The cardinal grand cross between Jupiter, the Nodal Axis/Moon and the debilitated Mars intimates a person who puts themselves in harms way. They want to be in front/ahead and are physically strong.

Mars in the 10th, this is part of how they make a living. Mercury/Saturn conjunction in the 11th, sextiling Mars, would make them very calm, cool and collected under pressure.

Rising chart ruler Venus trine Jupiter ruler of the 3rd house of drama and dance draws them into entertainment/theater. Dancers often have planets in the 3rd and 11th.

There's a lot of push and pull between the energies represented in that cardinal grand cross, so they may prefer a role behind the scenes.

I thought at first a dancer, but since the 3rd house is also a house of adventure, and with that grand cross, it better fits someone in FX or a stuntman, you know, dare devil car and helicopter stunts, or maybe a kung fu fighting choreographer... maybe that's where dance might come in.

...over the top risky entertainment stuff is what this persons about in some way.

Cheers,
A.

Well, Uranus on the MC shows a very ORIGINAL personality and coupled with Mars there they are quite daring so that makes sports and physical activity more likely but in a very unique way somehow. They may be a bit weird and eccentric to most people (although I personally gravitate towards Uranian people because I am a weirdo too) so maybe not such a sex symbol, since most people don't find weird as attractive. Neptune is in the 1st opp Moon and square Mars so they are less aggressive than I thought though and there is a more humanitarian type of spin on them and they would likely be a bit deeper and more of a dreamer than I initially thought. Neptune in the 1st does solidify a performer because they often take on different masks so even if they are in a physical field they may wear costumes somehow or change their appearance or be a chameleon. Mercury is not with Neptune but it is with Uranus, so they also have a unique mind and way of moving but are maybe not a dancer (if they were it would have a very eccentric display). Neptune opp Moon in 7th to me seems like their relationships are not quite as selfish as I originally thought too but I still think they would struggle with relationships and being able to identify someone who lives up to their high ideals. They could be quite idealistic in spite of having a debilitated Jupiter, which can show someone more practical about life. Although, a debilitated Jupiter can show a lack of faith and sometimes things like being hypocritical, according to Lilly.

They are going to be quite emotionally volatile though with Moon-Uranus and Moon-Mars. They could even be physically abusive, although Neptune in the mix certainly helps water that down, so they may be able to temper their feelings but they have very intense feelings and he may be rather emotional for a man and prone towards crying more than a typical man.

It probably is a good thing I didn't see Uranus on the MC first because I might have thought technology first, like a scientist or someone who works with computers. I might have overlooked some of the other signification. I quite like his chart better now though and it is probably a celebrity that I actually like.

Sorry for the delay posting the identity of our Mystery chart this month.

Our figure is Philippe Petit, The French high wire walker.

From Encyclopaedia Brittannica:
Philippe Petit, (born August 13, 1949, Nemours, France), French-born high-wire walker who attained worldwide celebrity on August 7, 1974, with his unauthorized crossing between the newly built twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, about 1,350 feet (411 metres) above the ground. Petit was arrested for this exploit and for others, but he always presented himself as a performing artist rather than a daredevil or stunt man.

Petit, whose father was a military pilot, took little interest in school studies but diligently practiced such performance skills as juggling and sleight of hand. After seeing circus high-wire acts, he strung a rope between two trees on his parents’ property and taught himself tightrope walking. As a young adult he supported himself as a juggler on the streets of Paris. There he met the Czech aerialist Rudy Omankowsky, from whom he learned how to rig a wire for long walks at great heights.

On June 26, 1971, Petit executed his first big performance when he walked, without permission, between the tops of the two towers of the cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris, 223 feet (68 metres) above the ground. He moved his stage to Australia on June 3, 1973, when he walked, also without authorization, between the pylons (supporting towers) on the north end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

But Petit’s long-term ambition, conceived even before the towers were built, was to conquer the World Trade Center. He planned the event in secrecy over a period of months, pulling together a small group of helpers (including an “inside man??? with an office in one of the towers), sneaking up to the top floors (then still uncompleted) to reconnoiter, hiring a helicopter in order to get a good look at the roofs, and smuggling in bulky equipment. On the night before the performance, a confederate shot an arrow from one roof to the other. Fishing line, fastened to the arrow, was then used to pull a rope across, and eventually the heavy wire was put into place. Rigging took up most of the night, but Petit was ready to set out at about 7:00 AM. He claimed to have made eight crossings between the towers in a period of about 45 minutes, embellishing the performance by sitting and lying down upon the wire as a crowd gathered below. Once he alighted, police sent him to a mental hospital to ascertain his sanity and then charged him with criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct. The charges were later dismissed.

