Kempton 4th April 2018

I thought it would be a nice change to have a sports thread in the sports forum for once, just to keep things on-topic. Although my bet of the day is that someone, somewhere will post a reply on a completely different thread, as seems to be the fashion nowadays.

Here are my selections for tomorrow.

18.15 Vice Marshall - sextile Sun, L11
19.15 Revolutionary Man - sextile Uranus
19.45 Sonet Rose - sextile Venus, quincunx Moon (dis. Jupiter L5)

All 1st and 2nd favs, but that's how the mop flops sometimes.

The 18.45 is an interesting race, astrologically speaking (remember that?) The first aspect is another sextile to the ant. of Mars L3, L7, at 19.53 Sag in the 2nd. The first non ant. aspect is a semi-square to the angular Pluto.

The problem is, is that outer planets have no essential or accidental dignity, so it's difficult to weight up each planet strength's and weaknesses. I originally selected Mr. Minerals for this race (for Pluto's placement only). But I've taken it out of my selections because further study of the chart throws up a few interesting options if one considers the Mars aspect too. Here's what I think what could be covered by the two significators.

Mr. Minerals
Know Your Limit
Ripp Orf
La Trog

EDIT:
Verum e

Here's my 'top-down rolling analyses' of tonights Kempton meeting.

Thanks for the heads up RE; school boy errors, JP! My bad.

:-?

18;15 - Harbour Pilot - 1st aspect sextile Moon approaching aspect to Mercury.

Lilly attributes harbours to the Moon, and Al Biruni gives it to the 12th house. Navigators are naturally ruled by Mercury. Horses are 12th house creatures, because they are bigger than goats and Virgo is intercepted in the 12th. The Moon is in her house of joy, which is rather like anyone right now who backed it at the eye-watering SP of 20/1.

19.15 - 2nd, 3rd and 4th places;
Mr. Minerals
Know Your Limit
Ripp Orf

TBC...etc
Verum e

Had a look at tonight's races.

Two winners and two places.

Harbour Pilot found by Ascending degree, supported by Addey.

All results were in early races. Other events here took over and no focus.
It's like a reading when you have to be in the zone to get the energy of the moment to work.
C'est la vie, say astrologers, goes to show you never can tell.