leo early next week 1st - 2nd May. So sot of knock out blow could be coming there.

Mars' next action will be with Uranus around the 15th May.

"The Prime Minister is facing a series of parliamentary battles in the coming weeks over the UK’s future customs arrangements with the EU."

H

PS For me too much rests on what the Scorpio Full Moon brings this Sunday.
Normally we'd be into Whitey (Scots' - generation dependant) Territory

I was just thinking a bit more about t.Mars. Tonight at and starting to run across a lot of Trump's n.planets in opposition or inconjunction.

All the following from now till the 15th May

n.Node 20°48' Gemini
n.Sun 22°56' Gemini
n.Saturn 23°49° Cancer
n.Venus 25°44' Cancer
n.Mars 26°46' Leo
21st Aug Eclipse Point 28°50' Leo
Ascendant 29°11' Leo
t.Uranus 29°50' Aries

t.Mars will be moving from Pluto towards Uranus.

With Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn he's going to get done over well and good.

He doesn't seem to be showing much sign of it though does he ?

H

The British Home Secretary Amber Rudd, who has been under pressure for failing to be on top of issues related to forced deportations of long staying LEGAL but undocumented immigrants from the West Indies - Windrush Generation ? -, has resigned today as Mars hit the 1801 Chart's Saturn.

Although Theresa May was the long standing Home Office prior to Ms Rudd I doubt she'll feel the heat the way she should.

H

As listed above Mars still has to run across many of Trump's natal points in disagreeable aspect.

My Eyes are more on the square to Uranus, just on the Cusp of the Signs Taurus and Aquarius respectively.

This Ingress is a Big "Turbulent" Thing, even with r.Saturn guiding him in "Harmonisiously" thru applying trine.

Being hit by Mars at the most sensitive moment does suggest issues.

I've always said Big Tech will be downsized by this Ingress, and we know that the EU is bringing in restrictive Data Protection Laws around the 25th May.

What else is on the Horizon ?

I think ALL Eyes need to be on the time from say Friday the 11th May till the peak on the 16th May at 08hrs UKT.

H

PS I just noticed that Mercury is closing towards Uranus in the above period, and receives the square on the 12th May.

The Moon is near New which does reduce the likelyhood of an Emotive Event, but if something does kick off then it'll be something significant.

So the Radar scanning the Horizon already shows up a warning for the period 11th to 16th May and that is Trump's decision on Iran.

Further, it has just come to my notice that once Mars leaves Capricorn it comes towards The South Node / Ketu.

Furthermore, Mars then goes into a retrograde phase that takes it back and fort across the Nodal axis.

This roughly will be from June till late Sept. Plenty of interesting things to get one's teeth into.

Certainly when the North Node/ Rahu and Mars cross things ain't pretty.

Mars and The South Node meet

08th June
20th July
26th Sept

H

PS And Jodi wrote "Furthermore, to make things more intense Mars will be out of bounds July through September meaning events will be even more extreme. When planets go beyond 23.5 degrees in declination they are considered out of bounds. "