Youtube shooting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube_h ... s_shooting

Nasim Najafi Aghdam was born on 5th April 1979 in Urmia, Iran and died on 3rd April 2018 at 12.46pm at the Youtube headquarters in San Bruno, California.

No time of birth known for her, so this is a noon chart.

Her natal Phaethon is 26 degrees Pisces, conjunct her Mercury. Something about the ability to cross boundaries to actually commit such an act? Her Phaethon Mercury conjunction has recently been transited over by Chiron in 26 degrees Pisces.
Last edited by fleur on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

A possible guess at her birth time, from wondering where the Moon would be considering that she seemed to show autistic traits which would implicate the Moon.

Apparently as a child she couldn't bear ants to be walked on so would scoop them up on paper and take them outside. She was a vegan. Very Moon Jupiter?

hi fleur,

thanks for pointing all this out and posting the charts..

i have gotten onto this astrological theory again - it has been around for a long time, but i find it helpful... it is this - the planet rising before the sun is a dominant planet in a persons chart... in this case the person has mars rising beforehand in close connection with mercury.... violent thoughts is just one way of thinking of mars/mercury... you could add delusional too if you incorporate the sign pisces... to flip it around - this person might be very imaginative and good with technology too.. perhaps that is why they were working at youtube? the event chart has the square of mars/mercury and saturn close by too, so one could say what was waiting in the natal chart had a chance to come out at this moment in time..

this event happened very close to their birthdate - 2 days before.. the sun in both charts looks to be close to the same... transiting chiron is very close to the natal mars position.. interestingly the mars/mercury conjunction is trine jupiter in the natal chart - it might be trine the moon as well...

another key feature of her chart as i see it is the close venus opposite saturn... it is being supported by trines/sextiles from transiting mars/saturn as well...

perhaps trines aren't all they are cracked up to be... the closeness of these trines is interesting... i am not sure what to make of it...

but, i go back to my first comment which i have been seeing a lot in charts is the rising planet taking on the characteristics of a lot, as is the case here as well... thanks for your post.. an actual birth time would be most informative..

I am curious what you mean by the Moon being important in autistics? As an autistic vegan myself, and being born a month after her, I am guessing part of that is Saturn in Virgo. I am not sure she had an official diagnosis regarding autism and am a little skeptical that she was, but as far as diets go, I can see Saturn in Virgo leading to someone having a strict regimen, maybe more so opposite Venus. In this woman's chart I see a lot of volatile emotions that could be explained by other factors, such as being bipolar or borderline personality disorder, which is often confused with autism. Most people think she was a schizophrenic so I am not sure how you are coming up with autism.

I guess if you put Mars as lord of the 8th conjunct Mercury like that it does make sense. It does make one argumentative at least and activism makes sense.

To me, the strongest indication of violence is her Sun opposite Pluto, which was quite active at the time too. This is common in people who want to force their will onto others. I have a sister with Sun in Aries opposite Pluto and she is very forceful and sometimes threatens violence. She tried to strangle me when we were kids. Like this woman, my sister also has contact between the Moon and Uranus, which can lead to a hair trigger emotional response or unstable emotions, especially with Mars in the mix (her grand water trine). I bet her actions were in the heat of the moment and perhaps something she would have regretted later. That is something common with Aries Sun tempers. She practiced shooting the morning of the incident and apparently was very bad at it, so it shows how much time she put into it. From what we know, she wasn't a violent person before this incident and it was likely due to an emotional response, which makes sense given her chart.

The Moon is often debilitated in an autistic's charts, such as my own and Temple Grandin's. Nasim's is quite strong. Females also often have debilitated Venuses because we have odd sexuality patterns (females are especially more statically likely to be gay, bisexual or asexual) and we have social anxiety and behave abnormally socially. Again hers is strong although afflicted by Saturn and oriental. If she is autistic, I would wager she has a day chart because Venus would be more abnormal out of sect. We also often seem to have Mercury in contact with Saturn, showing our obsessive interests, intense concentration, cutting out extraneous stimuli, etc. and indications of high IQ (although not always). In contrast, her Mercury is ruled by Jupiter and in a water sign (and retrograde) which would seem less focused/ more broad- and the Mercury/Mars cojunction is ruled by Jupiter, showing her activism being centered on specific beliefs that were important to her. The Moon is probably the lord of geniture in looking at her appearance, and she probably was a bit too lunar in nature, making her possibly downright insane (although very creative)?

She has a very piercing Plutonic appearance and I think Pluto is likely in the 1st or at least on an angle.

Autistics are much more likely to be victims of violence than perpetrators, so I don't see how autism would play into the shooting. Just yesterday I read about a father murdering his non verbal autistic son and that is much more common than something like this. Most autistics are vulnerable, so it makes me angry when someone assumes an odd violent person is autistic. Autism is also not a mental health disease, although some autistics do have comorbid mental health diseases, which should not be confused with autism.