2018 aries ingress charts

as you will note, the aries ingress charts don't look pretty for the usa, or russia.. they look slightly better for china - not by a lot... the uk chart with neptune on the descendant and mercury ruler of the ascendant in the 8th stationary retro ain't so pretty either..

the chart for iran, has the venus conjunct mercury /pluto square on the angles - descendant/nadir...

israels chart looks much like the one for russia, except the angles are 5 libra 47 rising and 6 cancer 12 midheaven..

syria is the same - 7 libra 01 ascendant and 7 cancer 37 midheaven..

turkey again is much the same - 3 libra 53 rising and 4 cancer 27 midheaven.

all 4 middle eastern charts, with the exception of iran, highlight the mars/saturn conjunction in a round about way... same deal for the usa and russia... i suspect this ongoing 'regime change' war on syria is not over by a long shot..

venuzuala aries ingress chart has 29 gemini rising 41, putting mars very close to the descendant with neptune 10 degrees away from the midheaven degree...

canada's chart is much like the usa one except angles are 10 cancer 50 ascendant and 15 pisces 08 bringing neptune even closer to the midheaven angle then it is in the usa chart... i figure canada will muddle along and not do so well this year for a combo of reasons, which include neptunes position in the aries ingress chart...

all in all, a fairly gloomy looking set of charts if you ask me...

hopefully the summer solstice charts look better...

edit - image fix..
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for doing all this James.

James wrote:
as you will note, the aries ingress charts don't look pretty for the usa, or russia.. they look slightly better for china - not by a lot... the uk chart with neptune on the descendant and mercury ruler of the ascendant in the 8th stationary retro ain't so pretty either..

I find the US Ingress very interesting. We have an exalted Sun in Aries on the NG squaring the ASC. Also an Exalted Moon in Taurus in the 11th. ASC is Cancer so that Moon is emphasised and it forms a trine to Saturn (Lord 7). Mars is also exalted in the 7th. Its true we have both malefics in the 7th (whole sign) although both are well dignified. With sign division Mars is in the 6th ,its house of joy, and in ancient & Indian astrology the house of enemies. The Sun does form a square to Mars but its in its domicile so the negative implications are lessened since Mars disposits the Sun. The Moon is also squaring the nodes. A tense time perhaps but American power on show too? I suppose the US -North Korean proposed talks could fit the chart here. I dont have the much faith in the dystopian North Korean regime but this ingress might reflect a diplomatic breakthrough of some sort.

A cardinal sign rising so worth looking at ingress charts for all 4 quarters in the US this year.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

thanks mark!

yes - we have to look at all 4 charts this year.. i think i have, but just haven't posted them yet.. will probably do closer to the time..

it is not impossible that trump might pull a rabbit out of the hat with the question of north korea.. i kinda doubt it, but being idealistic by nature - i would welcome it! frankly, i don't think it serves the usa's interests.. jimmy carter tried to do it and it never happened...

i was pondering the mars/saturn on the descendant and thinking of just how much of an open war on it's enemies is going to be brought to bear this year...

un ambassador nikki haley was banging the drums for war earlier today, saying something to the effect, if they can't get what they want from the un, they will go around it.. when did we last hear that? sounds like she took a page from gwbushs playbook leading up to the war on iraq...

frankly, i am not optimistic here.. the usa and uk ( the usual -one two punch which we also witnessed in the lead up to war on iraq) is in full overdrive at present demonizing russia... facts be dammed..

i was wondering how much of the mars/saturn had to do with all the banging of war drums? at the same time - the planets are dignified as you say.. also - a positive - they are in the suns solar 10th house here too which i see as a net positive..

quote from tillerson "The poisoning is "a really egregious act" and will "certainly trigger a response," Tillerson told reporters on board an aircraft as he was returning to Washington DC from Nigeria. And, although he admits he does not know whether the Russian government had knowledge of the attack, he has agreed with British investigators that Moscow is "likely responsible." - key take away phrase here is - ""does not know"""...

and from the other half of the dancing duo - may "Britain has given Moscow two days to explain the alleged use of a military-grade nerve agent from Russia to poison former double agent Sergei Skripal. PM Theresa May says it is "highly likely" Russia was responsible." key phrase being ""highly likely""... i guess getting your talking points from bellingcat is all that is necessary, in spite of bellingcat being a paid for propaganda outlet!! oh well... these politicians must think everyone has a very short memory..

the uk aries ingress 1939 which precipitated the 2nd world war had a similar set up, although saturn was in aries, so significantly different on that level.. i may as well post it as i am mentioning it now.. obviously the set up is different with saturn in aries and pluto on the ascendant... however, we also see the close sun-mars square in this chart....

