Need help interpreting this horary!

I asked this horary question about a male friend of mine (and love interest) whom I believe is now involved with a new girlfriend. Since that time, (about two weeks prior to asking the question) he has had no time for me.

My question was "When can I restore my friendship with him" and it was asked at June 23, 2005, in El Paso, Texas, USA at 20:46. (Or 10:46 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.)

From what I can see by your post you don't need help-- you just want it interpreted for you. I'm sure you have read the forum rules. You need to get the ball rolling with your thoughts and make an honest effort.

You might want to take a look at discussions about asking horary questions. Don't you think you may be too involved to ask and interpret this question?

Need help...

well, I'm afraid I am not being objective in interpreting this chart since I want a positive answer. But I do think the fact that the first and seventh house rulers are in each others houses is a good sign. Also, I attribute Mars as his ruler (ruling the 11th house of friends) and the Moon is translating the light from Saturn to Mars, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Voyagergirl,

None of what you have said makes sense when looking at the chart I have drawn using the details above. Unless I have the wrong chart, I have Aquarius on the ascendant and Leo on the descendant. Since you have said that this is a love interest, I would be using Saturn and the Sun as the main significators, neither of which are in the 1st or 7th houses. I also have Sagittarius on the 11th house cusp, ruled by Jupiter, but the 11th house would not apply here as his significator anyway because of the nature of the interest in this person. If you have asked the question purely on a friendship basis then you could use Jupiter but then wouldn't use the 7th house ruler.

Need help interpreting this horary

Sue, I set the chart using Astrodienst's site and came up with 11 degrees Capricorn rising. (Using the Regio chart style). Mars rules the 11th cusp of friendships and is his significator I would think.

If relationships are governed by the 7th house, then the Moon in 0 degrees Aquarius rules it, no? I chose the 11th house as his significator, because in spite of any romantic feelings I have for him, we are just friends and have been for almost 6 years.

I read Frawley's guide to timing events in charts where the question centers on "when" something will happen for guidance. If you look at the number of degrees the Moon separates from Saturn, the first house ruler it is about 3. (The Moon, ruler of the 7th is in the first and Saturn, ruler of the 1st is in the 7th.) Then, the moon sextiles Mars, ruler of the fifth, so it makes an application to the two significators, if those are indeed the two correct significators. If I've read Frawley correctly, the timing should be some increment of 24. (3 degrees separating aspect from Saturn and 8 degrees applying to a sextile to Mars. Then these two numbers are multiplied.) I'll let you know what happens.

Time is the problem -
...and it was asked at June 23, 2005, in El Paso, Texas, USA at 20:46. (Or 10:46 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.)
20:46 is 8.46 PM
10:46 PM is 22:46

Ya gotta pick one and stick with it Voyagergirl ! :lol:

This hasn't got anything to do with GMT or UT. You used your local time. It is the use of the 24 hr clock or 12 hr clock that has been confused. People often get confused with the 24 hr clock and might not get it right but they usually know whether it is 8:46pm or 10:46pm so I took 10:46 pm to be the correct time. Obviously by your comments on the chart it was 8:46pm.

You need to draw up another chart then because the information will be quite different. If I recall correctly, the chart I drew up with the 10:46pm time had Aquarius as the ascendant. Still the same significator for you. Depending on what house you use, i.e. 7th for love interest or 11th for friend, the other significator will be the Sun or Mars. I can't recall the details but I'm sure if you have a look at the chart there will be things that will make sense.

Cheers
Sue