Lunar Eclipse 27th July 2018

I heard somebody talking about Eclipses in July so I thought I'd set this thread up and then I can do some work on it.

But it looks Total with the Sun and the Node close, and further, the Node continues to apply to the Eclipse Point afterwards.

This sort of means that the Eclipse is live or brewing, whereas when the Node is separating there is less to be experienced.

Oooooooooops the key data being 21.20 hrs 27th July UKT.

H

PS The fact that it is Total means that there will most likely be Solar Eclipses on each side, but I doubt they are worth writing Home about, certainly NOT now.

A few more thoughts..

You'll need to weave in the Full On Lunar Eclipse of the 27th July. I think from 10 days before you'll need to watch out.

Definitely a time to sit on the sidelines, with the Sun 1° off the Node, Saturn inconjunction the Sun by 1°, and Mars 1° in oppositions. Uranus about 2°.

If you see the Uranus r.Saturn trine as +VE, then this Eclipse sort falls right in the middle of it bringing whatever message the Saros Cycles carries.

We should explore that more.

H

We've got r.Mars crossing the South Node during the night of the 19th July into the 20th July. It hasn't been too problematic, though the Node is nearly stationary around 6° Leo.

But I think the next event has to be the strong Lunar Eclipse at 21:19hrs UKT on the 27th July.

We need to call in an Eclipse Expert Consultant. We need to start thinking that this involves the Sun in Leo, conjunct the North Node, with the full force of the Eclipse falling on r.Mars and the South Node.

My feeling is we'll get loads of Noise and Emotions from this but little Substantive.

It does matter which Node is involved, against whether it is a Lunar or a Solar Eclipse.

But my Eclipse book says a "King will loose his Head" .....

The Eclipse falls on Trumpy's 6th House cusp, but I think that'll ONLY bring some unwanted more exposure.

H

i did some usa charting for the 4th ... and use 7ge34.? asc, 18AQ10 moon. Did the progressions (now I could kick myself for neglecting this for the election) because there it is ... DJT's power -- US prog ASC 22 SG -- eg DJT's sun moon opposition straddle additional US prog moon in 12th approaching the p ASC * DJT's natal lunar eclipse well, August 25th looks likely ... BECAUSE DJT progressed sun in virgo solar transit about a half hour before the USA 18AQ19 will be transited by moon ... , this in the wee hours in DC ... think DJT will have a nightmare?

Many feel this going to deliver a real Punch. Thought I'd bring back to the top of the queue.

Ruled by r.Mars which has plenty of affliction just now, but I feel the semi-Sextile from powerful r.Saturn will reduce the energy, and the Moon is coming out of miserable Capricorn too.

It could deliver some more terrible Fires and even an Earhtquake.

I think the Lunar of the species falling on a South Node is more an outpouring of +VE emotions.

H

Ok so we should try and record some of the things that made the News today. NOT over yet I know.

1/ Trump's as was Lawyer said that Trump knew about the meeting with the Russian Journalist offering dirt on Hilary.

2/ Very strong GDP figures came out of the USA.

Logic says that these themes will be repeated as planets activate the Eclipse Point in the coming months and say two years.

The Sun's movement is important.

Celeste Teal would claim that this Eclipse's energy would be killed off when Saturn passes the Eclipse Point early in 2021.

At a simple level we can expect good GDP figures to keep coming out of the US of A for a while.

And Trump's one time Lawyer to squeal lots and lots.

H

A bit of a dud here in the UK. The Heavens opened and the Air cooled considerably.

But Joni at the Galactic Centre website predicted horrible Fires and Flooding, and the people of California certainly are experiencing Hell on Earth.

I'm certainly interested in learning more about how to do the Locational stuff.

She also predicted a Stock Market Sell Off and that may have start on Friday around 12 Noon UKT.

But this Eclipse seemed to be lacking the sort of emotional energy I'd expect.

H