Finian's Oscar
Clan Des Obeaux
Nube Negra

749/1 e/w treble!
Close, to the e/w bit (£278), but no cigar. :-cry

My only winner from today;

Finian's Oscar - square 9th Aries Sun via ant. (in Virgo,intercep,1st, disp. Sun).

'Finnian' - Origin of the name Finian: Borrowed from the Irish, Finnian is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Fionnán (little fair one), which is from fionn (fair). Var: Finian. Short: Fin, Finn.

Oscar - English Meaning: Divine spear; God's spear.

I've noticed 'Oscar' horses symbolised by Mars/Aries things several times. 8)
Congratulations to stable "Head Bobber" in position 189. Very well done - an excellent result.
Very Happy Thumbs up
Hear, hear!

2 bets for me tomorrow

2.20 Slate House
$.05 Bigbadjohn

208/1 double. :'
Verum e

After the first race we were rooting for Nube Negra and the 749/1 treble.

As for tomorrow, JAM is looking a bit sticky!

If we combine Ascending degree with JAM, some of the better JAM options are ruled out.

JAM options, 14.20 Midnight Shadow, Saturn semi-sextile 5th. 16.05 Flying Angel - Mercury square 5th, Neptune on the Descendant, Mercury hour.

As for long odds- 16.40 seems most possible, with three of the five outsiders not eliminated!!! (Dans Le Vent, Louse Talk and Uppertown Prince)

Fingers crossed for the 208-1 double, we have both horses signified

Good luck to the Astro Punters tomorrow
C'est la vie, say astrologers, goes to show you never can tell.

Instead of Slate House in the 14:20, the outsider Bedrock (at 33/1) came third. Sometimes there is just no way to decide between the possibilities. The semi-sextile to SA in Cap could have been either. Athough the winner Lalor made no sense. (Since when is Gaelic O Leathlobhair, meaning Half Leper, Saturn in the 5th?)