So I think we can agree that we are both very interested in Astrology.

These Aries Ingress Charts are really the Equinox Charts so loved by the likes of Gann and Skinner ? N'est pas ?

I've had a play around with them and they are often used stand alone without how they might activate a specific natal Chart.

And Yes it'd be good to have a natal Chart for Mankind wouldn't it ?

As to this Mundane thing v Markets as we live in a Capitalist System everything is driven by Markets, pretty well.

China pulls the plug on US Debt purchases and that's the end of the USA.

But now to try to understand the considerable piece of work you've posted.

H

Re: 2018 aries ingress charts

james_m wrote:

Nice work, thanks for the posting, James. Don't find you incomprehensible, either.

Gloomy, indeed. But, the good news? No "smoking gun" aspects from the Washington chart for an all out global war. Not now. The reason is that there is too much glue in place to cement anything but the status quo. Moon exalted in Taurus, Sun exalted in Aries, Mars exalted in Capricorn, Saturn in its own sign, Neptune in Pisces, etc. So, five out of 10 planets are dignified. That's better than singer Meatloaf's "two out of three ain't bad."

Things are better than they SEEM.

Also, Mars conjunct Saturn in Capricorn, in an earth sign, is a sign of ultra conservatism and forebearance, more like posturing for a war, such as a parade, than a real battle or war. Saturn essentially frustrates Mars ? Also, Moon trine Saturn is very CAREFUL, what would the neighbors think ! Sun square Mars wants to go to war, but everyone else is telling impatient Sun, shut up and sit down !

What is most noticeable is the angular Neptune in a number of charts = the radix midheaven for the USA.

That relates to the leader, Trump, and either his deceptive, deceitful nature, things hidden from view and or corruption. Confusion and or dillusionment.

A coverup ? Shuuuuuu.

Regarding the chart for Great Britain, note that Neptune is also angular, so, deception also comes to the foreground with them. The Russians have been deliberately murdering their former intelligence agents for quite some time, now. However, I predict that the person ordering the assasinations (Putin) will never face justice. (b/c no one would speak out against Putin, for fear of their lives?)

(What about Kim Jong Un murdering his half brother in Malaysia, last year. I will deal with that in my upcoming report on North Korea).

Just what can Britain do, though, aside from kicking a few Russian diplomats out of the country. NYET NYET, soviet !

However, the Bible makes it clear, that, in the war to end all wars, the Eagle (USA) and the Bear (Russia) will team up against the Dragon (China).

So, it's all out of our hands, folks, until then, isn't it true, Rocko, our local stock broker and flipper of marijuana stocks ! LOL :lala

Re: 2018 aries ingress charts

james_m wrote:

the chart for iran, has the venus conjunct mercury /pluto square on the angles - descendant/nadir...

israels chart looks much like the one for russia, except the angles are 5 libra 47 rising and 6 cancer 12 midheaven..

syria is the same - 7 libra 01 ascendant and 7 cancer 37 midheaven..

turkey again is much the same - 3 libra 53 rising and 4 cancer 27 midheaven.

all 4 middle eastern charts, with the exception of iran, highlight the mars/saturn conjunction in a round about way... same deal for the usa and russia... i suspect this ongoing 'regime change' war on syria is not over by a long shot..

venuzuala aries ingress chart has 29 gemini rising 41, putting mars very close to the descendant with neptune 10 degrees away from the midheaven degree...

canada's chart is much like the usa one except angles are 10 cancer 50 ascendant and 15 pisces 08 bringing neptune even closer to the midheaven angle then it is in the usa chart... i figure canada will muddle along and not do so well this year for a combo of reasons, which include neptunes position in the aries ingress chart...

edit - image fix..
That same mars will be angular in 7th over Spain at LIBRA ingress right on the lunar eclipse degree and mars position at the eclpse.
War??? Looks impossible,but so did Brexit and Trump`s victory. But Mars will rule the MC,which makes me wonder if another dictatorship is looming there. In NZ it will rise

hi TT,

thanks for commenting.. i tend to look at the aries ingress and decide how important it is to look at the other ingress charts for the year based on the aries ingress.. for spain - aries ingress is 4 virgo rising, so i would tend to stick with that chart for the year, although i think it is important to look at the ingress charts too..

i see libra ingress has 10 leo for the madrid spain location.. mars rules the 9th and 4th.. i suspect any fighting will take place in the halls of politcs, but could be wrong.. i don't think war is likely.. however, i don't live in spain and so i can't gauge it properly..

cheers james