Petit came down from the World Trade Center tower a famous man, but he rejected many opportunities to capitalize on his celebrity. Settling in the United States, he did accept employment with the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey circus in 1975. However, on January 7 of that year he fell in a practice session, breaking several bones and suffering internal injuries. He recovered but left the circus and went on to perform a variety of high-wire walks, indoors and outdoors, authorized and unauthorized. He made several walks inside the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York City, where he became an artist-in-residence. In 1986 he reenacted, for an IMAX film, the French acrobat Blondin’s celebrated 1859 walk over a gorge below Niagara Falls. In 1989, in celebration of the 200th anniversary of the French Revolution, Petit walked 2,300 feet (700 metres) up an inclined wire, across the Seine River, to the second level of the Eiffel Tower.

Petit’s World Trade Center walk was the subject of several films, most notably the documentary Man on Wire (2008) and the Hollywood dramatization The Walk (2015).
Other links on him:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Petit

https://www.biography.com/people/philip ... t-17184564

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver ... ivity-book

http://thevillager.com/villager_71/towersarenomore.html

One could apply various labels to this man: artist, athlete, maverick, performer, and daredevil but he is undeniably one of a kind.

Thanks very much to everyone who took the time to contribute here. There were many great contributions here. This is not a competition and there are no prizes for hitting the mark. In reality we are competing with ourselves to improve our delineation accuracy.

Still, I cant resist complementing Tanit for numerous spookily accurate observations which effectively nailed this chart. Especially, since she came in before any feedback from me eliminating options. Although a later arrival Arvind was also spot on in identifying we were dealing with a daredevil performer.

I haven't managed to find much relationship information on Petit. He doesn't seem to have ever married. He did have one child called Cordia Gypsy, but she tragically died in 1992 at the age of only nine-and-a-half from a brain injury.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Arvind wrote:The cardinal grand cross between Jupiter, the Nodal Axis/Moon and the debilitated Mars intimates a person who puts themselves in harms way. They want to be in front/ahead and are physically strong.

Mars in the 10th, this is part of how they make a living. Mercury/Saturn conjunction in the 11th, sextiling Mars, would make them very calm, cool and collected under pressure.

Rising chart ruler Venus trine Jupiter ruler of the 3rd house of drama and dance draws them into entertainment/theater. Dancers often have planets in the 3rd and 11th.

There's a lot of push and pull between the energies represented in that cardinal grand cross, so they may prefer a role behind the scenes.

I thought at first a dancer, but since the 3rd house is also a house of adventure, and with that grand cross, it better fits someone in FX or a stuntman, you know, dare devil car and helicopter stunts, or maybe a kung fu fighting choreographer... maybe that's where dance might come in.

...over the top risky entertainment stuff is what this persons about in some way.

Cheers,
A.
That analysis is stunningly accurate. After reading your post and Mark's answer I looked at that cardinal grand cross and instinctively felt that high Mars balancing on the Nodal axis and spurred by over-reaching Jupiter and instinctive Moon, but I would tend to see those aspects as having too wide orbs, so I learnt something about looking at charts from your amazing analysis.

Maybe a lesson for me that charts can be looked at in different ways, and just the instinctive sense of the chart could be important, in the same way that a chart full of yods and boomerangs also means something. Mars up there on the Midheaven is literal.

I didn't know much about him either but I found an internet source that says the girlfriend at the time of the story in the film stated that the relationship was all about him and his obsessions, so he does seem to be quite selfish after all. She also said she found him in bed with a groupie and broke it off with him.

"My life was completely consumed by his, and he never thought to ask me whether I had my own destiny to follow. It was quite clear I had to follow his," Allix said in Man on Wire.

His father was also in the military, which might explain his Mars being so influential.

He also struggled with alcoholism/addiction, so his mood swings do seem relevant as well has his 12th house Saturn.